Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our away support vs everyone else 01:00 - Oct 21 with 7304 viewskopperburgjack

Thought it's a half decent topic to talk about! Looking at man uniteds tremendous away support at west brom made me think about ours compared to them. They didn't stop singing from the first minute to the last. They do it every away game, Singing and dancing in the concourses like a party atmosphere.

NOT having a go at our away support, thought ours was excellent at stoke (in terms of noise) but I often wonder why we don't travel in numbers compared to most prem teams. Obviously history plays a part which we have little compared to most clubs, but I thought being in the prem we would sell out most aways, although unfortunately we don't.

Do we lack in numbers because we are so far away from most clubs? Takes at least 1 hour to get out of Wales, and so because it takes so long to get to most places (average 4 hours) it can be very expensive in fuel/coach/train prices. The midlands teams must have it the easiest, being in the middle of most clubs.

Everton are taking approx. 16,000 fans to Lille on Thursday night. Do you think we would take anywhere near that?
What are other peoples thoughts on our away support? Should it be better? Or is it good considering we are a relatively small club?

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Our away support vs everyone else on 10:13 - Oct 22 with 1366 views1983

You have answered your own question it takes an hour just to get out of Wales plus £££ and its been said we are by no means the biggest club in the Premiership,that said not every "bigger" club has sold out coming here either

16,000 Everton fans in Lille...really? How many of those 16,000 "Everton fans"

Are from France,Germany,Holland,Belgium...etc?? even little ole us can pull a few hundred Dutch Cloggs when we want
[Post edited 22 Oct 2014 10:23]

Our away support vs everyone else on 15:27 - Oct 22 with 1307 viewsWxmJax

Our away support consists of a lot of families, united's is mostly men 20 to 50 years old, that's the difference.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Our away support vs everyone else on 16:56 - Oct 22 with 1290 viewsJBT95

Our away support vs everyone else on 18:23 - Oct 21 by Plazex

Not being funny but...
Man U=Plastic fans
Man C=Plastic fans
Arsenal=Plastic fans
Chelsea=Plastic fans
Liverpool= Mainly Plastic fans
Everton=Mainly Plastic fans
QPR=Mainly proper fans
Ncastle=Proper fans
Sunderland=Proper fans
Southampton=Proper fans
Swansea=Proper fans
And that is just a portion of it.

Seriously, when I went to Arsenal I thought the majority of home fans I saw were Londoners.
Our away support vs everyone else on 17:27 - Oct 22 with 1276 viewsmorningstar

Our away support vs everyone else on 16:56 - Oct 22 by JBT95

Seriously, when I went to Arsenal I thought the majority of home fans I saw were Londoners.

And if those 7 'plastic' sides were too tumble into lge1 they'd still be playing in front of full houses. Ours would drop by 50% +.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Our away support vs everyone else on 18:25 - Oct 22 with 1249 viewsOldjack

Our away support vs everyone else on 16:56 - Oct 22 by JBT95

What makes them stand out as Londoners

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Our away support vs everyone else on 18:27 - Oct 22 with 1248 viewskopperburgjack

Our away support vs everyone else on 15:27 - Oct 22 by WxmJax

Our away support consists of a lot of families, united's is mostly men 20 to 50 years old, that's the difference.

True that

Our away support vs everyone else on 22:11 - Oct 22 with 1193 viewsScoobyWho

Our away support vs everyone else on 22:24 - Oct 21 by morningstar

On twitter eh? Listen, if Everton sell their allocation for the game they would have done extremely well. To suggest or believe (even for a nano second) that they will take 11000 ticketless fans on top of that at the end of October for a Europa league group match is naive at best and downright stupid at worst!

Perfect. Everton fans are no different to Sunderland IMO. Their attitude is very second class as they live in the shadows of better and more glamorous clubs. If they take half the assumed amount without tickets I'll eat Jackfaths pubic hair in yoghurt.

Utter drivvle. Gladys Street weirdos.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Our away support vs everyone else on 22:16 - Oct 22 with 1185 viewslonglostjack

Our away support vs everyone else on 15:27 - Oct 22 by WxmJax

Good point

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Our away support vs everyone else on 23:44 - Oct 22 with 1159 viewsperchrockjack

Suggest drink at sir Thomas frost on county rd. 10 min from ground. Away friendly and it's wetherspoon

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Our away support vs everyone else on 16:36 - Oct 23 with 1099 viewskopperburgjack

Everton in Lille

[IMG] http://i61.tinypic.com/idu9fr.jpg[/IMG]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024