Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Farah v bolt 600m 20:28 - Oct 21 with 690 viewsjackportis

Looks likely next year. Experts predict farah think I agree. Would be a cracker.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Farah v bolt 600m on 20:35 - Oct 21 with 677 viewsC_jack

We know Farah can run that distance in just over a minute. I don't think we've got such data on Bolt

Unless Bolt is going to smash the 400m record, which is around 43 seconds, he ain't got a hope.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Farah v bolt 600m on 20:41 - Oct 21 with 664 viewsJackfath

If there was a modern day Superstars, who do you think would win it?

Bolt would be up there I reckon.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Farah v bolt 600m on 20:44 - Oct 21 with 654 viewsjackportis

Farah v bolt 600m on 20:41 - Oct 21 by Jackfath

If there was a modern day Superstars, who do you think would win it?

Bolt would be up there I reckon.

Brian jacks is still going. Money on him 100 press ups in a minute. More dis on the bar.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Farah v bolt 600m on 20:46 - Oct 21 with 648 viewsJackfath

Farah v bolt 600m on 20:44 - Oct 21 by jackportis

Brian jacks is still going. Money on him 100 press ups in a minute. More dis on the bar.

I'd ban the sliding technique used by Jacks. He should have been banned from putting vaseline on his greenflash.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Farah v bolt 600m on 20:57 - Oct 21 with 632 viewsdickythorpe

Both will need one hell of a warm up!! FFS put money on them both not running for a very long time after!!
Farah v bolt 600m on 22:17 - Oct 22 with 515 viewsjack_lord

Farah v bolt 600m on 20:35 - Oct 21 by C_jack

We know Farah can run that distance in just over a minute. I don't think we've got such data on Bolt

Unless Bolt is going to smash the 400m record, which is around 43 seconds, he ain't got a hope.

The world record for 600 metres is about 1 minute and 12 seconds so I doubt Farah can run that distance in just over a minute. I think Bolt will win based on a quick 400 and hanging on.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Farah v bolt 600m on 23:43 - Oct 22 with 475 viewsRancid

Bolt for me.He'd blast it for 300 metres leaving Mo in his wake and then just hold on and win by a nostril.
Farah v bolt 600m on 23:51 - Oct 22 with 468 viewsC_jack

Farah v bolt 600m on 22:17 - Oct 22 by jack_lord

The world record for 600 metres is about 1 minute and 12 seconds so I doubt Farah can run that distance in just over a minute. I think Bolt will win based on a quick 400 and hanging on.

'Just' is a poor word then, he can do it pretty damn quickly around that record, and probably break it on the right day. He's recorded one of the fastest 1500m times ever, without really making his name there.

A quick 400 and hang on? As I said he'd have to break the record, because Mo has no problem doing a 50s lap. You have to think that the extra demands would lead to Bolt slowing down rapidly after that. He's a phenomenal athlete, but he'd have trouble moving into aerobic capacity.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Login to get fewer ads

Farah v bolt 600m on 08:26 - Oct 23 with 427 viewsLe_Swans

Bolt regularly runs the 400m, doubt he'd break Johnsons record, but he can do it comfortably in about 45/6 seconds (and that's when he's not training specifically for it). Bolt wouldn't even contemplate doing this race if he thought he would lose / was unable to keep going for the full distance, if it happens Bolt will win.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024