Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beards 14:05 - Oct 2 with 9061 viewsDarran

People are like sheep.
Just f*ck off is it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Beards on 14:20 - Oct 2 with 4074 viewsperchrockjack

I had one for twenty years but it went grey. Grey beards not for me

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Beards on 14:35 - Oct 2 with 4054 viewsllareggub

slightly hysterical response dont you think especially considering your long luscious locks ....
[Post edited 2 Oct 2014 14:36]
Beards on 14:37 - Oct 2 with 4044 viewsDarran

Beards on 14:35 - Oct 2 by llareggub

slightly hysterical response dont you think especially considering your long luscious locks ....
[Post edited 2 Oct 2014 14:36]

Thank you for the compliment but the point was about everyone copying each other.

Beards on 14:41 - Oct 2 with 4027 viewsperchrockjack

Like multiple tattoos really. So many having their arms coveredno doubt because so many fashion icons have them ..and sportsmen.

In 20. Yrs they ll wake up every day and recoil in horror.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Beards on 14:48 - Oct 2 with 4013 viewsC_jack

You have 30 days before a stampede of t**ts tell you how they are growing facial hair, 90% of which will give nothing to the charity involved.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Beards on 14:56 - Oct 2 with 3994 viewsllareggub

well in many respects your comment is correct people are indeed like sheep ...........but seriously do you really care i dont it means nothing to me one way or another i mean its hardly anti social behaviour having a beard or a tattoo is it .
Beards on 15:01 - Oct 2 with 3980 viewsDTSS19

Beards on 14:56 - Oct 2 by llareggub

well in many respects your comment is correct people are indeed like sheep ...........but seriously do you really care i dont it means nothing to me one way or another i mean its hardly anti social behaviour having a beard or a tattoo is it .

It is if you are a woman.
Beards on 15:04 - Oct 2 with 3971 viewsDarran

Beards on 15:01 - Oct 2 by DTSS19

It is if you are a woman.

No need to bring Aberdare into it mun.

Login to get fewer ads

Beards on 17:33 - Oct 2 with 3880 viewsThursday

Given that a beard is man's natural state, and having no beard requires daily active participation, surely not having a beard is being like a sheep (shorn). As a fashion, beards come and go in fairly regular cycles, but on the whole tend to be more popular than a garish shirt. at any point in time.
Beards on 17:40 - Oct 2 with 3860 viewsepaul

Had my beard for years, it's lovely and bushy and grey, loves it. As for tatts nothing wrong with them, had mines for years before everyone started getting them

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Beards on 17:59 - Oct 2 with 3830 viewsDTSS19

Beards on 17:40 - Oct 2 by epaul

Had my beard for years, it's lovely and bushy and grey, loves it. As for tatts nothing wrong with them, had mines for years before everyone started getting them

I have turned away many a prospective employee on account of such scruffiness.
Beards on 18:04 - Oct 2 with 3816 viewsThursday

Beards on 17:59 - Oct 2 by DTSS19

Surely that's nothing to do with having a beard and everything to do with not having the sensibility (er.... sense) to groom and present yourself well for potential employment.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2014 19:17]
Beards on 18:10 - Oct 2 with 3806 viewslifelong

Grew a Van Dyke over the summer, thought I looked pretty cool.
Beards on 18:15 - Oct 2 with 3798 views_

Beards on 14:56 - Oct 2 by llareggub

Hang on - that's about as close as you'll ever get to this creature's thoughts or opinions.

Seriously, hasn't come up with anything by himself in 10 years on this site.

Pathetic creature.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Beards on 18:19 - Oct 2 with 3790 viewsDTSS19

Beards on 18:04 - Oct 2 by Thursday

Surely that's nothing to do with having a beard and everything to do with not having the sensibility (er.... sense) to groom and present yourself well for potential employment.

Maybe. It's all down to interpretation of course. My opinion is that I just can't trust a man with a beard. "What is he trying to hide?"..."I bet he doesn't bother to wash his hands either. The dirty bastard", I keep thinking to myself.

If I am in a bar, I will wait for a non hairy member of staff to serve me. But even that is starting to prove difficult lately with all this nonsense going on.
Beards on 18:44 - Oct 2 with 3764 viewsThursday

Beards on 18:19 - Oct 2 by DTSS19

Maybe. It's all down to interpretation of course. My opinion is that I just can't trust a man with a beard. "What is he trying to hide?"..."I bet he doesn't bother to wash his hands either. The dirty bastard", I keep thinking to myself.

If I am in a bar, I will wait for a non hairy member of staff to serve me. But even that is starting to prove difficult lately with all this nonsense going on.

You didn't have very good Christmases, did you?
Beards on 18:48 - Oct 2 with 3749 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wait until the general public learns about 'Stoptober' and how it's 'raising awareness for charity'.

It's worse than the previous campaigns.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Beards on 18:56 - Oct 2 with 3744 viewsepaul

Beards on 18:04 - Oct 2 by Thursday

Exactly, I keep mines tidy, I can't do anything about it being grey that's natural. If someone turns down someone for a job because they have a beard that's pretty sad, unless as you said not looking presentable at interview

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Beards on 19:04 - Oct 2 with 3729 viewsStarsky

Beards on 18:56 - Oct 2 by epaul

Exactly, I keep mines tidy, I can't do anything about it being grey that's natural. If someone turns down someone for a job because they have a beard that's pretty sad, unless as you said not looking presentable at interview

Dye it mun

It's just the internet, init.

Beards on 19:13 - Oct 2 with 3716 viewsGowerjack

I've got one

It's cos I'm too lazy to shave it off.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Beards on 19:17 - Oct 2 with 3702 viewsswanjackal

Beards on 19:13 - Oct 2 by Gowerjack

I've got one

It's cos I'm too lazy to shave it off.

Amen

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Beards on 19:26 - Oct 2 with 3678 viewsTheArtChappy

I much prefer having a beard. Shaving gives me a really bad rash. I take care of it oil it and trim it. And the tattoos on my arms are personal to me, got my art name and drawings that my kids have done, I've also got a couple of SOS/medical alerts incase something happens to me.

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Beards on 19:53 - Oct 2 with 3642 viewsQuakerJack

My missus's hot mate told her mine looks nice, my missus hates it..... It's staying.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Beards on 21:01 - Oct 2 with 3584 viewsskippyjack

Beards on 17:59 - Oct 2 by DTSS19

Giv us a job Guv.. you know it makes sense.. I'll shave and scrub up intro my top gear.. coming In like a machine gun.. Giving it large.. on how I can transform your company into a world beating European/international phenomenon.. role that dice.. spin that Russian roulette revolver.. he who dares grins.. and all that bollocks..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Beards on 21:14 - Oct 2 with 3569 viewsSwanzay

At least you try and stand out, who needs.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024