Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Belgium away 10:20 - Oct 17 with 7888 viewsswantastic

I know we don't follow Wales 😉 but who's heading out next month for the Welsh match? Should be a good trip 🍻 and I see no reason why we can't nick a result out there.
Anyone on the 16:04 Eurostar on the Saturday?
Belgium away on 22:00 - Oct 17 with 2046 viewsbuilthjack

Driving out. Got a return ferry for £54, and 2 rooms for Sat and Sun at £32 per room per night, so with about £100 of fuel it's gonna work out at £70 a head plus food and beer.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Belgium away on 08:10 - Oct 21 with 1897 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Hope you've all got tickets - it's sold out after 24 hrs

Belgium away on 09:24 - Oct 21 with 1886 viewsbuilthjack

Yes. Joined the away travel scheme a long time ago ready for games like this.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Belgium away on 10:26 - Oct 21 with 1870 viewsScoobyWho

Belgium away on 08:10 - Oct 21 by Jack_y_Jwc

Loads going without tickets, Swansea and Cardiff.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Belgium away on 11:35 - Oct 21 with 1850 viewsQuakerJack

Belgium away on 10:26 - Oct 21 by ScoobyWho

Loads going without tickets, Swansea and Cardiff.

Another Milan in the making.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Belgium away on 11:41 - Oct 21 with 1846 viewsbuilthjack

With it being a simple 2 hour drive from Calais there will be thousands going without tickets

Belgium away on 12:03 - Oct 21 with 1835 viewskopperburgjack

Belgium away on 21:34 - Oct 17 by Rancid

Loads going for this and not necessarily Cardiff or Swans fans.A fella in work is running a trip from his local and the interest is huge.I might still yet depending on finances.Could get a bit salty out there though with them lot up the road all pissed up and just being Cardiff fans in general.I doubt it'll be trouble free.Loads of Newport going also.

And Wrexham. Up the jacks

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Belgium away on 17:42 - Oct 21 with 1783 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

Belgium away on 08:10 - Oct 21 by Jack_y_Jwc

People haven't received their application forms yet, so how can it be sold out ?
Login to get fewer ads

Belgium away on 17:50 - Oct 21 with 1778 viewsScoobyWho

Belgium away on 11:35 - Oct 21 by QuakerJack

Another Milan in the making.

It was a bit naughty before the game with Swans and Cardiff going at it in the centre, we had Newport with us as usual back then too. I think Toozey got locked up that day after a few skirmishes. I'll go one further, the swans were away at Yeovil,,I say that because at times I wished I was there. The game itself was a mare, police were gruesome, but I have to say Cardiff had a hell of a mob out there compared to Swansea.

Numbers wise that is.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 17:59]

Belgium away on 18:06 - Oct 21 with 1760 viewsJBT95

Belgium away on 17:42 - Oct 21 by JacksawayatWalesgame

People haven't received their application forms yet, so how can it be sold out ?

I think the poster that said it has sold out has got confused. The home end has sold out.
Belgium away on 18:39 - Oct 21 with 1747 viewsSTEVE1

Belgium away on 17:50 - Oct 21 by ScoobyWho

It was a bit naughty before the game with Swans and Cardiff going at it in the centre, we had Newport with us as usual back then too. I think Toozey got locked up that day after a few skirmishes. I'll go one further, the swans were away at Yeovil,,I say that because at times I wished I was there. The game itself was a mare, police were gruesome, but I have to say Cardiff had a hell of a mob out there compared to Swansea.

Numbers wise that is.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 17:59]

I was there stayed in Turin went to Milan for the day you can't enjoy yourself like when we travelled away with the swans in Europe there was always the threat of trouble with the Cardiff fans and I will never put myself in that environment again.
Belgium away on 18:51 - Oct 21 with 1737 viewskopperburgjack

Belgium away on 18:39 - Oct 21 by STEVE1

I was there stayed in Turin went to Milan for the day you can't enjoy yourself like when we travelled away with the swans in Europe there was always the threat of trouble with the Cardiff fans and I will never put myself in that environment again.

Think it's different now mate, majority are past it

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Belgium away on 18:32 - Oct 22 with 1650 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

Anyone reading some of these posts who have never been away with Wales would get the impression that it's a near bloodbath every time, and that Milan in particular must have been like the Alamo. The reality is that there's hardly been any hint of trouble for years. The trouble in Milan has been greatly exaggerated, with the police nipping it in the bud almost immediately. Of course the Italian fans pelting the Welsh fans with all sorts of crap (coins, urine etc) throughout the actual match did happen, and was a bloody disgrace.

But the vast majority of Wales fans today wear Wales colours and are there to support Wales. Of course, when away with Wales you will see Cardiff fans, so if you simply can't tolerate being anywhere near them, then following Wales away may not be for you. But you will probably only get into a spot of bother if you are either looking for it or start something yourself, which is the same as if you're on a night out anywhere.
Belgium away on 18:49 - Oct 22 with 1639 viewsowainglyndwr

Belgium away on 18:32 - Oct 22 by JacksawayatWalesgame

Anyone reading some of these posts who have never been away with Wales would get the impression that it's a near bloodbath every time, and that Milan in particular must have been like the Alamo. The reality is that there's hardly been any hint of trouble for years. The trouble in Milan has been greatly exaggerated, with the police nipping it in the bud almost immediately. Of course the Italian fans pelting the Welsh fans with all sorts of crap (coins, urine etc) throughout the actual match did happen, and was a bloody disgrace.

But the vast majority of Wales fans today wear Wales colours and are there to support Wales. Of course, when away with Wales you will see Cardiff fans, so if you simply can't tolerate being anywhere near them, then following Wales away may not be for you. But you will probably only get into a spot of bother if you are either looking for it or start something yourself, which is the same as if you're on a night out anywhere.

I will give it miss cant stand Cardiff Fans and their hangers on who find it safer to stick with them.
So I think it would be like walking on glass being nice to them.
Belgium away on 19:30 - Oct 22 with 1606 viewsLeonisGod

Spot on. It's almost like we're all the same, sharing a passion for our club and (in some people's cases) country.
Belgium away on 21:05 - Oct 22 with 1508 viewsbuilthjack

Got to be honest, I have watched Wales away almost 40 times. 98% of Welsh fans are great, the other 2% total knobs. In my experience, whether it's watching Swansea, Wales, or anyone else, if you don't want trouble you don't get it.

Belgium away on 22:13 - Oct 22 with 1489 viewsgandhiaber

11 of us going from Aberystwyth, gonna be messy. Friday-Monday
Can't wait
Belgium away on 22:14 - Oct 22 with 1483 viewsgandhiaber

Only 2200 tickets, you need a contact in the FAW, we have 👏👍
Belgium away on 22:21 - Oct 22 with 1479 viewsScoobyWho

Milan was bad, as bad as any Wales game has been in years. It was most enjoyable for some and less enjoyable for many. It depends on why you go. And remember, you cant be everywhere and you cant see everything. What you saw want that bad, what I saw I can assure you was. Especially when Swansea fans were in confrontation in the centre before the match. Stuff actually does happen out of your line of sight. And anyone who was at the Holland away drubbing a few yrs back will testify, Wales games are a lottery, and we as football fans who follow Wales just cant get on that well.

Its the way it is.

Belgium away on 22:59 - Oct 22 with 1461 viewsSTEVE1

Belgium away on 22:21 - Oct 22 by ScoobyWho

Milan was bad, as bad as any Wales game has been in years. It was most enjoyable for some and less enjoyable for many. It depends on why you go. And remember, you cant be everywhere and you cant see everything. What you saw want that bad, what I saw I can assure you was. Especially when Swansea fans were in confrontation in the centre before the match. Stuff actually does happen out of your line of sight. And anyone who was at the Holland away drubbing a few yrs back will testify, Wales games are a lottery, and we as football fans who follow Wales just cant get on that well.

Its the way it is.

I agree I have never got in trouble in my life and was not in trouble on that trip but it was the atmosphere and being around the trouble you talk about.
Belgium away on 10:45 - Oct 23 with 1405 views1983

Belgium away on 22:21 - Oct 22 by ScoobyWho

Its the way it is.

First and last away trip with Wales about 8 years ago, spent the whole weekend dodging cardiff fans who were "looking" for Jacks, we had a few confrontaions with them,horrible weekend horrible atmosphere you just knew it could have really kicked off big time
[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 10:47]

Belgium away on 11:18 - Oct 23 with 1387 viewsScoobyWho

Well there will be no dodging in Belgium, personally I'm sick of them, I will be there with friends enjoying the trip, and woe betide any scumbag with Cardiff on their ' brain ' .... who tries to spoil it. You would have thought In recent years they would have got the gist.

Belgium away on 11:42 - Oct 23 with 1376 views1983

Belgium away on 11:18 - Oct 23 by ScoobyWho

Well there will be no dodging in Belgium, personally I'm sick of them, I will be there with friends enjoying the trip, and woe betide any scumbag with Cardiff on their ' brain ' .... who tries to spoil it. You would have thought In recent years they would have got the gist.

Enjoy

Have heard that Newport are travelling in bigger numbers

Belgium away on 12:25 - Oct 23 with 1365 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Looks like I got it wrong, as has been pointed out, it's the home end that was sold out. Apparently the Wales fans won't find out if they've got tickets until 2 weeks before kick off, it's scandalous.

There's also a loyalty points system in place for this game.

Also, in reply to a previous, I agree, I've been going away with Wales for some years and never had a sniff of trouble with the fans, the majority seem to be from North Wales and are easy to get on with especially if your Welsh speaking. Never had bother with Cardiff fans, but then again, the group of lads I go with are a mixture of North Walians, Cardiff fans, Spurs fans, Rugby fans so we get on with everyone!

Belgium away on 20:49 - Nov 3 with 1198 viewsswantastic

How has everyone done for tickets?

Still not heard yet 😁😁😁
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024