Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? 23:42 - Oct 16 with 39933 viewsjackrabbit

You'd think so from all the pompous pontification dominating the airwaves in the last few days. Pompous-Prat-in-Chief, Nick Clegg piled in with his fourpennorth today and in true Cleggy style managed to sway me right over onto the side of Evans. I had not given it much thought or had an opinion before - I wasn't that aware of Evans either as a footballer or a person - but I decided to read about the case.

From what I understand he went bed pissed wth a pissed-up 19 year old and sex took place - there was no physical violence. I wasn't there so i don't know the precise details. There was another person involved but he got off relatively mildly - Evans received a hefty jail term.

Now having served his fairly hefty sentence, he is being threatened with denial of his right to earn a living by continuing his career.

Now rape is a foul and terrible crime. However I have problem with some of these situations being described as 'rape'. Without being crass, when does 'persuasive and persistent seduction' carry over into 'rape'? I always thought it was when it was accompanied by force or violence to get your way. I am so glad I'm an old fart and was young when I was young in the 60s and 70s.

Since time immemorial women (and men) have woken up, taken one look at the head on the pillow next to them and instantly regretted the night before. Usually it has been logged under 'big mistake - not to be repeated' and then the person has just gone away and carried on with life. Je ne regrette rien. There was a song about it. Now all too often there is the cry of 'RAPE!' And the inevitable court case. As I say I'm talking generally and not specifically about the Evans case, but I am uneasy about the vilification that's taking place and I certainly see no reason why he should not return to his day job, - playing football.

Let all those who have not had a pissed-up one-night stand with a pissed-up bird, cast the first stone.

I'm now going to brace myself for the abuse!
Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 09:28 - Oct 21 with 1930 viewsShaky

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 08:42 - Oct 21 by JackSomething

It really winds you up how often those two have destroyed you on various issues, doesn't it? It's mildly amusing.

Mildly amusing? Spoken with the pretentious old boy affections of your w@nker mates.

If you're for real, you're and even bigger mug than I already realised.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 09:30 - Oct 21 with 1927 viewsJackSomething

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 09:28 - Oct 21 by Shaky

Mildly amusing? Spoken with the pretentious old boy affections of your w@nker mates.

If you're for real, you're and even bigger mug than I already realised.

Isn't it lucky that I don't rely on validation from some no-mark on an internet message board then?

Please keep on displaying your breadth of knowledge on so many subjects, so you can then be shot down and subsequently throw your toys out of your pram.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 09:49 - Oct 21 with 1909 viewsShaky

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 09:30 - Oct 21 by JackSomething

Isn't it lucky that I don't rely on validation from some no-mark on an internet message board then?

Please keep on displaying your breadth of knowledge on so many subjects, so you can then be shot down and subsequently throw your toys out of your pram.

That's right, you seek validation from your mates, who you consider to be urbane, highly intelligent, and above all mildly amusing in a very, very good way. In other words you aspire to be a w@anker.

And please note how I am happy to prolog this descent into mud slinging, reasonably confident in my belief that people by the large aren't anywhere near as stupid as you appear to believe with your obvious attempt to deflect attention from the fact that LyingLisa has been caught red handed again.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 09:58 - Oct 21 with 1895 viewsShaky

Of course you have played this part almost to the letter before, haven't you JS? I'm talking the shit stirring role who appears stage left, once Lisa drops the baby on the head.

Tell me are you a fully paid up member of Team W@nk?

Oh the games you children play, eh?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 11:05 - Oct 21 with 1849 viewsJackSomething

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 09:58 - Oct 21 by Shaky

Of course you have played this part almost to the letter before, haven't you JS? I'm talking the shit stirring role who appears stage left, once Lisa drops the baby on the head.

Tell me are you a fully paid up member of Team W@nk?

Oh the games you children play, eh?

Two responses eh? You really are rattled.

I come on this board to read and sometimes talk about the Swans. The misogyny present on this thread compelled me to get involved, I wasn't surprised to see which side you fell on.

I can assure you that when I do seek validation, the very last place I look is anywhere on the internet. That way madness lies.

There is enjoyment to be had in the way that Jackonicko and Lisa regularly win debates, leading to you seizing upon a minor issue and claiming victory, this time it seems to be the definition of unconscious.

Still, I see all these people you talk about who see things your way are posting in their droves to support you... oh, maybe not.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 11:56 - Oct 21 with 1896 viewslondonlisa2001

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 07:30 - Oct 21 by Shaky

At this stage I have nothing to add to my existing comments, Lisa. For anybody reading your latest contribution with a modicum of care your bullshit should speak for itself.

The question is will anybody do that? No doubt that's a tough call for the many, many gentlemen who swallowed your earlier lies hook, line, and sinker. This despite most of them being considerably higher up the evolutionary scale than say raynor, and having been repeatedly presented with overwhelming factual evidence of your tendency to shamelessly tell porkies in the past.

One definition of madness is doing the same thing again and again expecting different outcomes, and I'm certainly not holding my breath. But try to remember guys, you make your own bed so take great care before promiscuously lying with this little intellectual slapper again.

Oh and also beware of Jackanoclue, who is the brains - if we can call it that - behind defining LyingLisa's latest line of bullshit, and more generally always seems to be instantly on call to give her a pointer or helping hand to try to dig her out of the little holes she invariably creates for herself. I don't know what little games of secret spies you are playing, but the truth is couldn't give a shit.

ha ha - you do understand don't you the point I was making about consciousness or otherwise was central to the entire case and he was found guilty.

And people on here don't make their judgments according to what I've said, but instead what the court said.

They, however, were also able to understand it.

I can only suggest that you may find the language easier to understand in the interview that Evans gave to the Mirror at the weekend where he uses terms such as 'she was up for it' - a level of discussion you may find more comprehensible than the summation of the judge in this case.

By the way - the reason that no one on here finds your view point even the slightest surprise is due to the ease at which you use language such as 'intellectual slapper'. You've always denied your innate misogyny previously, but ask yourself this simple question, would you use that language if talking about a man?
Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 18:56 - Oct 21 with 1822 viewsShaky

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 11:56 - Oct 21 by londonlisa2001

ha ha - you do understand don't you the point I was making about consciousness or otherwise was central to the entire case and he was found guilty.

And people on here don't make their judgments according to what I've said, but instead what the court said.

They, however, were also able to understand it.

I can only suggest that you may find the language easier to understand in the interview that Evans gave to the Mirror at the weekend where he uses terms such as 'she was up for it' - a level of discussion you may find more comprehensible than the summation of the judge in this case.

By the way - the reason that no one on here finds your view point even the slightest surprise is due to the ease at which you use language such as 'intellectual slapper'. You've always denied your innate misogyny previously, but ask yourself this simple question, would you use that language if talking about a man?

Lisa it's all clear to me now, how could I have been so stupid?

Even though you never use google, you were aware of the case notes that Spratts linked to mid thread when you posted on page 1. Not only had you already read them, but your highly incisive mind had enabled you to gain a unique insight into the judge's thinking, divining his veiled meaning that the girl was unconscious rather than merely using the term as a hypothetical milepost when sexual consent could certainly not be given.

I should be ashamed of myself for attacking you, when almost as a sort of public service announcement you were merely able to report the hidden facts, as revealed solely unto you.

Bwaaaaahahahahahaha.

You just don't give up do you?

Time to face up to some real actual facts, Lisa. You're a compulsive liar. LIAR. They slip out all the time whether to make you sound more important, or to provide emphasis to some point you are trying making, or even for no apparent reason whatsoever.

You just can't help yourself. I know plenty of people like you although I can't say I have met anybody quite as shameless and brazen. And the main point, Lisa, is that it doesn't have to be the end of the road for any burgeoning relationships, as long as we all consensually enter into them with open eyes. Know what I mean?

Finally you ask why I used the term intellectual slapper. That was partly because it made me laugh, but mainly to throw you a crumb so you could try to attack me for my alleged misogyny rather than continue with noclue's desperate line of drivel about the judge's implied verdict of unconsciousness.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 19:45 - Oct 21 with 1791 viewsjackonicko

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 18:56 - Oct 21 by Shaky

Even though you never use google, you were aware of the case notes that Spratts linked to mid thread when you posted on page 1. Not only had you already read them, but your highly incisive mind had enabled you to gain a unique insight into the judge's thinking, divining his veiled meaning that the girl was unconscious rather than merely using the term as a hypothetical milepost when sexual consent could certainly not be given.

I should be ashamed of myself for attacking you, when almost as a sort of public service announcement you were merely able to report the hidden facts, as revealed solely unto you.

Bwaaaaahahahahahaha.

Time to face up to some real actual facts, Lisa. You're a compulsive liar. LIAR. They slip out all the time whether to make you sound more important, or to provide emphasis to some point you are trying making, or even for no apparent reason whatsoever.

You just can't help yourself. I know plenty of people like you although I can't say I have met anybody quite as shameless and brazen. And the main point, Lisa, is that it doesn't have to be the end of the road for any burgeoning relationships, as long as we all consensually enter into them with open eyes. Know what I mean?

Finally you ask why I used the term intellectual slapper. That was partly because it made me laugh, but mainly to throw you a crumb so you could try to attack me for my alleged misogyny rather than continue with noclue's desperate line of drivel about the judge's implied verdict of unconsciousness.

Yep. Definitely rattled.
Login to get fewer ads

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 19:53 - Oct 21 with 1780 viewslondonlisa2001

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 18:56 - Oct 21 by Shaky

Bwaaaaahahahahahaha.

I have never said that I don't use google, just that I don't need to use google to know more than you!

The case notes were published a long time ago, not sometime during this thread. There was also extensive discussion about the case at the time of the trial and the failed request for appeal in the press and by commentators in general (albeit probably not in the Danish tabloid you favour). Some of us didn't come across this case on Saturday - indeed, it has been discussed on this very forum on a number of occasions.

I didn't divine anything at all - the court did. There were no hidden facts - the jury, despite being 'strongly provincial' were able to understand them.

I know lots of people like you too - people whose intellectual capabilities don't match up to their opinion of themselves and who resort to bluster and bullying to try and make themselves feel better.

And finally, you didn't use the term slapper to throw me a crumb, you used the term because to be frank you are a complete creep.
Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 20:02 - Oct 21 with 1768 viewsShaky

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 19:45 - Oct 21 by jackonicko

Yep. Definitely rattled.

I'll tell you what's rattled me, the increasing realisation that JackSomething is almost certainly Uxbridge in undercover mode.

It seems to me highly implausible that anybody could be that blinkered and strident, but at the same time so desperately borrowing of another's turn of phrase.

Team W@nk suddenly looks a little understrength. Bad show, what?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 20:06]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 20:04 - Oct 21 with 1764 viewsShaky

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 19:53 - Oct 21 by londonlisa2001

I have never said that I don't use google, just that I don't need to use google to know more than you!

The case notes were published a long time ago, not sometime during this thread. There was also extensive discussion about the case at the time of the trial and the failed request for appeal in the press and by commentators in general (albeit probably not in the Danish tabloid you favour). Some of us didn't come across this case on Saturday - indeed, it has been discussed on this very forum on a number of occasions.

I didn't divine anything at all - the court did. There were no hidden facts - the jury, despite being 'strongly provincial' were able to understand them.

I know lots of people like you too - people whose intellectual capabilities don't match up to their opinion of themselves and who resort to bluster and bullying to try and make themselves feel better.

And finally, you didn't use the term slapper to throw me a crumb, you used the term because to be frank you are a complete creep.

That's ma girl.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 11:18 - Oct 22 with 1674 viewstrampie

There have been many innocent people wrongly convicted.
There are many guilty people that have not been convicted.
Some people that were seen as guilty and convicted in the past would not be guilty today and vice versa as laws change.
Our laws are different to other peoples laws in different countries.

Not an observation on any particular case including this one being discussed, it just worth remembering that's all.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 15:04 - Oct 22 with 1636 viewsMrSwan

If other players who have committed crimes like the Plymouth goal keeper killing a family if they were not aloud to return to football then i would agree Ched Evans shouldn't be but if they are aloud to return then it would be fair to allow him to return as terrible as it is.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 23:24 - Oct 22 with 1579 viewsUxbridge

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 20:02 - Oct 21 by Shaky

I'll tell you what's rattled me, the increasing realisation that JackSomething is almost certainly Uxbridge in undercover mode.

It seems to me highly implausible that anybody could be that blinkered and strident, but at the same time so desperately borrowing of another's turn of phrase.

Team W@nk suddenly looks a little understrength. Bad show, what?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 20:06]

Heh. I'll have to thank Jacko (another of my aliases, natch) for tipping me off to this thread as I've been giving this place a wide berth lately. Super stuff Shaky as always.

Sorry to disappoint, but the very eloquent JS isn't me. Unlike you, I haven't the time or inclination for such things. I can see your thinking though ... can string a sentence together, can see completely through you, is however entertained by your desperate need to be seen as some savant on every topic imaginable ... it's compelling evidence.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 23:36 - Oct 22 with 1563 viewsperchrockjack

Could I remind everyone of the recent warning from phil sum about abusive and offensive posts.

Do what Chrissy bryn and I do and simply veil the poison in small doses..

Truly, we should all be ashamed of ourselves on here and it's clear her s no turning back for some.

As for ched, I can see both points as long as no excuses are made for him.

It's simply a matter of a man committing a criminal act ,being convicted and then released.

What does he do now..

Plenty of vicious criminals are rehabilitated

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 10:37 - Oct 23 with 1503 viewsShaky

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 23:24 - Oct 22 by Uxbridge

Heh. I'll have to thank Jacko (another of my aliases, natch) for tipping me off to this thread as I've been giving this place a wide berth lately. Super stuff Shaky as always.

Sorry to disappoint, but the very eloquent JS isn't me. Unlike you, I haven't the time or inclination for such things. I can see your thinking though ... can string a sentence together, can see completely through you, is however entertained by your desperate need to be seen as some savant on every topic imaginable ... it's compelling evidence.

You know what it's funny, but with all the attention LyingLisa has been heaping on herself, it had almost slipped my mind how much of a low-grade bullshit merchant you really are.

"Giving this place a wide berth lately" -- Is that what you call not having posted in the preceding 24 hours?

"Jacko tipping me off to this thread" -- despite you having posted in it no less than 9 times last Friday. Bit of brain rot creeping in there perhaps, old boy?

I must admit one thing that has eluded me is the reason for Team W@ank's ongoing last ditch defence of LyingLisa. Of course your credibility - such as it is - is undoubtedly tied to her, but it seems to me there must be something else.

I had assumed that unless there was some sort of time-bubbled enclave in South Wales I was unaware of, where the entire population has adopted a pretentious manner of speech consistent with a pre-war RAF barracks, that your emotionally retarded phoney personality was incompatible with Lisa's liberated and free flowing lying.

But of course the similarity is that both of you will never, ever admit you have been caught out. It is merely the defence tactics that differ: Lisa continues to spin increasingly far-fetched bullshit, while you retreat behind your faux old boy persona, pretending to be bored and above the fray. Hmmmmm.

As for JS, I had always assumed he was a genuine individual, but his most recent contributions have shown him to be inserted so far up your arse, that his mouth has somehow become engaged with your vocal chords.

FFS grow a pair and act like a man, JS, and try to develop your own personality rather than engage in the wholesale appropriation of another's that is itself entirely manufactured and cliche derived. You're a f*cking embarrassment to yourself.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 10:55 - Oct 23 with 1493 viewsUxbridge

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 10:37 - Oct 23 by Shaky

You know what it's funny, but with all the attention LyingLisa has been heaping on herself, it had almost slipped my mind how much of a low-grade bullshit merchant you really are.

"Giving this place a wide berth lately" -- Is that what you call not having posted in the preceding 24 hours?

"Jacko tipping me off to this thread" -- despite you having posted in it no less than 9 times last Friday. Bit of brain rot creeping in there perhaps, old boy?

I must admit one thing that has eluded me is the reason for Team W@ank's ongoing last ditch defence of LyingLisa. Of course your credibility - such as it is - is undoubtedly tied to her, but it seems to me there must be something else.

I had assumed that unless there was some sort of time-bubbled enclave in South Wales I was unaware of, where the entire population has adopted a pretentious manner of speech consistent with a pre-war RAF barracks, that your emotionally retarded phoney personality was incompatible with Lisa's liberated and free flowing lying.

But of course the similarity is that both of you will never, ever admit you have been caught out. It is merely the defence tactics that differ: Lisa continues to spin increasingly far-fetched bullshit, while you retreat behind your faux old boy persona, pretending to be bored and above the fray. Hmmmmm.

As for JS, I had always assumed he was a genuine individual, but his most recent contributions have shown him to be inserted so far up your arse, that his mouth has somehow become engaged with your vocal chords.

FFS grow a pair and act like a man, JS, and try to develop your own personality rather than engage in the wholesale appropriation of another's that is itself entirely manufactured and cliche derived. You're a f*cking embarrassment to yourself.

Such anger, young Shaky.

Yes I posted on this thread last Friday, mainly because many of the views depressed me. Plus I was bored. I've glanced at the site since, seen the topic titles, might have commented on one or two, and departed PDQ afterwards. It's pretty substandard fare these days, and hopefully Phil's plans to get tougher on the usual suspects will have an effect. I've even removed my bookmark to this place, although I do concede I've checked in a couple of times today in expectation of your rant. You didn't disappoint

Given that I quite often disagree with Lisa, more often than not it seems to me, it seems you are including us in the same group mainly because we both think you're a chancer whose knowledge is only as good as Sergey and Larry's code. That's a bit of a stretch.

I'm wrong plenty. Happy to admit when so. I'd rather be corrected than continue with inaccurate knowledge. Wouldn't you also?

One final word. If you're going to accuse someone else of not being a cliche then, well, shouldn't you stop the "wholesale appropriation of another's [words]" yourself?

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 11:01 - Oct 23 with 1483 viewsShaky

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 10:55 - Oct 23 by Uxbridge

Such anger, young Shaky.

Yes I posted on this thread last Friday, mainly because many of the views depressed me. Plus I was bored. I've glanced at the site since, seen the topic titles, might have commented on one or two, and departed PDQ afterwards. It's pretty substandard fare these days, and hopefully Phil's plans to get tougher on the usual suspects will have an effect. I've even removed my bookmark to this place, although I do concede I've checked in a couple of times today in expectation of your rant. You didn't disappoint

Given that I quite often disagree with Lisa, more often than not it seems to me, it seems you are including us in the same group mainly because we both think you're a chancer whose knowledge is only as good as Sergey and Larry's code. That's a bit of a stretch.

I'm wrong plenty. Happy to admit when so. I'd rather be corrected than continue with inaccurate knowledge. Wouldn't you also?

One final word. If you're going to accuse someone else of not being a cliche then, well, shouldn't you stop the "wholesale appropriation of another's [words]" yourself?

Giving the place a wide berth again, are you?

"If you're going to accuse someone else of not being a cliche then, well, shouldn't you stop the "wholesale appropriation of another's [words]" yourself? "

IF you have something to accuse me of, kindly be specific. Otherwise it is just more of your usual vacuous slurs and innuendo, you see.

Understand? Top hole, old boy.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 11:02 - Oct 23 with 1481 viewsperchrockjack

I feel like a kid peeping through a misted up window on a dogging session..
Never seen Andrew Ux take so much.

Interesting stuff.

As for lying lisa...

Well, its time to reflect matey

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 11:06 - Oct 23 with 1472 viewsUxbridge

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 11:01 - Oct 23 by Shaky

Giving the place a wide berth again, are you?

"If you're going to accuse someone else of not being a cliche then, well, shouldn't you stop the "wholesale appropriation of another's [words]" yourself? "

IF you have something to accuse me of, kindly be specific. Otherwise it is just more of your usual vacuous slurs and innuendo, you see.

Understand? Top hole, old boy.

Like I say, couldn't resist seeing your reply. It's a weakness of mine.

Specifics? Well your Shaky of the Bailey schtick was a personal favourite. A poor grasp of UK Company Law came in second. There's a whole treasure trove of posts out there.

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 11:08 - Oct 23 with 1465 viewsUxbridge

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 11:02 - Oct 23 by perchrockjack

I feel like a kid peeping through a misted up window on a dogging session..
Never seen Andrew Ux take so much.

Interesting stuff.

As for lying lisa...

Well, its time to reflect matey

I thought we were either going to be nice to each other or simply not respond Richard? I'm having second thoughts about accepting your offer of buying me a pint next weekend now.

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 11:09 - Oct 23 with 1463 viewsskippyjack

Obeying the laws fully is like obeying religion.. religion is dangerous? Agreed? (I'm such an arse)

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 11:10 - Oct 23 with 1463 viewsShaky

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 11:06 - Oct 23 by Uxbridge

Like I say, couldn't resist seeing your reply. It's a weakness of mine.

Specifics? Well your Shaky of the Bailey schtick was a personal favourite. A poor grasp of UK Company Law came in second. There's a whole treasure trove of posts out there.

With me what you see is what you get, sunshine.

That's why the collective Team W@nk membership is so hopelessly outclassed.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 11:12 - Oct 23 with 1449 viewsUxbridge

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 11:10 - Oct 23 by Shaky

With me what you see is what you get, sunshine.

That's why the collective Team W@nk membership is so hopelessly outclassed.

On that first part, we can both wholeheartedly agree.

Ched Evans - is he the evil incarnate? on 11:18 - Oct 23 with 1435 viewsperchrockjack

We are Andrew, we are. I was actually supporting you,albeit in my sarcastic manner.
You didn't deserve that .

I m not sure about the specifics on the Everton game but Curbiita will fill you in but me and the fruit of my loins will be over early to make a day of it and to meet and greet.

You might still have my mobile so feel free to contact if you want to know what s on on in the city but you ve just missed a terrific exhibition on sixties musicians on tour, the Zip wire has been packed up and its a too early for the annual xmas ice rink.
I can and will recommend a pub that nobody else (swans) will find and its Liverpools best pub for atmosphere, drink and pizza.

Leave it for the Seals site..

And if driving up, do not take the motorway..up but take it for return..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024