Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea 4 - 4 - 2 vs Stoke 21:45 - Oct 20 with 600 viewsmysonsarejacks

What did you think of the 4-4-2 formation for the last part of the stoke game?

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Swansea 4 - 4 - 2 vs Stoke on 21:46 - Oct 20 with 590 viewsJackfath

I thought it didnt work.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansea 4 - 4 - 2 vs Stoke on 21:46 - Oct 20 with 595 viewswaynekerr55

Suicide

We need a proper defensive midfielder, one like that Cameron fella they had

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea 4 - 4 - 2 vs Stoke on 21:47 - Oct 20 with 590 viewsscottishjack

It really didn't do much to turn the game, in fact I'd rather try and forget that 2nd half yesterday.
Swansea 4 - 4 - 2 vs Stoke on 21:48 - Oct 20 with 586 viewsmysonsarejacks

I kind of thought it worked ok - nice to see Bony & Gomis together but didn't really get much chance - Bony was tiring. Stoke were perhaps a wrong team to try it against.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

Swansea 4 - 4 - 2 vs Stoke on 22:10 - Oct 20 with 537 viewsLeonisGod

Far too much is made of formations imo. But the changes certainly didn't have a positive effect. Bony and Gomis together is a big no from me - they both want to play the same role and are too one-dimensional to play otherwise. I felt the same in pre-season too.
Swansea 4 - 4 - 2 vs Stoke on 22:48 - Oct 20 with 484 viewsScoobyWho

Swansea 4 - 4 - 2 vs Stoke on 22:10 - Oct 20 by LeonisGod

Far too much is made of formations imo. But the changes certainly didn't have a positive effect. Bony and Gomis together is a big no from me - they both want to play the same role and are too one-dimensional to play otherwise. I felt the same in pre-season too.

Yes, and not enough is made about individual effort.
All we have now across the squad is question marks.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swansea 4 - 4 - 2 vs Stoke on 22:49 - Oct 20 with 482 viewsMrSwan

It didn't work when we played vilareal and they gave us a good hammering so why we tried it again is puzzling.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Swansea 4 - 4 - 2 vs Stoke on 23:00 - Oct 20 with 457 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We had nearly every senior attacking player in our squad on the pitch and still couldn't get a shot off.

It speaks volumes to how poor we have become and how the players are literally doing whatever they want. There is no game plan. We clearly hadn't practiced that in training. It reminded me of when I'd occasionally watch whatever senior matches were being played down Cwm Level in the afternoon. Truly dreadful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea 4 - 4 - 2 vs Stoke on 23:04 - Oct 20 with 454 viewsMrSwan

Swansea 4 - 4 - 2 vs Stoke on 23:00 - Oct 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We had nearly every senior attacking player in our squad on the pitch and still couldn't get a shot off.

It speaks volumes to how poor we have become and how the players are literally doing whatever they want. There is no game plan. We clearly hadn't practiced that in training. It reminded me of when I'd occasionally watch whatever senior matches were being played down Cwm Level in the afternoon. Truly dreadful.

I think the only game plan is to knock the ball around the back for a minute or two then smack it up the pitch and see what happens.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Swansea 4 - 4 - 2 vs Stoke on 23:06 - Oct 20 with 451 viewsJJJack

Of course we got shots in. Whether it worked per se is debatable. IMO, we did NOT go 4-4-2....Gomis began in midfield from what I saw though quite what formation we ended up playing after Emnes came on, I have no idea.
Swansea 4 - 4 - 2 vs Stoke (n/t) on 23:33 - Oct 20 with 432 viewsSpratty

Reminds me of the Brian Clough film I think it was when the players were waiting for tactics advice and were told to get on the pitch, and kick the ball towards the net.

[Post edited 20 Oct 2014 23:36]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024