Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans 18:00 - Oct 19 with 2456 viewsPhil_S

It is now five Premier League games without a win for the Swans after they let another lead slip at Stoke but this time it was a slip that cost them all three points thanks to a joke penalty and a free header

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/36576/another-disappointi
Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:03 - Oct 19 with 2438 viewsQuakerJack

We seem to fly out of the blocks, miss sitters then disintegrate.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:11 - Oct 19 with 2367 viewsZut_Alors

I think, or at least hope, that Garry will have learnt a lot about the need to rotate earlier in the season. For me, that's the biggest problem, as the subs coming on are working totally on their own. I think Gomis and Montero should have played one of the games at home, possibly Southampton. We needed a change then to keep players on their toes.

We go again next week!
Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:11 - Oct 19 with 2367 viewsEdmundo

How we didn't put this game to bed before the end of the 1st half I don't know.

Stoke are a terrible, dirty, fouling side, who shouldn't have had 11 on the pitch.

Taylor not having the best time in his career.

Montero must start next game.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:24 - Oct 19 with 2251 views3swan

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:11 - Oct 19 by Edmundo

Stoke are a terrible, dirty, fouling side, who shouldn't have had 11 on the pitch.

Agree with all that, we can control what we do and that includes being more clinical, put tackles in and not just waive a leg, and track runners.

We are a flair team, but still need that steel in our game.

We have missed Leon, big time
Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:24 - Oct 19 with 2250 viewsBig_Phil

I'm a positive person I think and will support our players to the hilt but....

RANGEL - costing us a goal a game at the moment....and two today (ok, pen should never have been given but he should never have been shown the inside either)

Do we need 2 new fullbacks....I think we knew the answer to that before the window closed

Onwards and upwards - still top half....but we got to step it up ASAP
Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:28 - Oct 19 with 2224 viewshammy

I thought we looked pretty lacklustre for most of the game, especially the second half. Probably due to the internationals for the likes of Ash, Siggy and Bony. Also, Routs seemed to have an off day and did very little in attack. We did enough to get a draw out of the game and it really rubs salt in the wound for Stoke to be awarded an extremely dubious penalty.

We're nowhere near crisis point, since I think we're making enough clear cut chances to win games. Let's hope our luck changes against Leicester next week and we get a much needed win.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:31 - Oct 19 with 2201 viewsicecoldjack

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:11 - Oct 19 by Edmundo

taylor actually had 2 players in his zone so is it totally down to him i wonder.

also have a look at how easy it was to work that cross in .
Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:45 - Oct 19 with 2106 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I liked how Taylor fell on the floor as Walters scored .

F@k my eyes .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:48 - Oct 19 with 2080 views3swan

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:31 - Oct 19 by icecoldjack

taylor actually had 2 players in his zone so is it totally down to him i wonder.

It was easy for the cross to come in, as in most of the games, we don't attack the ball but drop into positions.

We give space away much too easily
Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:49 - Oct 19 with 2063 viewsicecoldjack

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:45 - Oct 19 by oh_tommy_tommy

I liked how Taylor fell on the floor as Walters scored .

F@k my eyes .

and fabs fake dive as the ball went past him ..
Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:50 - Oct 19 with 2048 viewsunion_jack

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:48 - Oct 19 by 3swan

It was easy for the cross to come in, as in most of the games, we don't attack the ball but drop into positions.

We give space away much too easily

Yes, yes, unfortunately yes!!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:56 - Oct 19 with 1992 viewscentrestandswan

To not quote Nina Simone:

Ain't got no balls
Ain't got no guts
Ain't got no fire
Ain't got no heart
Ain't got no nous
Ain't got no ability to kill off games that we had sewn up, Stoke what a bunch but we couldn't beat the thugs, skill less but street wise. Sort it out Garry boy or you will be on your way down the M4 faster than Montero can run.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 19:39 - Oct 19 with 1811 viewsDavillin

What I do not understand -- and this is a genuine question and NOT criticism -- is why we played so very many long balls to the Brobingnanians only to see the ball come right back at us virtually every single time.

In retrospect, that was a game that we could have won, and perhaps should have won.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 19:52 - Oct 19 with 1749 viewsPhil_S

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 19:39 - Oct 19 by Davillin

What I do not understand -- and this is a genuine question and NOT criticism -- is why we played so very many long balls to the Brobingnanians only to see the ball come right back at us virtually every single time.

In retrospect, that was a game that we could have won, and perhaps should have won.

Should have won today - we could have been out of sight long before Moses took his tumble
Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 20:01 - Oct 19 with 1701 viewsSpratty

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:56 - Oct 19 by centrestandswan

To not quote Nina Simone:

Ain't got no balls
Ain't got no guts
Ain't got no fire
Ain't got no heart
Ain't got no nous
Ain't got no ability to kill off games that we had sewn up, Stoke what a bunch but we couldn't beat the thugs, skill less but street wise. Sort it out Garry boy or you will be on your way down the M4 faster than Montero can run.

Now that was a joy - the speed of Montero
Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 20:05 - Oct 19 with 1674 viewsPedroJack

Should have been out of site before the cheating. How many times do we not finish shit teams like Joke City off though
Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 09:07 - Oct 20 with 1065 viewsbuilthjack

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 18:31 - Oct 19 by icecoldjack

Taylor had a player in front and a player behind him for the second goal. Poor organisation at the back, one of the centre backs should have been marking the goalscorer and Taylor should have been marking the player at the back post.
It all comes down to talking and organisation. Ash needs to sort his back line out.
Get Ben back on loan maybe, or resign him for about 3m in January.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 11:15 - Oct 20 with 963 viewsLeonisGod

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 09:07 - Oct 20 by builthjack

Taylor had a player in front and a player behind him for the second goal. Poor organisation at the back, one of the centre backs should have been marking the goalscorer and Taylor should have been marking the player at the back post.
It all comes down to talking and organisation. Ash needs to sort his back line out.
Get Ben back on loan maybe, or resign him for about 3m in January.

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that Tayls had 2 men to mark. Walters is good enough at attacking the ball as it is, but Tayls had no chance being left exposed on 2 on 1. Ash got sucked in.
Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 13:58 - Oct 20 with 834 viewsicecoldjack

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 11:15 - Oct 20 by LeonisGod

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that Tayls had 2 men to mark. Walters is good enough at attacking the ball as it is, but Tayls had no chance being left exposed on 2 on 1. Ash got sucked in.

Spot on.

When taylor got beat by the winger for new castles goal he got pelters even though ash should have done better, yet Rangel got done for the cross on stokes second yet nothing said, soft penalty but Rangel did tug the shirt of the stoke player too which is just asking for trouble, yet nothing said there either.

It's the defensive unit as a whole we should be concerned about not picking holes in Taylor who overall had a decent game and saved a certain goal with a great block.
Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 14:51 - Oct 20 with 786 viewsunion_jack

Another Disapointing Defeat For The Swans on 13:58 - Oct 20 by icecoldjack

Spot on.

When taylor got beat by the winger for new castles goal he got pelters even though ash should have done better, yet Rangel got done for the cross on stokes second yet nothing said, soft penalty but Rangel did tug the shirt of the stoke player too which is just asking for trouble, yet nothing said there either.

It's the defensive unit as a whole we should be concerned about not picking holes in Taylor who overall had a decent game and saved a certain goal with a great block.

The photos of Rangel holding onto Moses' shirt are a very brief snapshot in time. From what I've seen many times now did that impede him. He clearly dived as if he'd been tripped which Oliver swallowed hook, line and sinker.

Monk is right. It us disgraceful and I would say the same if it had been any other team Stoke were playing yesterday though may have a quiet giggle at some!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024