Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song 22:17 - Oct 20 with 5194 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 12:28 - Oct 23 with 1815 viewsCatullus

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 23:08 - Oct 20 by epaul

I think you'll find the views of a fair few of the UKIP membership on a par, . UKIP may be the current popular choice amongst a few, who are dull enough to fall for the filth they peddle. Cant see where I have trivialised the horrific crimes, even you know it's about their views towards immigrants and non indigenious

So a few in UKIP are nasty, untrustworthy, racist, sexist and generally all round filth.

Now show me any political party that hasn't got them?

They are a representation of the population and as such, there will be chaff in amongst......I was going to say wheat, but that doesn't seem appropriate. Maybe sh!t in amongst the chaff would be better.

But comparing UKIP to the Nazi scum, well it's fairly unbelieveable. Farage is against uncontrolled immigration, he hasn't advocated a final solution....yet!! he keeps saying he wants controls like Austrakia have, is that racist?
Lets face it, Labour have screwed this country over, they aren't safe to have in power. They wouldn't even contemplate a referendum on Europe, no matter how many want it. They aren't a democratic organisation, it's do as I say, or else. No different to the Tory in that respect.
Milliband is trying to make out we'd be better with him, but he's a pygmy. A government with him, Balls, Harperson et al would be an unmitigated disaster.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 12:58 - Oct 23 with 1797 viewsepaul

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 12:28 - Oct 23 by Catullus

So a few in UKIP are nasty, untrustworthy, racist, sexist and generally all round filth.

They are a representation of the population and as such, there will be chaff in amongst......I was going to say wheat, but that doesn't seem appropriate. Maybe sh!t in amongst the chaff would be better.

But comparing UKIP to the Nazi scum, well it's fairly unbelieveable. Farage is against uncontrolled immigration, he hasn't advocated a final solution....yet!! he keeps saying he wants controls like Austrakia have, is that racist?
Lets face it, Labour have screwed this country over, they aren't safe to have in power. They wouldn't even contemplate a referendum on Europe, no matter how many want it. They aren't a democratic organisation, it's do as I say, or else. No different to the Tory in that respect.
Milliband is trying to make out we'd be better with him, but he's a pygmy. A government with him, Balls, Harperson et al would be an unmitigated disaster.

Firstly, yes we are fecked who ever gets in power, however I don't buy the immigration issue, last year there were on 23000 asylum seekers that came here, for every £ immigrants get in benefits £1.34 goes back into the economy, where would the NHS be, without immigrant workers and all the manual labour jobs fruit veg etc. that brits wont do.

Farage, it says enough about him with his comments to James O'Brien about people speaking different languages on the tube and his linking in europe with a far right party add in idiots in his party who put the world ills on gay marriage and that gay people must have caused the severe weather, bongo bongo land, calling ladies sluts.

I myself do not trust the red tories (thats what they are), weve seen what the blue tories have done over the last 4 years, attacking the poorest and weakest in society, Lib demms are just irrelevant

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 09:57 - Oct 24 with 1761 viewscontroversial_jack

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 12:28 - Oct 23 by Catullus

I hate to break this to you, but we have had a Conservative govt for the last 5 years not a a Labour one
Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 15:54 - Oct 24 with 1724 viewsCatullus

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 09:57 - Oct 24 by controversial_jack

I hate to break this to you, but we have had a Conservative govt for the last 5 years not a a Labour one

I hate to break it to you, but it was a comment on a possible future Labour government.
Epaul is a well know Tory hater. He would be a died in the wool labour voter if labour were actually labour, not NuTory.
And Paul, I don't know where you're figures come from, but they can't be that accurate. Do they take into acount the extra costs to schools, hospitals, crime, housing and the driving down of pay caused by ilegal workers?
No one knows the true figures, not even the government. They don't even want to because of the possible ill feeling caused.
The government don't even know for sure how many legal immigrants we have, never mind the illegals!
Lets face it, UKIP aren't perfect and not even near, but they gave a lot of people what they want by forcing a debate on the EU.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 16:33 - Oct 24 with 1715 viewsdgt73

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 12:58 - Oct 23 by epaul

Firstly, yes we are fecked who ever gets in power, however I don't buy the immigration issue, last year there were on 23000 asylum seekers that came here, for every £ immigrants get in benefits £1.34 goes back into the economy, where would the NHS be, without immigrant workers and all the manual labour jobs fruit veg etc. that brits wont do.

Farage, it says enough about him with his comments to James O'Brien about people speaking different languages on the tube and his linking in europe with a far right party add in idiots in his party who put the world ills on gay marriage and that gay people must have caused the severe weather, bongo bongo land, calling ladies sluts.

I myself do not trust the red tories (thats what they are), weve seen what the blue tories have done over the last 4 years, attacking the poorest and weakest in society, Lib demms are just irrelevant

So who used to pick the fruit & veg before we had open boarders? Just more bull shite. Can't wait for this country to leave the eu and anyone who wants to leave and live in a eu country can go.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 19:27 - Oct 24 with 1692 viewsepaul

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 16:33 - Oct 24 by dgt73

So who used to pick the fruit & veg before we had open boarders? Just more bull shite. Can't wait for this country to leave the eu and anyone who wants to leave and live in a eu country can go.

It's all good and well asking who picked fruit and veg before, times change and the feckless and the lazy see it beneath them and would rather claim benefit than do those jobs and you well know it, given the something for nothing and that this country owes them a living. We wont be leaving the EU, if we did, dont you think that the 1.2 million brits wont get kicked out of where they live in europe, you really didn't think your answer through did you

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 19:58 - Oct 24 with 1684 viewsStarsky

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 19:27 - Oct 24 by epaul

It's all good and well asking who picked fruit and veg before, times change and the feckless and the lazy see it beneath them and would rather claim benefit than do those jobs and you well know it, given the something for nothing and that this country owes them a living. We wont be leaving the EU, if we did, dont you think that the 1.2 million brits wont get kicked out of where they live in europe, you really didn't think your answer through did you

Why would the Brits living in Europe get kicked out?

It's just the internet, init.

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 21:05 - Oct 24 with 1662 viewsLohengrin

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 19:58 - Oct 24 by Starsky

A good rejoinder to a rather odd statement.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 21:10 - Oct 24 with 1656 viewsStarsky

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 21:05 - Oct 24 by Lohengrin

A good rejoinder to a rather odd statement.

Well, if epaul is adamant that Europe would kick out the Brits , then that means that Europe would be a bunch of lynch mob racists.
so why would Epaul want to stay in Europe... With a bunch of racists?

It's just the internet, init.

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 21:39 - Oct 24 with 1634 viewsdgt73

And what about the e.u wanting another £1.7 billion that's £17,000,000,000 of our hard earned cash from the British tax payer. The time has come to tell the w@nkers to fuk off.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 21:40]

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 22:23 - Oct 24 with 1612 viewsepaul

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 19:58 - Oct 24 by Starsky

Well there's every possibility as a retalitary action. Or given that we were no longer in Europe beaurocracy and paerwork etc could force ex pats back to sort it out before being able to return to their european home.

Interestingly it shows the shite ush*t peddle

http://jondanzig.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/what-nigel-farage-told-british-expats.ht

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/5cd640f6-9025-11e3-a776-00144feab7de.html#axzz3H6E6nHw

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 22:51 - Oct 24 with 1597 viewslonglostjack

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 12:58 - Oct 23 by epaul

Bloody foreigners. If they work they're stealing British jobs and if they don't they're scroungers. It'll be tough in the beginning but I would be willing to try living without Lamb Bhuna and Kebabs and only eat traditional fish and chips, providing they are cooked properly by true Brits - not Anglo -Saxons - and certainly not by Italians !! Let's get away from this multicultural crap and back to our roots. And I don't mean Levi.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 09:55 - Oct 25 with 1564 viewsCatullus

Paul, you (and others) are behaving like leaving the EU means kicking all immigrants out. And you know full well that's not true, not even if Farage was prime minister.
Farage has said time and again he wants an Australian style policy. But don't let what UKIP's leader says alter your opinion eh.
Most people in Britain aren't against controlled imigration, it's the open borders, free for all that galls.
The EU policy of free movement is a complete mess. It has allowed criminals to run away and start again, we have imported murderers, rapists and gangs of street beggars/pick pockets and muggers.
Fortunately for us, Swansea is too far away and most of these criminals have stayed in England. But some towns on the south east coast are practically over run.
Swansea has benefitted from imigration, I know several migrants, mostly Polish families, and they are all married couples where both partners work. A Spanish lady works in my son's school and she's brilliant.
I suppose the truth is, no matter what certain people say, others will always find the bad in it, no matter it's real intention.
Is now a good time to remind everyone that Farage married a non British woman, she is a German national. Is he racist, I don't think so. Is he xenophobic, ask his wife.

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 05:31 - Oct 26 with 1518 viewsLord_Bony

I don t get the hysteria on open borders...it s nonsense.

Since 2010 it s extremely difficult,almost impossible for people outside of the EU to immigrate into the Uk and become citizens.

Believe me only the best get through the net and are allowed to stay.

We have some of the toughest immigration rules in the world now,

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 09:38 - Oct 26 with 1497 viewsJack_Meoff

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/politics-headlines/ukip-attracting-labour

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 10:19 - Oct 26 with 1444 viewsVetchitBack

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 05:31 - Oct 26 by Lord_Bony

I don t get the hysteria on open borders...it s nonsense.

Since 2010 it s extremely difficult,almost impossible for people outside of the EU to immigrate into the Uk and become citizens.

Believe me only the best get through the net and are allowed to stay.

We have some of the toughest immigration rules in the world now,

I don't even think you believe that.

Ironically wasn't it Bob Dylan who said you don't need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing.

When little, provincial, out-of-the-way towns such as Swansea start resembling Mogadishu in parts I make my own mind up and stop believing the BBC etc

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 10:21 - Oct 26 with 1438 viewsdgt73

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 10:19 - Oct 26 by VetchitBack

I don't even think you believe that.

Ironically wasn't it Bob Dylan who said you don't need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing.

When little, provincial, out-of-the-way towns such as Swansea start resembling Mogadishu in parts I make my own mind up and stop believing the BBC etc

Great post and 100 % correct.

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 17:22 - Oct 26 with 1382 viewsNOTRAC

It is about time that people woke up to the fact that to be against multiculturalism is not racism.
It is because the two are confused that nothing was done about the child rapists in Rotherham,Sheffield and Manchester.
The law in this country should be applied equally to every person whatever their race.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 18:25 - Oct 26 with 1365 viewsskippyjack

Response to the Nazi, sorry UKIP party racist Calypso song on 19:27 - Oct 24 by epaul

Well I do do a rubbish job.. it's not as if it's beneath me like.. I belong here.. It's not as if I can live on it mind.. everyone is better than me.. I accept my place.. I shall bow down to all your superior knowledge and expertise..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024