Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa star linked 14:30 - Oct 21 with 2187 viewsthomasJack

Angel Rangel has made the position his own at the Liberty Stadium, and although Garry Monk has cover in the form of Jazz Richards, he is looking for someone with a bit more experience to put the pressure on.
Lowton is struggling for game time at Villa Park following the return to form of Alan Hutton and there is a chance the 25-year-old could be on the move in January.
The defender still has over two years remaining on his current deal and reports claim that Villa would only be willing to listen to offers of £3million and above.
Lowton joined Villa from Sheffield United for £1.2million in 2012 so that would represent a healthy profit on a player who has so far failed to fulfill his potential.
https://www.clubcall.com/swansea-city/villa-star-linked-5-1744598.html

Poll: Next signing

Villa star linked on 15:34 - Oct 21 with 2072 viewsMrSwan

I would not complain about this i also think we require a left back and of course the defensive midfielder but who should we be looking at for these two positions?

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Villa star linked on 15:36 - Oct 21 with 2066 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We need a player to watch & learn how Rangel plays .
An attacking full back to eventually replace him ,as for a left back , I would put that as priority over our right back situation at the moment.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Villa star linked on 15:53 - Oct 21 with 2029 viewstomdickharry

Lowton has been a disaster at Villa wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.
Villa star linked on 16:00 - Oct 21 with 2006 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Villa star linked on 15:53 - Oct 21 by tomdickharry

Lowton has been a disaster at Villa wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

We've built the club on players who haven't cut it elsewhere but who suit our system and thrive here.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Villa star linked on 16:11 - Oct 21 with 1968 viewspierre91

....Matthew Lowton is an excellent player and would thrive at our Club, I suspect. £3m nowadays is a sensible price for a player of his experience.

The DM and LB positions are harder to fill - we will be competing against Clubs that may well be prepared to pay more, but if all of us can speculate on a general MBoard such as this, our Club have at least explored as many and more options, surely?

Let's hope so.
Villa star linked on 16:20 - Oct 21 with 1942 viewsscottishjack

Villa star linked on 16:00 - Oct 21 by Joe_bradshaw

We've built the club on players who haven't cut it elsewhere but who suit our system and thrive here.

Villa star linked on 16:52 - Oct 21 with 1874 viewsjazzswan

Re. the full back position. was delighted that Neil Taylor played both Wales games, and did OK at Stoke. EXCEPT in all the penalty kerfuffle... Neil made no challenge whatsoever with Walters for the winning goal and effectively game him a free header,. Some sort of challenge for the ball had to go in there. Overall, I think he is getting back to his best, but that mistake cost us a point in the end!
Villa star linked on 17:31 - Oct 21 with 1791 viewstomdickharry

Villa star linked on 16:20 - Oct 21 by scottishjack

That wasn't in the PL.
Login to get fewer ads

Villa star linked on 22:07 - Oct 21 with 1543 viewsAl_Bundy

Jazz Richards should be nowhere near our squad.
Villa star linked on 22:21 - Oct 21 with 1502 viewsMrSwan

Villa star linked on 16:52 - Oct 21 by jazzswan

Re. the full back position. was delighted that Neil Taylor played both Wales games, and did OK at Stoke. EXCEPT in all the penalty kerfuffle... Neil made no challenge whatsoever with Walters for the winning goal and effectively game him a free header,. Some sort of challenge for the ball had to go in there. Overall, I think he is getting back to his best, but that mistake cost us a point in the end!

I have always thought Neil shouldn't be slagged off and it was obvious he was going to start poorly, he is getting better which is what i thought and hoped, The only time i really thought he struggled was against Januzaj against Utd.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Villa star linked on 23:13 - Oct 21 with 1419 viewsRancid

Taylor is getting better game by game without doubt.Rangels done ok so far too this season but along with a DM it's positions we need to improve on if we're to go to the next level.
Villa star linked on 00:20 - Oct 22 with 1362 viewsLeonisGod

Villa star linked on 17:31 - Oct 21 by tomdickharry

That wasn't in the PL.

Indeed. And since when has Lowton been a 'star'. That's pushing it a bit.
Villa star linked on 12:25 - Oct 22 with 1114 viewsJoshTheJack

Scored a cracker against us up there a few seasons ago(i think it was him) i wouldnt mind him but maybe should be looking a bit higher than a Villa reject.
Villa star linked on 18:27 - Oct 22 with 920 viewsNeiltheTaylor

If Lowton comes in, I would look for a move if I was Jazz

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Villa star linked on 12:17 - Oct 23 with 704 viewsCatullus

Villa star linked on 16:11 - Oct 21 by pierre91

....Matthew Lowton is an excellent player and would thrive at our Club, I suspect. £3m nowadays is a sensible price for a player of his experience.

The DM and LB positions are harder to fill - we will be competing against Clubs that may well be prepared to pay more, but if all of us can speculate on a general MBoard such as this, our Club have at least explored as many and more options, surely?

Let's hope so.

Not sure how excellent he really is. But I do suspect we could do better with him than Villa have.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024