Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games 21:35 - Oct 21 with 861 views_

Some hideous scores tonight going in....

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 21:36 - Oct 21 with 845 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Brings back memories of watching Manchester United put seven past Roma when I was watching in A&E.

Great memories.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 23:29 - Oct 21 with 735 viewsperchrockjack

There could well be one at a field tomorrow.

If they carry on as they are feeling is Madrid will scorch them

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 23:52 - Oct 21 with 711 viewsMrSwan

I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 21:36 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Brings back memories of watching Manchester United put seven past Roma when I was watching in A&E.

Great memories.

That was the game where Carrick scored two absolute beauties the chip shot and a 20 odd yard curling super strike brilliant game that.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 23:56 - Oct 21 with 697 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 23:52 - Oct 21 by MrSwan

That was the game where Carrick scored two absolute beauties the chip shot and a 20 odd yard curling super strike brilliant game that.

A hugely underrated player is Carrick.

He's like Leon but better in every way.

I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 23:57 - Oct 21 with 703 viewsRancid

5/1 Madrid to win by 2 clear goals.I fancy 3-1n to them.14-1 for 3-1
I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 00:01 - Oct 22 with 695 viewsMrSwan

I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 23:56 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I thought he was nailed on to be given the captains role or at least vice captain he is exactly what we currently need alongside Leon in our team.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 07:50 - Oct 22 with 602 viewsQuakerJack

I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 23:56 - Oct 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Good player yes... better in every way, no.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 10:59 - Oct 22 with 537 viewsperchrockjack

I m not a betting man but Id say 5/1 is a lump on price.
Liverpool, if they don't shape up ,and Ballotelli doesn't at least run, face a stuffing of epic proportions.
Ronaldo will be really pumped up for this one

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 11:14 - Oct 22 with 520 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 23:52 - Oct 21 by MrSwan

I would never describe a game which ends 7 - 0 as a brilliant game.

It takes two teams to make a brilliant game.

I suppose for Manchester United fans it was a brilliant win but never a brilliant game.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 12:35 - Oct 22 with 481 viewsTom1912

They are changing the seeding going forward for what it's worth.

Top 8 seeds will be champions from top 7 leagues and the previous winners. Will likely benefit teams such as Man City but teams like Arsenal (who have enjoyed top seedings due to European performance, despite not winning the league for years) will suffer.
I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 13:23 - Oct 22 with 432 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 23:57 - Oct 21 by Rancid

5/1 Madrid to win by 2 clear goals.I fancy 3-1n to them.14-1 for 3-1

Where did you find that? All I can find is 12/5 for a Real Madrid -1 handicap.

Winning by 2 clear goals would be -1 would it not as they effectively start off the game 1-0 down?

Real Madrid -2 is 5/1 which would require them to win by 3 goals.

I think UEFA may need to rethink the Champions League group games on 17:01 - Oct 22 with 357 viewsJBT95

I don't bother watching the group stage games live, the games are boring generally.

Much better off watching Soccer Special on sky sports news, show all the UCL and Championship goals as they go in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024