Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. 06:15 - Oct 22 with 6130 viewsNOTRAC

I hate to say it but it does look as though Cardiff have come up trumps in their appointment of Russell Slade as their new manager.
Almost unheard of before his appointment it was surprising to realise that he had been a manager,and a relatively successful one at that,in the lower leagues for such a long time.
They appear to have a manager who is obviously not a big name, and also is not an egotist on a self look at me crusade
He has not brought in any of his own staff or players,but has immediately made an impact through his organisational skills and experience enabling Cardiff to beat two top teams in Notts Forest and Ipswich.
I know it is early days but there is obviously a lesson here for many clubs, that there are probably many men in the lower divisions who are as good as the big celebrity name managers.All they need is the opportunity.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 16:34 - Oct 22 with 1737 viewsreddythered

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 15:50 - Oct 22 by _

Of course he came on here spouting his usual "best fan in the world" bollocks about Solsjkaer, Mackay and every other vvanker they've had in charge, mate...

What I meant was who cares whether Glyndwr can remember....?! Kapiche?

Never spouted any "best fan in the world" bollocks. Not sure who you're confuding me with.

Mackay - had potential, too negative as I said at the time.
Solskjaer - you could see where he was trying to go, just wasn't working, needed a lot more time.

If you might cast your mind back pre-site update you might actually remeber I slated Dave Jones at a point where people here claimd I was crazy for doing so.

Hey ho. Just banter I suppose.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 09:36 - Oct 23 with 1641 viewswhiterock

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 09:08 - Oct 22 by LeonisGod

I wouldn't read too much into last night's result. Cardiff were shoite and Ipswich were shoitier.

He's a sensible choice though and might just bring them some much-needed stability if that megalomaniac leaves him alone. I thought it could well be a good appointment for them and much less of a risk than going down another Ole route.

League One plodder
Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 14:11 - Oct 23 with 1606 viewsswancity

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 16:34 - Oct 22 by reddythered

Never spouted any "best fan in the world" bollocks. Not sure who you're confuding me with.

Mackay - had potential, too negative as I said at the time.
Solskjaer - you could see where he was trying to go, just wasn't working, needed a lot more time.

If you might cast your mind back pre-site update you might actually remeber I slated Dave Jones at a point where people here claimd I was crazy for doing so.

Hey ho. Just banter I suppose.

Where exactly was Solsjaer 'trying to go' then apart from League One that is?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 16:24 - Oct 23 with 1559 viewsreddythered

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 14:11 - Oct 23 by swancity

Where exactly was Solsjaer 'trying to go' then apart from League One that is?

Stylistically you could see what he was trying to get the squad to do. Think he'd have needed more transfer windows personally but hey ho. His choice to go, so....

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 16:28 - Oct 23 with 1554 viewsOldjack

Two fuking home wins and it'll be the champions league next ,deluded as ever ,wa*kers

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 19:08 - Oct 23 with 1526 viewsreddythered

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 16:28 - Oct 23 by Oldjack

Two fuking home wins and it'll be the champions league next ,deluded as ever ,wa*kers

Some are. Same with every team.

Lots of positives the last two games aside from the results. Test will be Saturday at Millwall, see if the away form can pick up. Lots of long hard work, will be an interesting season.

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 19:26 - Oct 23 with 1510 viewsOldjack

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 19:08 - Oct 23 by reddythered

Lots of positives the last two games aside from the results. Test will be Saturday at Millwall, see if the away form can pick up. Lots of long hard work, will be an interesting season.

bollocks I sincerely hope he fails miserably

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 19:26 - Oct 23 with 1510 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 19:08 - Oct 23 by reddythered

I wouldn't worry about what that old goat has to say Reddy, he's due his medication!
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 11:33 - Nov 6 with 1403 views_

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 09:48 - Oct 22 by reddythered

Just as we were shoite against Forest and Forest were shoitier.

I'm sensing a pattern here.

Of course it's too early to conclusively says he was a great choice. All I can comment on is the performances. We're playing as a team rather than individuals, playing some nice passing stuff with purpose. Result wise Forest are going to be up there, a few weeks ago we'd have lost it. Goal down again Ipswich ( and their goal was pretty good ). A few weeks ago, heads would have dropped.

People claimed 4-4-2 is dead, can't be used, overrun in midfield with Whitts in there. What we've seen so far is what I thought based upon Slade's record. Well organised, improving the fitness, getting the best out of players.

Hee hee hee hee hee

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=398224&start=0&rid=0

And the same Forest who have gone 9 without a win?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 11:55 - Nov 6 with 1362 viewsacejack3065

If Slade is a pure 4-4-2 merchant and won't deviate from it, even though it's why teams are beating you away from home, then I'd say that Slade is out of his depth when it comes to tactics. At very least he's going to need some sort of plan B, dropping someone extra into the midfield, and maybe relying less on the hoofball. If you spend 90 minutes hoofing it away from home then the home team is going to keep coming back at you.

Just my humble opinion of course.
Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 13:07 - Nov 6 with 1282 viewsSgorioFruit

Haha Cardiff

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 13:21 - Nov 6 with 1261 viewsLeonisGod

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 11:33 - Nov 6 by _

Hee hee hee hee hee

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=398224&start=0&rid=0

And the same Forest who have gone 9 without a win?

Innit. As we were all saying, it's far too early to judge. If he shores them up at home and stops the rot, that's half the battle. But a long, long way to go (for the best ever Championship squad )
Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 18:02 - Nov 7 with 1092 views_

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 09:48 - Oct 22 by reddythered

Of course it's too early to conclusively says he was a great choice. All I can comment on is the performances. We're playing as a team rather than individuals, playing some nice passing stuff with purpose. Result wise Forest are going to be up there, a few weeks ago we'd have lost it. Goal down again Ipswich ( and their goal was pretty good ). A few weeks ago, heads would have dropped.

People claimed 4-4-2 is dead, can't be used, overrun in midfield with Whitts in there. What we've seen so far is what I thought based upon Slade's record. Well organised, improving the fitness, getting the best out of players.

Just love this post....

lets just take it at face value here and not be full of bile or so cynical.

Forest were "shoiter" - Reddy alluding to the fact that any team they beat this message board and its ignorant fans would say they were shoite anyway.

I think Forest's winless run dates back to Sept 17th or something - a full month before the even shoiter scum played them.

Oh and I'm sensing a pattern from this grovelling, apologising excuse of a cardiff city fan - a spineless facker who is willing to give up the clubs history and tradition so he can watch them for one facking season in the sun - but then spout out - oh but we never won anything before Tan came here, we only had crowds of 2,500 before Sam - sell out scum tosser.

Of course it's too early to conclusively say!!? WHAT??? No shit, son hahahahahah What was that when you posted that spun k dribble? Two games in??

Oh, but you're willing to comment on the performances - yep, a full facking 2 games in. It seems old sell out scumface can be a lot more conclusive on this aspect.

They're a team now all of a sudden - Yep, 2 games under the stewardship of that genius Russell Grant and they're once more a team!! Genius Slade and facking genius, Tan.

Results wise (what the fack does that mean?) Forest will be up there. They could be, of course.... they may very well not be as well. In fact 10 games and no wins and one place above my little sell out scummer and there's a very good chance ol' Stuart Pearce could be sacked.

Already though, Russ has made them full of steel. Even just a few weeks ago they would have buckled and heads would have dropped - A few weeks on and err, that's exactly what they facking did... What happened there, eh? Apart from you making a complete c0ck of yourself, of course??

And this pearler - THE PEOPLE HAVE SAID 4-4-2 IS DEAD - THE KING SAYS ITS NOT!

Long live Russell Slade and his facking 4-4-2.

And Slades record????? 20 years a manager and not one Chairmen above the heady heights of League One thought it a good idea to give this pillock a chance - not one.

Slades record hahaha!!!

So here it is Merry Xmas
Everybody's having fun
Look to the future now
It's only just begun.......

POST OF THE YEAR!!!

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 18:05 - Nov 7 with 1086 viewsreddythered

Appears I've got a stalker. Huzzah, I appear to have made it here after all then.

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 18:14 - Nov 7 with 1074 viewsGlyn1

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 18:02 - Nov 7 by _

Just love this post....

lets just take it at face value here and not be full of bile or so cynical.

Forest were "shoiter" - Reddy alluding to the fact that any team they beat this message board and its ignorant fans would say they were shoite anyway.

I think Forest's winless run dates back to Sept 17th or something - a full month before the even shoiter scum played them.

Oh and I'm sensing a pattern from this grovelling, apologising excuse of a cardiff city fan - a spineless facker who is willing to give up the clubs history and tradition so he can watch them for one facking season in the sun - but then spout out - oh but we never won anything before Tan came here, we only had crowds of 2,500 before Sam - sell out scum tosser.

Of course it's too early to conclusively say!!? WHAT??? No shit, son hahahahahah What was that when you posted that spun k dribble? Two games in??

Oh, but you're willing to comment on the performances - yep, a full facking 2 games in. It seems old sell out scumface can be a lot more conclusive on this aspect.

They're a team now all of a sudden - Yep, 2 games under the stewardship of that genius Russell Grant and they're once more a team!! Genius Slade and facking genius, Tan.

Results wise (what the fack does that mean?) Forest will be up there. They could be, of course.... they may very well not be as well. In fact 10 games and no wins and one place above my little sell out scummer and there's a very good chance ol' Stuart Pearce could be sacked.

Already though, Russ has made them full of steel. Even just a few weeks ago they would have buckled and heads would have dropped - A few weeks on and err, that's exactly what they facking did... What happened there, eh? Apart from you making a complete c0ck of yourself, of course??

And this pearler - THE PEOPLE HAVE SAID 4-4-2 IS DEAD - THE KING SAYS ITS NOT!

Long live Russell Slade and his facking 4-4-2.

And Slades record????? 20 years a manager and not one Chairmen above the heady heights of League One thought it a good idea to give this pillock a chance - not one.

Slades record hahaha!!!

So here it is Merry Xmas
Everybody's having fun
Look to the future now
It's only just begun.......

POST OF THE YEAR!!!

Cut out the personal abuse against someone you've never met. You're embarrassing yourself.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 18:16 - Nov 7 with 1066 viewsreddythered

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 18:14 - Nov 7 by Glyn1

Cut out the personal abuse against someone you've never met. You're embarrassing yourself.

Thank Glyn, but seriously it's water off a ducks back. I get better quality abuse off thewife and kids to be honest.

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 18:29 - Nov 7 with 1057 views_

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 18:16 - Nov 7 by reddythered

Thank Glyn, but seriously it's water off a ducks back. I get better quality abuse off thewife and kids to be honest.

I'm not surprised with the amount of bollox you spout on here. And Glyn -

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 19:19 - Dec 28 with 874 views_

This man knows his football...

Willing to back Tan at any cost no matter how much he messes with their heads.

And this assessment of 442. The redman should apply for a job on Match of The Day ;-)

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 19:40 - Dec 28 with 801 viewsreddythered

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 19:19 - Dec 28 by _

This man knows his football...

Willing to back Tan at any cost no matter how much he messes with their heads.

And this assessment of 442. The redman should apply for a job on Match of The Day ;-)

Oh dear, Chrissy. Look, I'm flattered you want to criticise me as a way of trying to ingratiate yourself with your own team's fans given recent events, but you've really picked the wrong target.

1) "Of course it's too early to conclusively says he was a great choice. All I can comment on is the performances. "

Re-read that statement. I commented upon the performances at that time. The first statement points out it was too early with a small sample of games to make a decision either way.

As I'm sure you're well aware, nothing is static. Life is dynamic, things change.

2) "Willing to back Tan at any cost no matter how much he messes with their heads."

Back Tan? Really? I back the club. There are things I think Tan has dne well, there are things he's done bad. I don't believe life is a linear choice, he's either a hero or a pantomime villain. Shades of grey, see, 50 or otherwise.

3) "And this assessment of 442. The redman should apply for a job on Match of The Day ;-) "

Shearer. Lawrenson. 'Nuff said. I realise as a probably parental basement dweller you believe formations are all nice straight lines as in Football Manager et al, the reality is different. No one real life formation is the "best"; we'd end up wth endless clones of 4-2-3-1 otherwise. Any realistic formation is feasible when you have the players capable of playing it to their best.

Like it or not, the fact remains we've had decent signs at times with a lack of consistency and a tendency to individual mistakes. For those, the players have to take their share of the blame whereas the easy option is to blame Tan and Slade.

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 19:47 - Dec 28 with 769 viewsRancid

No win in 5 now.Goals conceded 13.Their defence is shocking.
Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 19:49 - Dec 28 with 759 viewsreddythered

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 19:47 - Dec 28 by Rancid

Agree about the defence. Some of the defending has been shocking at times from experienced players.

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 19:54 - Dec 28 with 742 viewsLeonisGod

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 19:49 - Dec 28 by reddythered

Agree about the defence. Some of the defending has been shocking at times from experienced players.

Told you you were shoite after the Ipswich match, irrespective of the result . Bantz aside, worrying times up the road there.
Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 19:55 - Dec 28 with 739 viewsDr_Winston

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 19:47 - Dec 28 by Rancid

No win in five with four tough games to come. Could easily be flirting with the drop zone come February.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 20:05 - Dec 28 with 701 viewsRancid

Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 19:55 - Dec 28 by Dr_Winston

No win in five with four tough games to come. Could easily be flirting with the drop zone come February.

Fulham
Norwich City
Middlesbrough
Derby

All in form teams, Boro and Derby especially.Tough times ahead indeed.
Cardiff appear to have got the right man in Russell Slade. on 20:10 - Dec 28 with 681 viewspikeypaul

the sell out scummer wrote

Result wise Forest are going to be up there, a few weeks ago we'd have lost it. Goal down again Ipswich ( and their goal was pretty good ). A few weeks ago, heads would have dropped.

What a clueless scummer he has shown himself to be.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024