Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ambition 18:01 - Oct 20 with 279 viewsMrSwan

We currently seriously lack ambition and this is a huge problem, during the transfer window I am sure many were excited about or transfer targets and the transfers we completed and it seemed as if there was plenty of ambition and we went on to win our first three games and then in an interview with Monk prior to the Chelsea game he seemed to lack a lot of motivation and ambition and has done so ever since resulting in no league win in 5 games.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Ambition on 18:07 - Oct 20 with 270 viewsPrivate_Partz

I actually think we have been unlucky not to get more points out of these games. Chelsea aside we have been in with a very good shout.
Even yesterday where we had more decent chances than the opposition.
We can get back on track but we really need to get our midfield back up to full fitness and Gary needs to take a big chill pill before he goes in to the post match interviews.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ambition on 18:18 - Oct 20 with 243 viewsJackFish

Lack of ambition my arse. We kept our best players and replaced everyone who left with equivalent or better, with the exception of Ben Davies (and that's not a huge downgrade anyway).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024