Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry's talked his way to a fine there 18:08 - Oct 19 with 5596 viewsQuakerJack

He's right

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:48 - Oct 19 with 1337 views_

To not admire what SAF did in football....???

Really?? Surely a pointless debate when our game is fresh in the memory.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:48 - Oct 19 with 1333 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:45 - Oct 19 by perchrockjack

Really...it's dinner soon and a nice Chilean Merlot to attack.

I ll check later so your task is ,dwight, is to convince me what there is to admire. -admire about ferguson - ...in the context I've stated previously

He rose to the top of his profession using methods none had ever used before.

I'm quite young I know but I can't think of too many other stadiums in the world where you travelled to knowing for sure you're not going to get anything from the referee.

The stories regarding 'Fergie Time' and mocking referees who were in Sir Alex's pocket are all created for a reason, because he genuinely did influence matches, influences outcomes of competitions solely with his interviews and berating of referees.

Many have tried and look like fools, such as Warnock.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:49 - Oct 19 with 1336 viewsSkipTheJack

The thing is, we've been football's Mr Nice Guys for a long time - and it doesn't stop us getting s**t on week after week. Can you imagine the reaction if any of the top teams had conceded that last-minute penalty to Stoke last season? That was the worst refereeing decision I've ever seen! Our reward for taking it on the chin is to see Stoke given another ridiculous penalty against us this season!

By speaking out Monk has probably earned himself a fine and maybe a touchline ban, but - perhaps - it will make referees realise that we're not going to take it lying down any more.
Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:53 - Oct 19 with 1303 viewsperchrockjack

Well ,uou used the word admire..
It's not a word I d use to describe him.

The fact he won so many trophies is admirable and he s the most successful manager in terms of trophies but sorry...admire ,no .ihis loss was and is massive and it's plain how much he ,as an individual, won so much. It's about the game and it's arguable that he enhanced the game or attitudes.semantics possibly

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 19:21 - Oct 19 with 1250 viewsSpratty

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:42 - Oct 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There's much to admire about him that's for sure.

That did make me laugh DYSS
Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 19:27 - Oct 19 with 1233 viewsApeShit

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:38 - Oct 19 by perchrockjack

If we re talking cheats and bullies ferguson was the best. He was also the biggest shuithouse in the past 20 years. A man to have contempt for as he conned connived bullied all for all his career.

A man who set the trend for bad behaviour, lying, cheating. And yet it won him trophies which says it all

The most successful manager in the Premier League... I know you love Liverpool but come on.
Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 19:31 - Oct 19 with 1223 viewsRancid

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:18 - Oct 19 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah but the way things were going they would have equalised at some point. At the moment we become thruppenny whores after we take a lead, we certainly gave Stoke the big come on and then they sh*gged us

Good that.
Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 19:34 - Oct 19 with 1210 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:48 - Oct 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He rose to the top of his profession using methods none had ever used before.

I'm quite young I know but I can't think of too many other stadiums in the world where you travelled to knowing for sure you're not going to get anything from the referee.

The stories regarding 'Fergie Time' and mocking referees who were in Sir Alex's pocket are all created for a reason, because he genuinely did influence matches, influences outcomes of competitions solely with his interviews and berating of referees.

Many have tried and look like fools, such as Warnock.

He's on ignore with me but you have to expect a reaction any time anything is said about that team from up the M62 from PRJ. I don't know what he said but I can guess alright. Just another bitter scouse loser he is

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 19:38 - Oct 19 with 1192 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 19:31 - Oct 19 by Rancid

Good that.

Sad but true these days though innit.

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 20:16 - Oct 19 with 1144 viewsHuw57

I understand Garry's anger and everyone else's, but we deserved to lose IMO.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 21:02 - Oct 19 with 1085 viewsheadcleaner

how did we deserve to lose? We should have been out of sight first half. shawcross and the other defender could and should have both gotten two yellows no doubt about it even the commentator said had he not already had a yellow he'd have been booked. How is that right???

When Bony got sent off the other week should the ref have let him off the second because he'd already had a yellow? Second half the crowd certainly got to the ref no question about it. sure we went in our shell but there were other factors that went against us had stoke gone down to 10 men they wouldnt have won
Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 21:19 - Oct 19 with 1048 viewsLeonisGod

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 21:02 - Oct 19 by headcleaner

how did we deserve to lose? We should have been out of sight first half. shawcross and the other defender could and should have both gotten two yellows no doubt about it even the commentator said had he not already had a yellow he'd have been booked. How is that right???

When Bony got sent off the other week should the ref have let him off the second because he'd already had a yellow? Second half the crowd certainly got to the ref no question about it. sure we went in our shell but there were other factors that went against us had stoke gone down to 10 men they wouldnt have won

We should have been out of sight by the time of their pen, but Stoke deserved the win. They made changes to stop us playing and we didn't have an answer. They took their chances, we didn't. We played the nicer football in spells, but our game management today was all over the place. After the subs it was just desperate.
Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 21:59 - Oct 19 with 1009 views_

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 21:02 - Oct 19 by headcleaner

It should be a least a minor concern we are rolling out this line too frequently now...

Southampton, Newcastle, Stoke. 1 out of 9.... Could have been/should have been.... Wasn't.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 23:23 - Oct 19 with 934 viewsperchrockjack

Apes hit.talking bullshit.

Ferguson ...now then... What has been discussed tonight regarding refs being intimidated? Ferguson is one of the reasons we have this problem in the game.
It's not a manure issue or whoever the feck else he managed. It's simply bullying and it stinks.

Make no mistake, fergusons legacy of selective viewing is evident in every move mark Hughes makes.

Listen to the chunt after our game

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 23:43 - Oct 19 with 919 viewsDewi1jack

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 21:19 - Oct 19 by LeonisGod

We should have been out of sight by the time of their pen, but Stoke deserved the win. They made changes to stop us playing and we didn't have an answer. They took their chances, we didn't. We played the nicer football in spells, but our game management today was all over the place. After the subs it was just desperate.

Can't argue with that.
When we passed quickly, moved at speed at their defence, their defenders were struggling.
Too often though we looked a bit lethargic today.
Normal Swans 1st game after an International break?
Hughes is still a miserable gog though

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 23:48 - Oct 19 with 902 viewsperchrockjack

Hard yo forgery just job badly Hughes screwed up as wales manager when we really were on the cusp of qualifying.

He s learned though for sure

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 23:59 - Oct 19 with 894 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 23:43 - Oct 19 by Dewi1jack

Can't argue with that.
When we passed quickly, moved at speed at their defence, their defenders were struggling.
Too often though we looked a bit lethargic today.
Normal Swans 1st game after an International break?
Hughes is still a miserable gog though

It's undeniable that we've played some sparkling football at times under GM, the problem is we cant seem to react to changes made by the opposition and end up going on to either only draw or worse lose winnable games. This is the acid test for Garry now, if he manages to work out how to counteract these changes then he's going to be fine.

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 00:06 - Oct 20 with 885 views_

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 23:23 - Oct 19 by perchrockjack

Apes hit.talking bullshit.

Ferguson ...now then... What has been discussed tonight regarding refs being intimidated? Ferguson is one of the reasons we have this problem in the game.
It's not a manure issue or whoever the feck else he managed. It's simply bullying and it stinks.

Make no mistake, fergusons legacy of selective viewing is evident in every move mark Hughes makes.

Listen to the chunt after our game

Oh FFS Jesus Christ, you've just said we're too honest, now I read your thoughts about Ferguson for doing EXACTLY what you are saying we should do more of?!!?

Please.

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 02:29 - Oct 20 with 838 viewsScoobyWho

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:10 - Oct 19 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's hope he doesn't get a touchline ban.

Does it matter ? It doesn't take a genius to bring on the same two subs every week, he could do that from home.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 07:55 - Oct 20 with 792 viewsjacksinceever

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:33 - Oct 19 by londonlisa2001

I disagree actually. I think he may have said what he said knowing full well the consequences, but has decided enough is enough. It may well be the case of short term hit for longer term gain.

It's exactly what people like SAF did for years.

Too right. TBH the powers that be at each Premier club should all get t gether and get some form of system where poor refereeing / assistant decisions can be addressed.
I don't mean turned over - once the game is over, it's done.
We need the "ref in the stand" or whatever the eggplayers call them to rule over disputed decisions.
After all, one mistake can cost millions
Also refeeres need to be more accountable
Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 08:13 - Oct 20 with 779 viewsgetcarter

Well done Garry, needed to be said, no place for cheats in any sport.
Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 08:33 - Oct 20 with 756 viewspremierjack

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 18:22 - Oct 19 by C_jack

Very unprofessional. Air your opinion on the bus home, not on national tv.

Huw will need to have a word.

Why not? Every other manager does!!!
Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 09:18 - Oct 20 with 728 viewsbuilthjack

Going back to the original thread, Garry is right. Everyone should be able to speak their mind. Garry is honest about things. Ferguson was a bully, knew he had power so could say and do what he wanted. He refused to speak to the BBC for years. Any other manager would have been up before the PL bosses etc.
Keep being honest Mr Monk.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 09:35 - Oct 20 with 708 views_

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 09:18 - Oct 20 by builthjack

Going back to the original thread, Garry is right. Everyone should be able to speak their mind. Garry is honest about things. Ferguson was a bully, knew he had power so could say and do what he wanted. He refused to speak to the BBC for years. Any other manager would have been up before the PL bosses etc.
Keep being honest Mr Monk.

That's a bit too ideal world and naive a way to think for me.

The simple truth is you can't just say what you want to say, it's just not professional in any walk of life not just football. But more importantly than that, even, it's inexperience on Monk's part because the rest of the league know how rattled he is now. Pearson next week will be coming up with a plan to exploit that.

And comparing Monky to Sir Alex Ferguson? Come on... What Ferguson was able to do was down to his sheer stature in the game. He'd earned the right to chance his arm and bully. Many a manager has tried to play Ferguson's game and failed miserably...let's avoid that, is it.

Garry's talked his way to a fine there on 09:41 - Oct 20 with 700 viewsperchrockjack

Monk IS honest.
He wants us to play honestly
It seems this is not always going to get results in the Premier League.

Its an honourable way to run a team but frankly it might not be enough to keep our status as ALL the other managers are far more street wise -if that s the correct term-.

Pearson will be motivating and organising his Leicester team accordingly .

One thing for certain; the vultures have nested ,had the chicks and now they re starting to circle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024