Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke fans 00:32 - Oct 21 with 1096 viewsMorganator100

Don't ever get into an argument with them on twitter, clueless.

The Moses cheat comment by Monk has really stirred them up.
Stoke fans on 00:37 - Oct 21 with 1091 viewsMrSwan

They didn't like us from the beginning for some reason and this has just made it worse and it really shouldn't they should be accepting Victor Moses did cheat which is the bluntest way of putting it and its not the first and wont be the last time we have been cheated it is just a shame that goals can not be reviewed after a game because i am confident their penalty would not have stood but you cant do that we lost and they cheated that's final.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Stoke fans on 00:43 - Oct 21 with 1071 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I am always surprised to hear that football supporters talk a load of crap on the twitters.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Stoke fans on 15:13 - Oct 21 with 829 viewsDewi1jack

Stoke fans on 00:43 - Oct 21 by NeiltheTaylor

I am always surprised to hear that football supporters talk a load of crap on the twitters.

Don't say that.
You'll be telling me that Wiki is unreliable next.
Or that all the people on forums who claim to be ITK are sometimes wrong and have no source at all.
Does Santa not exist either?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Stoke fans on 15:33 - Oct 21 with 782 viewsBLAZE

Stoke fans on 00:37 - Oct 21 by MrSwan

They didn't like us from the beginning for some reason and this has just made it worse and it really shouldn't they should be accepting Victor Moses did cheat which is the bluntest way of putting it and its not the first and wont be the last time we have been cheated it is just a shame that goals can not be reviewed after a game because i am confident their penalty would not have stood but you cant do that we lost and they cheated that's final.

For years they justified their thuggery and style of play by claiming it's the only way a club of their size could compete in the Premier League. Then we came along playing with style and flair, reaping the plaudits they never received, and it made their claim look silly. I think they genuinely believed their excuses, which is why they've been bitter ever since. F*ck em.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024