Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ebola Screening 08:33 - Oct 15 with 891 viewsLord_Bony

Heathrow airport to start screening passengers from today.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Ebola Screening on 08:36 - Oct 15 with 889 viewsNeath_Jack

Pretty pointless, the incubation period of it is too long. Infected persons may not show symptoms for a few weeks. Still, it appeases some i suppose.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ebola Screening on 08:44 - Oct 15 with 883 viewsFree_Willy

Would be much happier with David Cameron personally greeting them with a kiss on the cheek.
Ebola Screening on 09:41 - Oct 15 with 860 viewsdickythorpe

Sensational headlines so far include "Bigger than Aids"...."Ebola ate my hamster".....
Ebola Screening on 09:58 - Oct 15 with 849 viewsItchySphincter

It was alright when it was killing the brown people. I should imagine a vaccine won't be far behind when it gets here.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ebola Screening on 22:28 - Oct 15 with 781 viewsCatullus

I suppose it's ok to be flippant when it's not affecting you. But when the World health organisation starts saying things like this.....

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/10000-new-ebola-cases-per-week-by-xmas-who/

......maybe we should take it a bit more seriously? Or are the media twisting it for pure sensationalism?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ebola Screening on 01:15 - Oct 16 with 759 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Stop all flights from Africa .......including Bony's

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ebola Screening on 08:36 - Oct 16 with 721 viewsNogginthenog

I wonder about the wisdom of repatriating sufferers to their homeland for treatment. if someone has contracted it they should remain in situ to be treated or until they die. The world is asking for trouble by aiding the spread of this virus.

The second nurse in America to contract it took a flight, despite instructions to the contrary, thereby increasing the risk of her fellow passengers and their contacts catching it.
Ebola Screening on 09:10 - Oct 16 with 703 viewsShaky

Ebola Screening on 08:36 - Oct 16 by Nogginthenog

I wonder about the wisdom of repatriating sufferers to their homeland for treatment. if someone has contracted it they should remain in situ to be treated or until they die. The world is asking for trouble by aiding the spread of this virus.

The second nurse in America to contract it took a flight, despite instructions to the contrary, thereby increasing the risk of her fellow passengers and their contacts catching it.

Nope, she did actually have permission, on the basis of a seemingly extraordinary lapse of judgement.

See "2nd nurse with Ebola called CDC before boarding flight"
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ebola-nurse-called-cdc-several-times/

There is good news, however, from Nigeria of all places:

Here's What We Should Learn From Nigeria's Incredible Effort To Shut Down Ebola
http://www.businessinsider.com/how-nigeria-stopped-ebola-2014-10#ixzz3GIGP5Ehx

[Post edited 16 Oct 2014 9:13]

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

Ebola Screening on 11:06 - Oct 16 with 666 viewscontroversial_jack

The Yanks are in full panic mode as usual
Ebola Screening on 12:02 - Oct 16 with 640 viewsQuakerJack

Ebola Screening on 11:06 - Oct 16 by controversial_jack

The Yanks are in full panic mode as usual

Going to NY next month from mancunia... looking forward to a good screening along with giving them blood, semen, urine and allowing them to search my anal cavity. They really are paranoid that lot.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Ebola Screening on 10:43 - Oct 20 with 526 viewscontroversial_jack

Ebola Screening on 12:02 - Oct 16 by QuakerJack

Going to NY next month from mancunia... looking forward to a good screening along with giving them blood, semen, urine and allowing them to search my anal cavity. They really are paranoid that lot.

I wouldn't set foot in that country. Searching British citizens, who do they think they are?
Ebola Screening on 10:51 - Oct 20 with 519 viewsskippyjack

Ebola Screening on 09:58 - Oct 15 by ItchySphincter

It was alright when it was killing the brown people. I should imagine a vaccine won't be far behind when it gets here.

The vaccines are already in waiting... Ebola has been around for years.. they've finally found a 'vaccine' that works.. now they're marketing Ebola as the HIV/AIDS virus is dying down.. waiting until the cases quadruples.. the charity money roles in.. the vaccines can be bought... it's a business.. Corruption doesn't exist mun.. nothing is corrupt mun.. it makes you think.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ebola Screening on 19:28 - Oct 20 with 457 viewsjack_lord

They've got Ebola kits already set up in Singleton so at least our wonderful NHS is prepared.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024