Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When Saturday Comes 19:18 - Oct 20 with 1704 viewsjackharris

My blood is boiling at the moment regarding the dross, drivel and downright crap being spoken by a few Muppets on here.

I'm going to turn this into positive energy and use it to support my team and my team's manager on Saturday. Do you know what, I can't f*cking wait! The last time we played at 5.30 on a Saturday evening in front of the Sky cameras we ripped the scum apart. I'm looking for a cracking atmosphere and a step up from the players (who need to look at themselves too).

The floodlights will be on, the interactive advertising boards will be flashing and I'm going to party like it's the 1970's. Let's get the f*cking place bouncing!!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 16:28]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

When Saturday Comes on 19:21 - Oct 20 with 1684 viewsjackharris

Dig out your funky sunglasses because you'll need them with those new lights!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

When Saturday Comes on 19:22 - Oct 20 with 1679 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well I am probably classed as one of your Muppets but I must say I agree with your attitude towards the forthcoming game. I am hopeful Gary will have the team fully fired up for the game with and 'us against them attitude'.
I just hope he is not shouting from the stands ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

When Saturday Comes on 19:24 - Oct 20 with 1663 viewsDan_Swan

Exactly this, well said JH!! We have to bounce back on Saturday so everyone needs to be in full voice and get behind the team and management!

As hard as it is to forget about yesterday we have to move on!

Still following Dr's orders!

When Saturday Comes on 19:24 - Oct 20 with 1661 viewsQuakerJack

I agree and let's just absolutely scream like maniacs at the prik in black for every throw in or goal kick decision that goes against us... I mean make the ref petrified to such an extent that he gives us a ridiculous penalty for a dive that would make Victor Moses stand up and applaud..

sorry Jackharris, I do agree, just having trouble channeling my own anger at the moment. It's still raw.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

When Saturday Comes on 19:51 - Oct 20 with 1586 viewsmonmouth

It's got overtones of the Wigan game under Laudrup for me. Started brilliantly that season then went right down the sh1tter and that Wigan game was important to win and we squeaked it and then went on our real 'run'. right up to February If we hadn't won that game I think history might be different. So yes, I think a win on Saturday feels pretty important and I hope the atmosphere is good rather than nervous.

Win and we have 14 points which, frankly, is amazing and I think we'll go on to kick the Toffee Arses and give the tougher Mancs a game. Lose.......

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

When Saturday Comes on 00:33 - Oct 21 with 1424 viewskopperburgjack

Like the attitude! I do it every game

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

When Saturday Comes on 15:30 - Oct 23 with 1244 viewsjackharris

50 hours until kick off! Come on you Jack Bast*rds! Let's be 'avin you!

When Saturday Comes on 15:34 - Oct 23 with 1224 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Great kick off time for a superb atmosphere a few extra shandy's gets everyone going.

It's a must win game for me .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

When Saturday Comes on 15:39 - Oct 23 with 1209 viewsSpratty

When Saturday Comes on 15:34 - Oct 23 by oh_tommy_tommy

Great kick off time for a superb atmosphere a few extra shandy's gets everyone going.

It's a must win game for me .

Yep evening games always seem more exciting - especially with the wintery chill in the air

Difficult we want a performance but too much pressure on them could create an adverse effect
When Saturday Comes on 15:48 - Oct 23 with 1199 viewsswanny

added to which pre match drinking will start at 12.00...

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

When Saturday Comes on 16:09 - Oct 23 with 1142 viewsicecoldjack

Getting a few extra pints in will be crucial for a top atmosphere, will probably start around 1 pm as im getting a bit old ! lol
When Saturday Comes on 16:26 - Oct 23 with 1109 viewsjackharris

When Saturday Comes on 15:48 - Oct 23 by swanny

added to which pre match drinking will start at 12.00...

I heard you are doing a pub crawl from The Mumbles all the way to the Liberty Swanny!

When Saturday Comes on 17:38 - Oct 23 with 1040 viewsDewi1jack

When Saturday Comes on 00:33 - Oct 21 by kopperburgjack

Like the attitude! I do it every game

This.
Positive attitude thread. Are they still allowed on here?
How about we get the stadium bouncing, like a full North Bank on a night game was like.
Or like the Morfa was against Florist, Leeds, Cardiff in the lower leagues or a lot of games were like when we first hit the Prem.
Maybe just maybe that those whining on about the atmosphere and songs will join in with some of the other songs that they don't mind and raise the noise level.
Let's boing boing like Zebedee on crack Saturday

And Jack Harris.
If you spend less than £20 on food and drink Saturday mate...
You can party like it's £19.99.

Sorry

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

When Saturday Comes on 18:33 - Oct 23 with 986 viewsskippyjack

When Saturday Comes on 15:39 - Oct 23 by Spratty

Yep evening games always seem more exciting - especially with the wintery chill in the air

Difficult we want a performance but too much pressure on them could create an adverse effect

Or it could ignite our season.. knowing us though.. we'll thrash them..and pick up a point in our next 4 games.. or we'll lose and beat 2 of the next 4 games.. we're like that.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

When Saturday Comes on 18:36 - Oct 23 with 974 viewskopperburgjack

When Saturday Comes on 17:38 - Oct 23 by Dewi1jack

This.
Positive attitude thread. Are they still allowed on here?
How about we get the stadium bouncing, like a full North Bank on a night game was like.
Or like the Morfa was against Florist, Leeds, Cardiff in the lower leagues or a lot of games were like when we first hit the Prem.
Maybe just maybe that those whining on about the atmosphere and songs will join in with some of the other songs that they don't mind and raise the noise level.
Let's boing boing like Zebedee on crack Saturday

And Jack Harris.
If you spend less than £20 on food and drink Saturday mate...
You can party like it's £19.99.

Sorry

Exactly, shame it's only a handful of us these days in the east stand that try to get it going every game

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

When Saturday Comes on 21:46 - Oct 24 with 817 viewsjackharris

20 hours until D-Day (well ko)!

When Saturday Comes on 22:55 - Oct 24 with 724 viewsSpratty

When Saturday Comes on 18:36 - Oct 23 by kopperburgjack

Exactly, shame it's only a handful of us these days in the east stand that try to get it going every game

There are a few others elsewhere
When Saturday Comes on 00:03 - Oct 25 with 670 viewsSpratty

Today's the day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024