Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
monk 06:36 - Oct 20 with 423 viewsswansealad69

As much as im pissed off and dislike Stoke monk should stop winging andget in with it.We all know what stoke are about and a real pig of a teamwith a pig of a mamanager and some dirty players.
But we all know it.
Yes it was a dive and at a bad time but it was only 1-1 at half time but poor in the second half.
We have had players who dive and if it was us getting the benefit of a pen for nothing then so be it.
As much as I like monk he is a gamble by the club as he aint got any experience and cant work out why he aint starting jefferson.
Things even them selfs out over a season.
Monk could be a bit over his head and the club should realy have thought this through.
I hope im wrong but its a big gamble that could bit us on the ass.
Anyway early days and no need to panic but lets hope monk is a quick learner
monk on 07:40 - Oct 20 with 374 viewsQuakerJack

The thing is, with us, they don't even themselves out. It's not just us fans whinging on a forum, it's clearly the feeling of the club, and according to Monk, people within the association including referees.

Do things even themselves out against Stoke? Look at last season, that's the worst refereeing decision I've ever seen, rivalled perhaps but that ref in the Europa league who waved away claims when Michu got kicked in the face then made him stay off the field whilst he nearly bled to death.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

monk on 07:52 - Oct 20 with 355 viewsswan65split

I for one agree with Monk, he was obviously upset at losing the game and the "dive", but throughout the game Stoke were playing the man rather than the ball.
First couple of minutes they clattered Dyer, first couple of minutes 2nd half they clattered Bony, who had a fair share of rough treatment throughout the game, and the first tackle he made he was booked!
Saying that all season so far, and some of last season we have had poor decisions against us. just look at Rangels sending off!! ffs, and seeing some of the stars at other clubs getting away with murder!
Monk will get into trouble for his comments, for waking up the establishment, but its now out there, and all the Country have heard his rant and will be watching to see if
he has a point.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 7:54]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024