Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apolgy from Mr Monk please. 18:56 - Oct 20 with 5632 viewswestwiltsjack

I like the guy but, he's made an error and needs to make that clear to the player involved, the ref and Stoke City.

Moses still threw himself to the floor but there's a difference between letting the ref know that you've been impeded and 'cheating'.

Garry - do your club a service and publicly apologise. Take it on the chin and move on having learn't a lesson.
Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:04 - Oct 20 with 3019 viewsjackharris

F*ck off you complete and utter imbecile!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:04 - Oct 20 with 3016 viewsQuakerJack

Poppycock.

We've been cheated by refs consistently over the last few years.

Stoke home
West Brom away (Lamah's goal)
Southampton this season

we could go on forever. Someone needed to speak out because it's getting ridiculous.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:07 - Oct 20 with 3004 viewsjackharris

Go and support Swindon Town WestWiltsJack. My goodness there are some right clowns on this board these days.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:12 - Oct 20 with 2979 viewsOldjack

Garry has nowt too aplogise for, NOW THE REF on the other hand

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:15 - Oct 20 with 2962 viewsQuakerJack

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:12 - Oct 20 by Oldjack

Garry has nowt too aplogise for, NOW THE REF on the other hand

The ref gets to walk away scott free... They really need to force these kwnts to stand in front of the cameras and explain themselves.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:16 - Oct 20 with 2956 viewsPrivate_Partz

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:07 - Oct 20 by jackharris

Go and support Swindon Town WestWiltsJack. My goodness there are some right clowns on this board these days.

I think he should keep quiet with a 'All done and dusted I am concentrating in Leicester City now'. However, if the knives are out, the OP's suggestion may not be out of order if it avoids a fine and / or a touchline ban.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:24 - Oct 20 with 2918 viewsjackharris

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:16 - Oct 20 by Private_Partz

I think he should keep quiet with a 'All done and dusted I am concentrating in Leicester City now'. However, if the knives are out, the OP's suggestion may not be out of order if it avoids a fine and / or a touchline ban.

He will be fined but at least it has come to prominence in the mind of those who officiate at our matches.

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:26 - Oct 20 with 2911 viewsMartyrman57

So now you have to apologise for telling the truth
Login to get fewer ads

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:26 - Oct 20 with 2908 viewsperchrockjack

Maybe do what ferguson did and send out his deputy

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:29 - Oct 20 with 2886 viewsjackharris

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:26 - Oct 20 by perchrockjack

Maybe do what ferguson did and send out his deputy

Or send out Trundle, no f*cker would understand him!

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:32 - Oct 20 with 2864 viewsthomasJack

if Garry still believe that Moses was cheating so he should not apologize for it but stand by it even if it had to end in a fine or worse

Poll: Next signing

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:36 - Oct 20 with 2834 views_

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:24 - Oct 20 by jackharris

He will be fined but at least it has come to prominence in the mind of those who officiate at our matches.

And what if that works against us.... you know, like the Mike Dean incident when he went out to clearly make a statement that no matter what happens off the field he's still there to make tough decisions.

Please don't think we've just got every ref on side for the future because of Monks outburst, you'll be sadly mistaken, I'm afraid.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:40 - Oct 20 with 2806 viewsjackharris

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:36 - Oct 20 by _

And what if that works against us.... you know, like the Mike Dean incident when he went out to clearly make a statement that no matter what happens off the field he's still there to make tough decisions.

Please don't think we've just got every ref on side for the future because of Monks outburst, you'll be sadly mistaken, I'm afraid.

I'm not asking for a ref to be on side. I'm asking for referees to make fair and correct decisions for any side playing, especially for Swansea City.

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:42 - Oct 20 with 2793 views_

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:40 - Oct 20 by jackharris

I'm not asking for a ref to be on side. I'm asking for referees to make fair and correct decisions for any side playing, especially for Swansea City.

They do try....

To think otherwise is just simply nuts i'm afraid. Don't believe the crap on here.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:46 - Oct 20 with 2774 viewswestwiltsjack

jackharris - nice response keyboard hardman.

Martyrman57 - he didn't tell the truth did he. If you have a handful of shirt in the penalty area and a penalty is given against you - you can't then start calling people cheats on TV. The guy did fall to the ground like a sack full - well f88k me that's never happened before has it. None of our players has ever bought a soft one have they. Flores was, on occasion, an embarrassment when he was at the club.
Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:48 - Oct 20 with 2757 viewsScoobyWho

Two lines of thought, debate stifled.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:52 - Oct 20 with 2745 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Garry has nothing to apologize for. If there's anyone that should apologize, its the ref for making such a daft decision and letting himself be influenced by the supporters so much.

Come on you Swans.

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:59 - Oct 20 with 2707 viewsjackharris

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:46 - Oct 20 by westwiltsjack

jackharris - nice response keyboard hardman.

Martyrman57 - he didn't tell the truth did he. If you have a handful of shirt in the penalty area and a penalty is given against you - you can't then start calling people cheats on TV. The guy did fall to the ground like a sack full - well f88k me that's never happened before has it. None of our players has ever bought a soft one have they. Flores was, on occasion, an embarrassment when he was at the club.

The stupidity of your opening post is comical. Why in the world does Monk need to apologise to a cheat, such as Victor Moses, a moronic manager in Mark Hughes and a club as horrible and tasteless as Stoke City.

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:59 - Oct 20 with 2707 viewsunion_jack

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:42 - Oct 20 by _

They do try....

To think otherwise is just simply nuts i'm afraid. Don't believe the crap on here.

That may be correct but they give an almighty good impression of doing otherwise.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 20:03 - Oct 20 with 2686 views3swan

Should he apologise?
I am more on the side of yes he should make a statement that things were said in the heat of the moment. It was a wrong decision, but while players continue to con the refs then these decisions will continue.
Maybe GM wanted to take the opportunity to highlight the problem live on TV. It could well have been thought through, but imo it was naive and showed the pressure I believe he feels under at the moment. He is putting everything into the role and is frustrated that decisions like this can affect the weeks build up.
I still think that there is more to be done within our control, in performances, and not give the impression that the world is against us.
Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 20:05 - Oct 20 with 2666 viewsoldcob

If Garry is fined by the FA I hope the club pays it for him. We've been waiting for a manager to speak up against injustices against us for years. Refs don't worry about giving dodgy decisions against us because in the past we've never had anyone to stand our corner.
Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 20:46 - Oct 20 with 2555 viewswestwiltsjack

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 19:59 - Oct 20 by jackharris

The stupidity of your opening post is comical. Why in the world does Monk need to apologise to a cheat, such as Victor Moses, a moronic manager in Mark Hughes and a club as horrible and tasteless as Stoke City.

I don't KNOW if Stoke City is a tasteless and horrible club and neither do I KNOW if M Hughes is a moron. But what I do know is that if you call someone a cheat (and by association the club he plays for and their fans) then you better be absolutely spot on. GM wasn't spot on was he and should therefore apologise; the penalty is almost an irrelevance. Why that viewpoint is imbecilic or comical to you is beyond me. Moses got a very soft penalty because he knew that AR had a handful of shirt and though f &8k it, I'll chance my arm here. What the ref saw I don't know but is now of no consequence. You may be surprised to know that your persuasive arguments haven't swayed me in my view thatGM should apologise for calling VM a cheat - in my clown like opinion.
Anyway - I'm off to support Swindon Town because I live in Wiltshire.
Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 20:56 - Oct 20 with 2515 viewsjackharris

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 20:46 - Oct 20 by westwiltsjack

I don't KNOW if Stoke City is a tasteless and horrible club and neither do I KNOW if M Hughes is a moron. But what I do know is that if you call someone a cheat (and by association the club he plays for and their fans) then you better be absolutely spot on. GM wasn't spot on was he and should therefore apologise; the penalty is almost an irrelevance. Why that viewpoint is imbecilic or comical to you is beyond me. Moses got a very soft penalty because he knew that AR had a handful of shirt and though f &8k it, I'll chance my arm here. What the ref saw I don't know but is now of no consequence. You may be surprised to know that your persuasive arguments haven't swayed me in my view thatGM should apologise for calling VM a cheat - in my clown like opinion.
Anyway - I'm off to support Swindon Town because I live in Wiltshire.

Victor Moses dived and he cheated by doing so. Garry Monk was spot on. Where in the world do you get the idea that he didn't dive?

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 21:00 - Oct 20 with 2497 viewsjackharris

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 20:56 - Oct 20 by jackharris

Victor Moses dived and he cheated by doing so. Garry Monk was spot on. Where in the world do you get the idea that he didn't dive?

F*cking impeded, he was holding Rangel's shirt! The arrows on your opening post will give you some sort of idea how the people interested in your thread think of your 'begging for forgiveness' boll*cks!

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 22:22 - Oct 20 with 2408 viewswestwiltsjack

Apolgy from Mr Monk please. on 21:00 - Oct 20 by jackharris

F*cking impeded, he was holding Rangel's shirt! The arrows on your opening post will give you some sort of idea how the people interested in your thread think of your 'begging for forgiveness' boll*cks!

Dear god! My 'arrows' are at minus 8 on Planet Swans forum!!!! Why, that's a personal f&*^%$g disaster and I must change my opinion immediately. Victor Moses is a cheat!
You win the 'debate' Jack, without even debating, you're a genious.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024