Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Montero 18:38 - Oct 19 with 5176 viewsSgorioFruit

Start this guy next game please.

And we will win.

SgorioFruit has spoken!!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Montero on 18:52 - Oct 19 with 3287 viewsmidswan

in place of who?
Montero on 18:53 - Oct 19 with 3276 viewsjack247

Tough to drop either winger, but to be fair he has caused problems in nearly every game he has come on, as well as the league cup
Montero on 18:56 - Oct 19 with 3251 viewsmidswan

Montero on 18:53 - Oct 19 by jack247

Tough to drop either winger, but to be fair he has caused problems in nearly every game he has come on, as well as the league cup

no argument here,just who to 'drop'?
Montero on 18:57 - Oct 19 with 3249 viewsRancid

I think Monk should start Montero against Leicester now.5 games without a win now so we should be looking at giving him a start.It worked great against Everton with Routledge getting benched , so I'd like to see the same happen again.

I still think we lack that tough guy in midfield.Leon won't be it, Ki neither and certainly not Carroll so I'd like to see us target that position as soon as possible.
Montero on 18:57 - Oct 19 with 3245 viewsSgorioFruit

Montero on 18:52 - Oct 19 by midswan

in place of who?

Routs plays hell of a game fair play, but can't they take turns in starting each game? Haha

Seriously though, that surely isn't that much of a crazy idea?

Montero on 19:08 - Oct 19 with 3202 viewsJBT95

Montero on 18:57 - Oct 19 by Rancid

I think Monk should start Montero against Leicester now.5 games without a win now so we should be looking at giving him a start.It worked great against Everton with Routledge getting benched , so I'd like to see the same happen again.

I still think we lack that tough guy in midfield.Leon won't be it, Ki neither and certainly not Carroll so I'd like to see us target that position as soon as possible.

Jonjo Shelvey?
Montero on 19:09 - Oct 19 with 3191 viewscontroversial_jack

I'd Bench Dyer, he's getting marked out of the game lately
Montero on 19:15 - Oct 19 with 3162 viewsRancid

Montero on 19:08 - Oct 19 by JBT95

Jonjo Shelvey?

I was thinking a DM.Shelvey's more creative and a CM.The Makelele type or more recent Mascherano or Buzquets.Obviously not the quality of these but the same type of player.Leon is the closest we have to this but I'd like to see us go out and buy better.We nearly did with Stambouli so it's a position we've obviously targeted.
Login to get fewer ads

Montero on 19:39 - Oct 19 with 3076 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Montero on 19:09 - Oct 19 by controversial_jack

I'd Bench Dyer, he's getting marked out of the game lately

Agreed. Routs has more menace to his game too

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Montero on 19:46 - Oct 19 with 3055 viewsmidswan

and links really well with sig/Bony, as per the couple of early chances today.
Montero on 19:47 - Oct 19 with 3052 viewsJokeren1943

And when he is on the field, please play him.
Montero on 19:58 - Oct 19 with 3028 viewsmidswan

Montero on 19:47 - Oct 19 by Jokeren1943

And when he is on the field, please play him.

??
Montero on 21:35 - Oct 19 with 2914 viewsLeonisGod

Montero on 19:58 - Oct 19 by midswan

??

He means hoofing it from the centre halves in the vague direction of Gomis/Bony is a bit pointless; we'd be better trying to involve Montero more (or any of our midfield for that matter).
Montero on 22:15 - Oct 19 with 2832 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Montero on 19:15 - Oct 19 by Rancid

I was thinking a DM.Shelvey's more creative and a CM.The Makelele type or more recent Mascherano or Buzquets.Obviously not the quality of these but the same type of player.Leon is the closest we have to this but I'd like to see us go out and buy better.We nearly did with Stambouli so it's a position we've obviously targeted.

Was thinking the same on many occasions today.

Carroll seems like an effeminate version of Joe Allen; maybe he'll be stellar in the Ki/Shelvey role, but I think we're crying out for a more solid, confident, imposing player as an option along with Leon for DM. Leon has the experience and positional sense to make it work, but when he's out we look limited in games like today when we're up against a tough physical team.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Montero on 15:56 - Oct 20 with 2641 viewsJBT95

I think we missed Shelvey massively yesterday it was his type of game.
Montero on 17:28 - Oct 20 with 2544 viewsOldjack

Montero on 18:52 - Oct 19 by midswan

in place of who?

Dyer ,even a blind man can see what he brings too the table which Dyer can't

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Montero on 17:40 - Oct 20 with 2517 viewsPrivate_Partz

Montero on 15:56 - Oct 20 by JBT95

I think we missed Shelvey massively yesterday it was his type of game.

I agree with this and the chickens are coming home to roost as we did not strengthen in this area. When all are fit we will be fine. Ki is outstanding as far as I am concerned.
The problem we will have is if the injuries and suspensions continue with Leon out for the long haul. In such circumstances we could be forced into paying up big bucks in the January window.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Montero on 17:52 - Oct 20 with 2489 viewsSpratty

Montero on 17:28 - Oct 20 by Oldjack

Dyer ,even a blind man can see what he brings too the table which Dyer can't

Harsh but probably the correct choice

Depends on the day if we have the electric Dyer or his slightly less effective double. But much of that depends on what support he is getting.
Montero on 17:57 - Oct 20 with 2479 viewsMrSwan

Montero is an absolute gem and is really one of my only complaints on Monk, Dyer in these last few games has done nothing but try to take on every single opposing player which our terrible defence than has to deal with the counter. Many people wont like that but must admit it is true and that it is time for a change for a player who can absolutely batter right backs and effortlessly does this.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Montero on 20:40 - Oct 21 with 2346 viewsOldjack

Montero excites fans ,when he takes them on you all now know there's a good chance he'll go past them ,that then leads too a chance ,which we all crave for ,He's got too start sooner rather than later

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Montero on 21:11 - Oct 21 with 2309 viewslonglostjack

Montero to start for me. Dyer looks as if he could do with a bit of a break and rotation not a bad thing for keeping them on their toes.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Montero on 22:04 - Oct 21 with 2244 viewsDewi1jack

Same team as at Stoke, bar for JJS for young TC (not because TC was bad, but because he did seem bullied at times. Surprising really that Stoke RFC thugs would bully a little 'un
Leon or a younger Joe Allen would have decked a few thugs)
And it has to be Jeff for Nathan. IMHO Nath needs a kick up the rse again as he appears to have become a little devoid of ideas.
Not advocating selling him before the verbals start. Just giving him a kick up the backside/ rest

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Montero on 23:13 - Oct 21 with 2206 viewsJJJack

Montero on 22:04 - Oct 21 by Dewi1jack

Same team as at Stoke, bar for JJS for young TC (not because TC was bad, but because he did seem bullied at times. Surprising really that Stoke RFC thugs would bully a little 'un
Leon or a younger Joe Allen would have decked a few thugs)
And it has to be Jeff for Nathan. IMHO Nath needs a kick up the rse again as he appears to have become a little devoid of ideas.
Not advocating selling him before the verbals start. Just giving him a kick up the backside/ rest

Wingers blow hot and cold more than most players. I'd happily see either benched as neither has been great in the last few games. Routledge is more creative and can cross a ball and thread through balls. Dyer is just hit and miss. Montero should be brought in because we haven;'t won for 5 league games , has done very well when played and sometimes you have to be ruthless as a Manager. Now is that time.
Montero on 09:21 - Oct 22 with 2118 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Montero on 23:13 - Oct 21 by JJJack

Wingers blow hot and cold more than most players. I'd happily see either benched as neither has been great in the last few games. Routledge is more creative and can cross a ball and thread through balls. Dyer is just hit and miss. Montero should be brought in because we haven;'t won for 5 league games , has done very well when played and sometimes you have to be ruthless as a Manager. Now is that time.

Jeff was superb against Everton, both in attack and (surprisingly for me) defence too. Gave Taylor good protection which is what he needs right now.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Montero on 14:10 - Oct 24 with 1983 viewsSgorioFruit

BUMP

by SgorioFruit

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024