Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? 17:51 - Oct 19 with 3661 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 19:55 - Oct 19 with 702 viewsSweyns_Eye

If DYS is a real fan of the Swans he's a weasel. What kind of malfunctioning individual could take pleasure in what he posts?

He's not even a good WUM as when you call him out on his posturing and point to the many holes in his arguments he simply quietly hides away under his bridge. So he's a coward too.

I don't think he adds anything positive to this board and think he should be excommunicated. Other than that he deserves a large slap.

As the rules on this board for insulting posters are largely ignored perhaps he should be responded to that way.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 19:55 - Oct 19 with 702 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 19:47 - Oct 19 by Slugster664

We've torn apart a few teams for long periods. I think(hope)it's only a matter of time before we actually finish these teams off and beat them convincingly.
However, we were dreadful second half today and it does seem to be the norm that Gary doesn't get his tactics right for the second period. But I do believe he'll be in charge at the end of the season.

I hope he is as that will mean he'll have at some point learned how to set his team up for 90 minutes.

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 20:17 - Oct 19 with 656 viewsWxmJax

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 18:00 - Oct 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am too. Another game thrown away due to the inability to tactically read matches.

I wouldn't say Garry is tactically poor as that would suggest he has some sort of tactical ability in the first place.

It seems as if this job has come way too soon in his managerial career and he lacks the experience other managers possess.

In as much the same way as people go to Salford uni (aka Manchester if you feel a bit embarrassed at going there) if their results aren't good enough for other universities ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 14:04 - Oct 20 with 515 viewsJethroJack

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 19:55 - Oct 19 by Sweyns_Eye

If DYS is a real fan of the Swans he's a weasel. What kind of malfunctioning individual could take pleasure in what he posts?

He's not even a good WUM as when you call him out on his posturing and point to the many holes in his arguments he simply quietly hides away under his bridge. So he's a coward too.

I don't think he adds anything positive to this board and think he should be excommunicated. Other than that he deserves a large slap.

As the rules on this board for insulting posters are largely ignored perhaps he should be responded to that way.

Poor old Dwight....he's as thick as pig shit and one of the most extreme cases of A.D.D. that this board has ever had the misfortune to attract.
Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 00:22 - Oct 21 with 450 viewsC_jack

If Dwight is winding everyone up then what are the other 14 scoundrels who voted no up to?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 00:24 - Oct 21 with 446 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Will Garry Monk still be in charge at the end of the season? on 00:22 - Oct 21 by C_jack

If Dwight is winding everyone up then what are the other 14 scoundrels who voted no up to?

My other accounts, silly.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024