Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Williams 18:01 - Oct 19 with 994 viewsunion_jack

Ok, had a decent game on the whole, a few sloppy passes first half but made up for them with some great blocks.

However, is this guy captain material. Obviously I watched on TV but I didn't see him trying to rally the troops and at some times he was walking head down.

I'm not convinced.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Williams on 18:21 - Oct 19 with 932 views3swan

As soon as something goes wrong for him his head goes for a few minutes. It's always been there and too late for him to change.

WeE lack a leader on the pitch and have for many years
Williams on 18:27 - Oct 19 with 917 viewsLeonisGod

Thought he had a shocker myself. Partially redeemed with a couple of blocks and 1 lovely long diagonal. Otherwise, he looked away with the fairies compared to normal.

Captain material? Yep, I think so. And you only ever hear people talk about him being a good leader.
Williams on 18:32 - Oct 19 with 901 viewsunion_jack

Williams on 18:27 - Oct 19 by LeonisGod

Thought he had a shocker myself. Partially redeemed with a couple of blocks and 1 lovely long diagonal. Otherwise, he looked away with the fairies compared to normal.

Captain material? Yep, I think so. And you only ever hear people talk about him being a good leader.

I suppose we all have different preferences in a captain. I favour one who shouts, cajoles, encourages and leads by example. Many if those traits are missing in Williams hence my opinion.

It's a fact that some players play better as a captain, others not so. I know it can't really be taken from him but I still believe he may benefit from not having the armband. That said, it would need to be a strong personality for him to respect.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Williams on 18:43 - Oct 19 with 877 viewsAngelRangelQS

The defence has been a bit of a shambles in recent weeks. I personally think Amat should come in for Fernandez.

We also need full backs in January
Williams on 18:44 - Oct 19 with 869 viewsC_jack

I think we've squeezed the best out of him.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Williams on 18:45 - Oct 19 with 862 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He did nothing wrong.

Taylor lost his man for the second. The first was a dive. Williams put in some important blocks and tackles.

I don't know why he bothers going up for corners though. He does his best to be as far away from the incoming cross as possible.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Williams on 18:52 - Oct 19 with 837 viewsjack247

He had a poor game by his standards. Not at fault for the goals but had to be dug out of trouble a couple of times. His distribution was off as well.

I think he is a great captain though and will save us far more points than he costs us over the season. We don't have a John Terry type on our squad.
Williams on 20:17 - Oct 19 with 757 viewsKilkennyjack

A massive player for us every game and certainly not our problem today. He's captain of wales too !!

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Williams on 22:35 - Oct 19 with 654 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He's not offering much in the way of leadership at the moment. We have seemed rudderless in our last 4-5 games

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Williams on 23:02 - Oct 19 with 620 viewsDrizzy

Williams on 22:35 - Oct 19 by Brynmill_Jack

He's not offering much in the way of leadership at the moment. We have seemed rudderless in our last 4-5 games

If we only had the fearless Jose Manuel Flores to rally the troops.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Williams on 00:20 - Oct 20 with 581 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Williams on 22:35 - Oct 19 by Brynmill_Jack

If only Newps. Sorry i took so long to reply, but having you on ignore means I have to log in on another device to see what the f*ck you're on about. I think this obsession with me has to stop, as well as your obsessiveness towards Chico, the defender we should never have got rid of. You'll obviously disagree with that but there's no denying that defence is our weak point at the moment.........................

Williams on 00:37 - Oct 20 with 560 viewsSpratty

Williams on 23:02 - Oct 19 by Drizzy

If we only had the fearless Jose Manuel Flores to rally the troops.

I agree

Certainly did an outstanding job for us at the same fixture last year

Great with the ball at his feet too
Williams on 00:50 - Oct 20 with 550 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Williams on 00:37 - Oct 20 by Spratty

I agree

Certainly did an outstanding job for us at the same fixture last year

Great with the ball at his feet too

It's quite strange really, I didn't like his threatricals but where I sit I always had a great view of him defending whenever we were playing towards the away end . He has to be the most composed centre half I've seen in a Swans shirt since Rajkovic. I'm sure Rangel's travails are partly down to not having Chico there to cover for him . I'm not saying Fernandez is a bad player, far from it. Chico just seemed to read the game better than most that's all.

Williams on 02:15 - Oct 20 with 531 viewsDrizzy

Williams on 00:20 - Oct 20 by Brynmill_Jack

If only Newps. Sorry i took so long to reply, but having you on ignore means I have to log in on another device to see what the f*ck you're on about. I think this obsession with me has to stop, as well as your obsessiveness towards Chico, the defender we should never have got rid of. You'll obviously disagree with that but there's no denying that defence is our weak point at the moment.........................

Yeah. There are five teams who have conceded less goals than us. Clearly a massive weak point.

How replying to one of your posts is now deemed an obsession is beyond me. Keep digging though, Bryn.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024