Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student 14:45 - Oct 2 with 4559 viewsC_jack

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2014/10/louisiana_students_bragging_ab.ht

Hero or Victim?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 15:04 - Oct 2 with 2287 viewsDTSS19

I wish this used to go on in my day. Kids don't know they are born nowadays.
Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 15:52 - Oct 2 with 2211 viewsHighjack

Nice!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 15:54 - Oct 2 with 2197 viewsLord_Bony

So now they will be tried as paedophiles,go to jail,be struck off as teachers and have their lives ruined ....hmmm...rough justice..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 15:55 - Oct 2 with 2194 viewsacejack3065

No matter how much I try to think badly of these teachers I can't stop thinking "lucky f***er"
Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 16:21 - Oct 2 with 2142 viewsMrSwerve

Wonder if people would be saying the same if it was two male teachers on a 16 year old girl...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 16:48 - Oct 2 with 2076 viewsfather_jack

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 16:21 - Oct 2 by MrSwerve

Wonder if people would be saying the same if it was two male teachers on a 16 year old girl...

how fu.cking smart are they

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 17:03 - Oct 2 with 2044 viewsLohengrin

These were the two teachers involved......

I'd have given my right arm for that to have been me at sixteen!!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 17:07 - Oct 2 with 2035 viewsacejack3065

Shocking double standard. Just shocking...
Login to get fewer ads

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 17:09 - Oct 2 with 2031 viewsPonderosa

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 17:03 - Oct 2 by Lohengrin

Dirty pair of tarts

Good work

Bring The Missus

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 17:10 - Oct 2 with 2030 viewsLohengrin

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 17:07 - Oct 2 by acejack3065

Shocking double standard. Just shocking...

Come off it, this is a dream come true for any normal adolescent boy.

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 17:11 - Oct 2 with 2025 viewsPonderosa

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 17:10 - Oct 2 by Lohengrin

Come off it, this is a dream come true for any normal adolescent boy.

Not just adolescents

Bring The Missus

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 17:12 - Oct 2 with 2022 viewsLohengrin

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 17:11 - Oct 2 by Ponderosa

Not just adolescents

You must be a mind reader!

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 17:13 - Oct 2 with 2014 viewsacejack3065

I refer you to my comment further up the thread.

I don't think there are two teachers in my school I would have been keen for go on. There was one but by and large the rest were just a NO!
Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 17:44 - Oct 2 with 1967 viewsWatchman

you can tell which one was at the foot of the bed though

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 17:58 - Oct 2 with 1941 viewsLohengrin

Corrr!

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 18:09 - Oct 2 with 1917 viewsDTSS19

The top one looks really slaggy, a bit like Janine Butcher from Eastenders.
She appears to be the type that would shove a digit up your hoop without giving a second thought too - Which is always a welcome little touch, whatever your sexual preferences.
Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 19:31 - Oct 2 with 1826 viewsexiledclaseboy

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 16:21 - Oct 2 by MrSwerve

Beat me to it.

Poll: Tory leader

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 19:33 - Oct 2 with 1817 viewsGowerjack

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 17:03 - Oct 2 by Lohengrin

Trailer Trash

Lucky B@stard !

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 19:48 - Oct 2 with 1766 viewsStarsky

No we wouldn't because it would be a slightly different scenario

It's just the internet, init.

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 19:50 - Oct 2 with 1764 viewsQuakerJack

I'd bloody love to. And these are mug shots, they'll be belting all done up... lucky bugger.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 19:52 - Oct 2 with 1753 viewsexiledclaseboy

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 19:48 - Oct 2 by Starsky

No we wouldn't because it would be a slightly different scenario

How?

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:00 - Oct 2 with 1730 viewsLohengrin

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 19:52 - Oct 2 by exiledclaseboy

How?

What do you mean how?

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:02 - Oct 2 with 1720 viewsStarsky

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:00 - Oct 2 by Lohengrin

What do you mean how?

I was gobsmacked that he had to ask.

It's just the internet, init.

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:02 - Oct 2 with 1718 viewsexiledclaseboy

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:00 - Oct 2 by Lohengrin

What do you mean how?

What do you mean, what do I mean how?

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:03 - Oct 2 with 1714 viewsLohengrin

Two female teachers arrested after having threesome with student on 20:02 - Oct 2 by Starsky

I was gobsmacked that he had to ask.

He spent his last year in school engrossed in Marx and Engels not the netball team like the rest of us.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024