Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? 04:38 - Oct 20 with 3003 viewsMyFinalHeaven

I don't think its going to happen (unless our poor run of results continue of course), but who would you want as a replacement?

I think Gianfranco Zola would be great. He's always pushed for attacking football in the two teams he's coached so he'll no doubt continue our tradition of attractive play, and he's a lovely bloke.

I like Pulis, but I just don't think we're suited for him. Although he gets results, he's far too defensive, and he'd totally wreck our philosophy. I want our team to stay up as much as the next supporter, but I would hate to see us play boring football.

Come on you Swans.

Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 20:52 - Oct 20 with 810 viewsStarsky

Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 20:48 - Oct 20 by FerrieBodde

Don't know what you're going on about. With the lineup we have and the money we've spent, I don't think there's anyone here that would consider 17th a good finish.

And frankly, I thought we'd have more than 11 points after 8 games when I looked at the first 8 we had to play at the start of the season, as did others.

What have we spent then?
Roughly the same as what we sold on.
So I don't know what you're going on about either.
Every week there's someone on here saying that Finishing 17th would be acceptable.

It's just the internet, init.

Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 21:47 - Oct 20 with 778 viewsPhil_S

Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 19:58 - Oct 20 by MyFinalHeaven

This is just for discussion purposes--I don't know what you're getting so antsy over. Plus, its not like Monk getting sacked is a far fetched scenario. Few thought that Laudrup was going to be sacked at the same time last year when we were in similar position to where we are now (10 points vs. 11 points now after 8 games played), and look what happened.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 20:00]

Antsy? Really.

Just by disagreeing?
Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 21:50 - Oct 20 with 774 viewswaynekerr55

Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 12:12 - Oct 20 by tomdickharry

Because the whole £100M business of Swansea City is resting on his shoulders some fans are naturally concerned that he is perhaps not equipped for the job of retaining our PL place and needs to be replaced, whom with is purely speculative,could be David Moyes would be an interesting choice.

Moyes

Mr anti football

We'd end up with no squad with his stupid approach to training, he makes Oscar Garcia look competent

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 21:52 - Oct 20 with 766 viewsPhil_S

Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 19:15 - Oct 20 by union_jack

Please show me where I have got upset when people disagree with me. I am all for an opinion and yours included.

However, you spent the tail end if last season batting off people who dared to mention the R word and thankfully you were right. I believe I was one of the first to acknowledge the fact.

We've some tough fixtures ahead and at present are showing frailties which could get worse as each game passes. No one hopes that but they are there to see if you look. They are not necessarily skill levels, more mental weaknesses as a team. That has to be strengthened or else every second half we're going to lose at least one fan or poster to a heart attack!

Probably in the same place as you imagined me getting upset because someone had posted we were heading for relegation or whatever it was that was said

All I do is disagree with people who said we were going down and am doing the same again, there is no evidence to say it is likely to happen and it won't. Simple as.

In my opinion
Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 22:54 - Oct 20 with 709 viewsbuilthjack

Monk is doing a decent job, isn't afraid to upset people if need be, and will only get better.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 23:01 - Oct 20 with 698 viewsMrSwan

if he was relieved of his manager duties i would like to see him work as the assistant to the new manager with possible candidates such as,

Paul Clement
Unai Emery
Murat Yakin
Joachim Löw

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 23:47 - Oct 20 with 675 viewsSpratty

Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 22:54 - Oct 20 by builthjack

Monk is doing a decent job, isn't afraid to upset people if need be, and will only get better.

Thatcher wasn't afraid to upset people, in fact is probably even better at it than Monk

Her policy of not turning might be a very powerful attacking strategy and she will certainly take no nonsense

Anyone know if she is free
Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 08:54 - Oct 21 with 636 viewsjacksinceever

Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 23:47 - Oct 20 by Spratty

Thatcher wasn't afraid to upset people, in fact is probably even better at it than Monk

Her policy of not turning might be a very powerful attacking strategy and she will certainly take no nonsense

Anyone know if she is free

If we had a "leader" of Thatcher's mould in charge, I'd rather see us back in the bloody conference.
If being a great leader is ignoring what 70% of your public need, then Cameron and Blair would be up there with the all time greats
Login to get fewer ads

Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 09:56 - Oct 22 with 572 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 23:01 - Oct 20 by MrSwan

if he was relieved of his manager duties i would like to see him work as the assistant to the new manager with possible candidates such as,

Paul Clement
Unai Emery
Murat Yakin
Joachim Löw

Paul Clement would be a great shout.

Come on you Swans.

Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 10:08 - Oct 22 with 567 viewscontroversial_jack

Lets say Monk gets sacked later this season. Who would you want to replace him? on 16:27 - Oct 20 by Phil_S

Blimey you think this is getting upset? Do you really think people are that precious

I'm just amazed that people panic about relegation 8 games into a season when we have 11 points on the board in a division where anywhere around 1 point a game is generally seen to be more than enough

You seem to get very upset it people disagree with you - its my discussion points, nothing else

We are only 4 points of the relegation spot. I know it's early, but being in 8th position doesn't mean a lot
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024