Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk s mistakes 11:37 - Oct 22 with 1844 viewsperchrockjack

Seems he s made several as highlighted on here .
Question is , what do we do now and

where do we go from here..

and

how long do we /board give him..

Lets not beat about the bush here.. it really is a matter of him being found wanting at this level

INNIT

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Monk s mistake on 17:04 - Oct 22 with 554 viewsSwanseajill

Monk s mistakes on 16:46 - Oct 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It took Leon 10 years or however long it was to be good enough for this league.

We've loaned Carroll who isn't ready for this league and come May he won't even be our player.

There's a difference between being patient with your own players and with those you've loaned for a season. Any reward will be Tottenham's.

Leon had no idea he would stay here either.
He has also been player of the season umpteen times, our type of football suits him and who's to know whether we have another Leon in our squad, and whether he decides Swansea is the place he wants to be?
How many times have you watched Carroll play live?

Anyone that doesn't reach your standards in his first showing, in your opinion should be dispensed with.
Leon was ready for this league when you were still having school dinners.
Monk s mistakes on 17:11 - Oct 22 with 550 viewsSpratty

Football is not black and white

damn it I will have to get a refund on my scarf
Monk s mistakes on 17:13 - Oct 22 with 543 viewsSwanseajill

Monk s mistakes on 17:11 - Oct 22 by Spratty

Football is not black and white

damn it I will have to get a refund on my scarf

Just...the kit, or should be until it's messed with.
Monk s mistakes on 17:15 - Oct 22 with 533 viewsSpratty

Monk s mistakes on 17:13 - Oct 22 by Swanseajill

Just...the kit, or should be until it's messed with.

Thank goodness that scarf is pretty grubby from window surfing on the way to away matches
Monk s mistakes on 17:22 - Oct 22 with 518 viewsLeonisGod

Monk s mistakes on 16:52 - Oct 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes he dropped down from the top league to the bottom league because he wasn't good enough.

Tom Carroll hasn't dropped any leagues. He's still in the same league his parent club deemed him not good enough for currently.

Leon improved our squad back then, Tom does not currently.

The point being you never know what's around the corner. It is possible that he's here with a view to a permanent if it suits all parties.

I'm surprised he's being written off after less than 90 minutes league football with us . He's got the technical ability.
Monk s mistakes on 17:22 - Oct 22 with 518 viewsSwanseajill

Monk s mistakes on 17:15 - Oct 22 by Spratty

Thank goodness that scarf is pretty grubby from window surfing on the way to away matches

A good friend who sits behind me at The Liberty, wouldn't wash his scarf until we got promoted some years ago.

......Stinking......
Monk s mistakes on 17:29 - Oct 22 with 510 viewsSpratty

Monk s mistakes on 17:22 - Oct 22 by LeonisGod

The point being you never know what's around the corner. It is possible that he's here with a view to a permanent if it suits all parties.

I'm surprised he's being written off after less than 90 minutes league football with us . He's got the technical ability.

Not by all of us - Pabs was one of my favourite players to watch because of his lovely skill and there is not a lot to him.
Monk s mistakes on 17:33 - Oct 22 with 505 viewsSpratty

Monk s mistakes on 17:22 - Oct 22 by Swanseajill

A good friend who sits behind me at The Liberty, wouldn't wash his scarf until we got promoted some years ago.

......Stinking......

Sure that wasn't his lucky kecks!!!!

That might be the only reason we are in the PL today
(don't tell Roberto, Bren and Huw et al that I said that)
Login to get fewer ads

Monk s mistakes on 17:42 - Oct 22 with 493 viewsLeonisGod

Monk s mistakes on 17:29 - Oct 22 by Spratty

Not by all of us - Pabs was one of my favourite players to watch because of his lovely skill and there is not a lot to him.

Pabs is another one! Excellent one minute and crap the next. What is it about you and unpredictable players? Agreed though - Pabs was sublime to watch at times. Despite all their foibles, that Laudrup team at it's best gave us some very entertaining football. The 3-1 win over WBA in his first season still goes down as the best performance I have ever seen live. I loved the cup win up in Anfield too. Now there's a challenge for this current team - to go and replicate that next week.
Monk s mistakes on 23:08 - Oct 22 with 441 viewsperchrockjack

Posters often never actually read what is posted, mainly because of the poster.

Adam is a thug but an effective one..

Would I want him in my team ..no

Walters has a record of scoring key goals and is one string player thst a club might have..

Would I have him in my team... Not necessarily but one like him..

Ha ha ha.. Only indeed on planet swans

Monk s mistakes on 23:36 - Oct 22 with 419 viewsSpratty

Monk s mistakes on 17:42 - Oct 22 by LeonisGod

Pabs is another one! Excellent one minute and crap the next. What is it about you and unpredictable players? Agreed though - Pabs was sublime to watch at times. Despite all their foibles, that Laudrup team at it's best gave us some very entertaining football. The 3-1 win over WBA in his first season still goes down as the best performance I have ever seen live. I loved the cup win up in Anfield too. Now there's a challenge for this current team - to go and replicate that next week.

WBA first half was exceptional to watch and atmosphere electric at the Liverpool COC game

Glad you didn't mention the pre COC Liverpool, quite enjoyed W.Ham compared with that and travelled to both

Great game at Liverpool under Monk - showed real resilience there when we kept coming back

Our Liverpool tickets are pinned to the dartboard - can't wait - regardless of how we do on Sat, fingers crossed for both.
Monk s mistakes on 23:39 - Oct 22 with 413 viewsperchrockjack

I ll have brown shoes on spratty and be carrying a copy of Cheshire life

Monk s mistakes on 23:43 - Oct 22 with 409 viewsSpratty

Monk s mistakes on 23:39 - Oct 22 by perchrockjack

I ll have brown shoes on spratty and be carrying a copy of Cheshire life

Monk s mistakes on 23:47 - Oct 22 with 404 viewsperchrockjack

And a packet of uncle joes mintballs

Monk s mistakes on 23:52 - Oct 22 with 400 viewsSpratty

Monk s mistakes on 23:47 - Oct 22 by perchrockjack

And a packet of uncle joes mintballs

Ah that will be easy then you will be all aglow

I will be wearing my afghan coat, platforms loons and grandad vest
Monk s mistakes on 23:55 - Oct 22 with 380 viewsperchrockjack

Lol.

Note, no references to ladies west so as not to offend.

For the close bullens, a thick pair of army style combinations would be an idea.

It's a hovel

Monk s mistakes on 00:03 - Oct 23 with 366 viewsRancid

Big game on Saturday and we and the gaffer need a performance or even better a win.I don't care what anyone says if we lose against Leicester then Monk is under pressure.He was pulled up after the Stoke game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024