Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song 22:17 - Oct 20 with 5155 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 22:22 - Oct 20 with 3380 viewsAquinas

Trivialising the horrific crimes of the Nazi party by comparing it to one of the most popular political party in the UK.. well done.
Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 22:24 - Oct 20 with 3373 viewsLohengrin

That would have worked much better in blackface.

Oh! Lordy, yassir, much better.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 22:28 - Oct 20 with 3357 viewsLeonisGod

Excellent. Funny and of course completely correct.
Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 23:08 - Oct 20 with 3323 viewsepaul

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 22:22 - Oct 20 by Aquinas

Trivialising the horrific crimes of the Nazi party by comparing it to one of the most popular political party in the UK.. well done.

I think you'll find the views of a fair few of the UKIP membership on a par, . UKIP may be the current popular choice amongst a few, who are dull enough to fall for the filth they peddle. Cant see where I have trivialised the horrific crimes, even you know it's about their views towards immigrants and non indigenious

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 08:21 - Oct 21 with 3251 viewsFree_Willy

Seems to me to be a privately educated drug addicted nonce.

And for that his opinion is worthless to me.
Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 09:10 - Oct 21 with 3224 viewsepaul

Oh dear

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 09:48 - Oct 21 with 3211 viewsLohengrin

Bob Mitchum has had a bit too much Rum and Green here, Paul. This wasn't meant tongue-in-cheek either, he loved it.

Do you hate this, Paul. Is Bob a Nartzee or do you think fair enough then, if that's your thing enjoy yourself?

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 09:54 - Oct 21 with 3205 viewsdgt73

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 23:08 - Oct 20 by epaul

I think you'll find the views of a fair few of the UKIP membership on a par, . UKIP may be the current popular choice amongst a few, who are dull enough to fall for the filth they peddle. Cant see where I have trivialised the horrific crimes, even you know it's about their views towards immigrants and non indigenious

You don't half talk shite and not everyone wants to live in a multi racial , cultural hell hole.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Login to get fewer ads

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 10:04 - Oct 21 with 3192 viewsepaul

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 09:54 - Oct 21 by dgt73

You don't half talk shite and not everyone wants to live in a multi racial , cultural hell hole.

really, well I'd rather talk shite in standing up against racism. I hope you have a happy life in your whites only enclave

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 10:05 - Oct 21 with 3190 viewsepaul

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 09:48 - Oct 21 by Lohengrin

Bob Mitchum has had a bit too much Rum and Green here, Paul. This wasn't meant tongue-in-cheek either, he loved it.

Do you hate this, Paul. Is Bob a Nartzee or do you think fair enough then, if that's your thing enjoy yourself?

Loh, it's the wording of the UKIP song and you know it

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 10:19 - Oct 21 with 3181 viewsdgt73

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 10:04 - Oct 21 by epaul

really, well I'd rather talk shite in standing up against racism. I hope you have a happy life in your whites only enclave

Good for you. You stand up for what you want and I'll stand up for what i want.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 11:00 - Oct 21 with 3154 viewsLohengrin

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 10:05 - Oct 21 by epaul

Loh, it's the wording of the UKIP song and you know it

If it's the wording of songs you're worried about you can't have heard much Calypso then.

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 11:21 - Oct 21 with 3127 viewsLohengrin

Paul, any truth in the rumour that Mike Reid & his Suffolk Ukippers are to release an Emmett Miller tribute album?

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 15:37 - Oct 21 with 3070 viewscontroversial_jack

I wouldn't compare them to NAZIS, but they are NEOCONS.,They would be a return to Thatcherism. Anyone who votes for them, needs a serious looking at.
Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 15:41 - Oct 21 with 3068 viewsC_jack

Epaul, forever diluting racism.

Opposing multiculturalism is not racist.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 15:55 - Oct 21 with 3057 viewsperchrockjack

wrong key surely

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 16:05 - Oct 21 with 3048 viewsLohengrin

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 15:55 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

wrong key surely

For Mitchum? Certainly. This is his real register.

What a film too.

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 16:08 - Oct 21 with 3042 viewsperchrockjack

Me mum loved him although he was a naughty boy- turns out a very naughty boy and liked the odd lady .

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 16:11 - Oct 21 with 3040 viewsLohengrin

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 16:08 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

Me mum loved him although he was a naughty boy- turns out a very naughty boy and liked the odd lady .

He liked the odd bit of everything did our Robert.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 16:11]

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 16:36 - Oct 21 with 3024 viewsperchrockjack

not sure Paul isn't going into politics .He s certainly got passion

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 16:41 - Oct 21 with 3021 viewsLohengrin

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 16:36 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

not sure Paul isn't going into politics .He s certainly got passion

So did Jack The Ripper.

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 10:15 - Oct 22 with 2937 viewsepaul

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/11178984/Chuka-Umunna-on-Ukip-vile

Chuka Umunna on Ukip: vile, abhorrent and un-British
Labour shadow business secretary rounds on Ukip over 'calypso' song, anti-migrant rhetoric and alliance with Polish far-right
Fast food fan Chuka Umunna is hungry for a change in how Britain does business
Labour MP for Sreatham and Shadow Business Secretary Chuka Umunna Photo: Andrew Crowley
Matthew Holehouse By Matthew Holehouse, Political Correspondent8:25AM BST 22 Oct 2014
Ukip’s alliance with a Polish far-right party is “absolutely vile” and un-British and the party’s rhetoric about Eastern European migrants is “abhorrent”, in Labour front bencher has said.
Chuka Umunna said he was concerned that there had not been “more of a row” about Ukip’s alliance in the European Parliament with Robert Iwaszkiewicz, a member of the Congress of the New Right.
The party’s leader has a history of Holocaust denial. The deal was struck in order to preserve the existence of the Europe of Freedom and Direct Democracy grouping in the European Parliament, ensuring Ukip retains vital funding.
After coming close to losing the Heywood and Middleton by-election to Ukip, Ed Miliband has received contradictory calls from Labour backbenchers as to whether to confront Ukip or seek to win back white working class voters with harder policies on immigration.
Yvette Cooper, the shadow home secretary, has been put in charge of a unit to counter the Ukip threat.
Related Articles
Chuka Umunna - the youthful straight-talker who is not afraid to stir things up
Chuka Umunna email row: furious Ukip supporters launch computer-savvy campaign 23 Jun 2014
Labour: Ukip vote a symptom of anger, not a cure 26 May 2014
Chuka Umunna on Ukip: vile, abhorrent and un-British 22 Oct 2014
The Tories can't woo Ukip voters and ethnic minorities at the same time 22 Oct 2014
In one of the most outspoken attacks on Ukip by a Labour frontbencher, Mr Umunna said a Calypso song released by Ukip, sung in a faux-Caribbean accent, was “distasteful”, adding: “A lot of people have said they think it’s racist. I don’t know whether his intention was to be racist.”
The shadow business secretary suggested Ukip is not judged on the same terms as mainstream parties, saying that racism had been “priced in” by critics.
He added: “They are asking people to give them the benefit of the doubt when a stream of Ukip candidates and supporters have come out with the most offensive and racist things over the months.”
“What really worries me about this is there is not more of a row about the things we see coming out of Ukip. It’s almost as if people price this in.
"They are now arguably one of the main parties, and a lot of this stuff is vile, is absolutely vile, and it’s not in keeping with our British values of respect, tolerance and fair play.”
Mr Umunna, the son of a Nigerian migrant told LBC Radio that Ukip is “sowing the seeds of division” and its rhetoric on Eastern European migrants is reminiscent of attacks on black migrants.
“What I find really awful is this notion that somehow all the problems in our country are caused by immigration.
"All the problems that you have, whether it’s a getting an appointment at your GP, the fact you aren’t earning enough at work, the fact your child can’t get a house round the corner from you, is down to Eastern European immigration. It isn’t. It’s a con. It is misleading and wrong.
“Seeking to blame it on ‘that bunch over there’ is a complete con.
"The reason I find it abhorrent — I’ll be frank, my name is Chuka Umunna, clearly I'm of immigrant stock - is the kind of things you hear people saying about eastern Europeans these days is exactly the kinds of things they were saying about black and Asian people when they first arrived in this country.
"We can’t have any truck with that. That is not what we are as Brits.”
Ukip’s alliance with Mr Iwaszkiewicz was condemned by the Board of Deputies, the leading representative body of Jews in Britain as “beyond belief”.

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 14:03 - Oct 22 with 2903 viewsApeShit

I am not in support of UKIP but how is their song racist?
Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 22:57 - Oct 22 with 2847 viewsEbo

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 15:41 - Oct 21 by C_jack

Epaul, forever diluting racism.

Opposing multiculturalism is not racist.

You're right, it's not racist it's ignorance.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 08:49 - Oct 23 with 2801 viewsepaul

Board of Deputies of British Jews Statement on UKIP and the EFDD
by The Board posted in Defence

Board Vice President Jonathan Arkush said: “The Board is gravely concerned by reports that UKIP may sit in the same parliamentary grouping as a far-right Polish MEP in a bid save its funding. Robert Iwaszkiewicz belongs to an extremist party whose leader has a history of Holocaust denial, racist remarks and misogynistic comments. He belongs to the far-right Polish JKM, led by Janusz Korwin-Mikke who has reportedly called into question the right of women to have the vote.

“Furthermore, we entirely reject UKIP’s justification that ‘All groups in the European Parliament have very odd bedfellows (and) The rules to get speaking time and funding are set by the EP, not UKIP’. Extremists and racists should be roundly rejected, not embraced. Even France's far right Front National rejected the JKM as being too extreme.

“For UKIP to choose such a figure as Robert Iwaszkiewicz as a bedfellow, apparently for money, is beyond belief. Nigel Farage now has some very serious questions to answer. He has placed in issue the credibility of UKIP.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024