Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bastards in Sheffield. 22:31 - Oct 22 with 3338 viewsNOTRAC

Manchester,Rotherham, and nowSheffield.Literally thousands of young girls abused by Iraqees,Pakistanees. Bastardswho have raped and abused little girls as young as 11,all hiding and getting away with it under the cover of multi culturism.
Once again the famous South Yorkshire police did not want to know.A head of policecalled John House informing social services that they regarded burglaries and car crime as far more important.Where is this guy now.Chief Executive of Cardiff Council probably on £120,000 per year.He should be behind bars.
But more importantly, where are the arrests of the bastards who committed these crimes.No one has been arrested ,yet it is now almost three months since the Rotherham disclosures.
Chad Evans gets more adverse publicity than any of these bastard Pakistanis and Iraqees.
What is the matter with this country.We went through two world wars to preserve our decency and culture.It has disappeared in two decades by letting into this country people who live according to rules that would have been out of place 500 years ago
These immigrants are not British .They are bastards.
Let's stop so called multi culturism for Gods sake if Rotherham,Manchester and Sheffield are the result. And let's see some arrests, or the situation will continue.They are laughing at us.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 22:44 - Oct 22 with 2649 viewsLeonisGod

That's quite a rant. I'm very tolerant by nature, love to travel and meet new people from different cultures. I'm apolitical, but would probably be classed liberal for my live and let live views. BUT, this a very sad. And I'd probably agree with you. Although the BBC is as biased as it comes these days, so other than the case referred to in their report it would be interesting to see what the ethnicity of offenders in Sheffield generally is. From the little Zi've seen this evil seems to transcend cultural boundaries (Saville, smith, Harris, etc).
The Bastards in Sheffield. on 22:48 - Oct 22 with 2632 viewsNOTRAC

Bollux.Harris,Smith and even Saville didn't,t differentiate between their victims based on race These Bastards do,and you know it.

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 08:07 - Oct 23 with 2447 viewsJackhero

"Let's stop so called multi culturism for Gods sake"

"For Gods sake" is it? most of the Worlds troubles stem from this religious crap so stop preaching it! Lets ban religion and any reference to it!

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 12:12 - Oct 23 with 2278 viewsCatullus

It's not about stopping multi culturalism, it's about catching and punishing the guilty. And then kicking them out of this country if they were not born and brought up here.
The real issue is, these people were often reported but the police seem to have ignored many of them, social services were just as bad.
Any social worker or police officer who can be shown to have ignored or decided not to follow up a complaint, should face charges of negligence and have their day in court.
These people are supposed to be there to protect us FFS!! We pay their wages and they should damn well do their jobs properly

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 14:45 - Oct 23 with 2183 viewsDyfnant

Any peado's, regardless of race should be chemically castrated. Any officials found to be negligent should face jail time

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 15:27 - Oct 23 with 2136 viewsperchrockjack

CAT.
What is need ideally is to have Chief Constables who really were policemen not politicians or ones soley looking for a knighthood. One of m y ex colleagues has just received a knighthood but that of his role in ACPO. He s still chortling about it all.

CC s like Ken Oxford and Jim Anderton were policemen first and foremost and I can say from knowig Oxford a little , he really didn't give a feok for any politician ,Anderson was simply more concerned about Jesus s second coming than Thatcher or whichever prick was Home Sec.

Its not a case of the good old days but many if not all forces-sorry Services - are utterly terrified of being seen to screw up.
POLICE WILL ALWAYS GET HAMMERED so you might as well get hung for a sheep as for a lamb.

The south Yorkshire force ,however, seems cursed..

I feel for the lads and lasses on the streets taking all this flak without respite and to have such gutless bosses.

so there

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 19:50 - Oct 23 with 2030 viewsKilkennyjack

The industrial scale of this deliberate and repeated rape and abuse is too much to imagine. These people are animals and should face life in prison. Nothing less. The officials who failed to act should also be charged and jailed. It is heart breaking for the victims and their families. How can this happen ? It is simply evil.

Beware of the Risen People

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 22:50 - Oct 23 with 1911 viewsLohengrin

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 19:50 - Oct 23 by Kilkennyjack

The industrial scale of this deliberate and repeated rape and abuse is too much to imagine. These people are animals and should face life in prison. Nothing less. The officials who failed to act should also be charged and jailed. It is heart breaking for the victims and their families. How can this happen ? It is simply evil.

What you said.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 08:17 - Oct 24 with 1805 viewsNOTRAC

Since I started this thread everyone has shied away from my suggestion that the promotion of multiculturalism is to blame.
Multiculturalism is very difficult to define.Two separate definitions are
a) the policy of promoting the maintenance of cultural diversity in the community
b) advocacy of maintaining equal respect to the various cultures in society
It is obvious to me therefore that this policy of promoting multiculturalism is at the heart of the problem of non action on a huge scale in the police and other authorities closing their eyes to the hideous criminality of theses offences .There can be no other reason why reported rape of 11 year old girls (on an apparently continual basis), has not been dealt with in the expected and normal way of priority with abhorrence.
Therefore to suggest that one is against the promotion of multiculturalism is not racist ,but a reflection on the way that the promotion of it is at the heart of so many wrongs in our present society.

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 08:40 - Oct 24 with 1786 viewsNOTRAC

I will add to the above.Everyone of whatever colour or creed ,should be treated with respect.If however they break our laws, then they should be treated in exactly the same way as everyone else in this country.The fact that the Ched Evans case has commanded far more media attention than the rape and beating of young girls in Sheffield (there was no reporting of it in the Times or the Western Mail for example) to me shows the confusion that now exists from promoting multi cultural ism and the fear of being accused of promoting racism.The sooner multicultarim is properly defined therefore the better.

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 09:48 - Oct 24 with 1738 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 08:40 - Oct 24 by NOTRAC

I will add to the above.Everyone of whatever colour or creed ,should be treated with respect.If however they break our laws, then they should be treated in exactly the same way as everyone else in this country.The fact that the Ched Evans case has commanded far more media attention than the rape and beating of young girls in Sheffield (there was no reporting of it in the Times or the Western Mail for example) to me shows the confusion that now exists from promoting multi cultural ism and the fear of being accused of promoting racism.The sooner multicultarim is properly defined therefore the better.

The Evans case got the attention because he is a professional footballer, earns more money in a week than a lot see in a year and he's in the public eye.

Whatever happened in that hotel room can't be compared to what those grown men did with children though. Not comparable.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 09:51 - Oct 24 with 1736 viewsLord_Bony

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 08:17 - Oct 24 by NOTRAC

Since I started this thread everyone has shied away from my suggestion that the promotion of multiculturalism is to blame.
Multiculturalism is very difficult to define.Two separate definitions are
a) the policy of promoting the maintenance of cultural diversity in the community
b) advocacy of maintaining equal respect to the various cultures in society
It is obvious to me therefore that this policy of promoting multiculturalism is at the heart of the problem of non action on a huge scale in the police and other authorities closing their eyes to the hideous criminality of theses offences .There can be no other reason why reported rape of 11 year old girls (on an apparently continual basis), has not been dealt with in the expected and normal way of priority with abhorrence.
Therefore to suggest that one is against the promotion of multiculturalism is not racist ,but a reflection on the way that the promotion of it is at the heart of so many wrongs in our present society.

What a load of bollox you ve wrote there.

Wether you like it or not the UK is multicultural...nothing is going to change that.

You can't blame multiculturalism on the behaviour of a few animals...fair enough if the police know what's going on,come down heavy and break these places up and deport them...no ones got a problem wth that,I would like to see people like this executed.....

If you don t like multi culturalism then you're supporting the wrong football team mate....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 10:19 - Oct 24 with 1713 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 09:51 - Oct 24 by Lord_Bony

What a load of bollox you ve wrote there.

Wether you like it or not the UK is multicultural...nothing is going to change that.

You can't blame multiculturalism on the behaviour of a few animals...fair enough if the police know what's going on,come down heavy and break these places up and deport them...no ones got a problem wth that,I would like to see people like this executed.....

If you don t like multi culturalism then you're supporting the wrong football team mate....

Are you confusing multi culturalism with multi ethnicism?
Perhaps he's not saying "send them all back" but rather "I want us all to share a British culture" like we used to?
France have insisted on this for years.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 10:25 - Oct 24 with 1701 viewsLord_Bony

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 10:19 - Oct 24 by Brynmill_Jack

Are you confusing multi culturalism with multi ethnicism?
Perhaps he's not saying "send them all back" but rather "I want us all to share a British culture" like we used to?
France have insisted on this for years.

"Since I started this thread everyone has shied away from my suggestion that the promotion of multiculturalism is to blame. " is what he wrote.

Sorry if I ve misunderstood this .

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 10:56 - Oct 24 with 1674 viewsLohengrin

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 10:25 - Oct 24 by Lord_Bony

"Since I started this thread everyone has shied away from my suggestion that the promotion of multiculturalism is to blame. " is what he wrote.

Sorry if I ve misunderstood this .

He's absolutely correct in what he's said, your Lordship. Multiculturalism is predicated on the Idea that all cultures have equal validity . They don't.

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 10:57 - Oct 24 with 1671 viewsperchrockjack

People can wish away all they want; the dark skinned people and their progenies are here to stay so get over it.

I have my own ideas but they would result in a long prison term no doubt.

Bottom line is that if we d stayed out of their countries in the forst place and not raped their countries resources for generations we wouldn't have this problem..

Its a fine line between love and hate

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 11:09 - Oct 24 with 1659 viewsLord_Bony

Lol

Sorry but it just makes me laugh when people say they don't like multi culturalism but give full support to a multi cultural football team...

I just can't get my head around that one!

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 11:21 - Oct 24 with 1640 viewsScoobyWho

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 22:50 - Oct 23 by Lohengrin

What you said.

Indeed everyone has a right to be angry, I'm simply appalled, but of course its easy to go off on a Rant without the full facts, anti govt, anti establishment, anti police agendas go deep. This is a wonderful topic to vent those angers. With little reply. I had a pop at a mate the other day who is a copper. I know he is hard working and diligent, has saved lives and all the rest of the things you apparently expect of them. It does nt to get reported though.

Shame.

On the radio this morning someone said that the police / state Were avoiding locking people up because they are too lazy. Then the stat was presented that prisons are overcrowded, running at 30% over etc. So I would ask the question that if the police are avoiding doing their work how the fck did all these people Get in to jail ?

Just saying.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 11:29 - Oct 24 with 1622 viewsLohengrin

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 11:09 - Oct 24 by Lord_Bony

Lol

Sorry but it just makes me laugh when people say they don't like multi culturalism but give full support to a multi cultural football team...

I just can't get my head around that one!

So we haven't got a multi-cultural team, have we? We have black players but that's not the same thing at all.

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 11:36 - Oct 24 with 1615 viewsLohengrin

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 11:21 - Oct 24 by ScoobyWho

Indeed everyone has a right to be angry, I'm simply appalled, but of course its easy to go off on a Rant without the full facts, anti govt, anti establishment, anti police agendas go deep. This is a wonderful topic to vent those angers. With little reply. I had a pop at a mate the other day who is a copper. I know he is hard working and diligent, has saved lives and all the rest of the things you apparently expect of them. It does nt to get reported though.

Shame.

On the radio this morning someone said that the police / state Were avoiding locking people up because they are too lazy. Then the stat was presented that prisons are overcrowded, running at 30% over etc. So I would ask the question that if the police are avoiding doing their work how the fck did all these people Get in to jail ?

Just saying.

Senior officers were made aware of what was going on in Yorkshire but chose to tread lightly for fear of upsetting what they have termed as "community cohesion." They are more worried about upsetting moslems, presumably in case they burn Bradford and Burnley to the ground again than they are of children being raped.

All those in authority who have turned a blind eye belong behind bars. Perhaps our people need to start rioting to get attention?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 11:36]

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 11:39 - Oct 24 with 1610 viewsLord_Bony

We have players,staff,stakeholders from the bottom to the top from many different nationalities.

Is that not multi cultural.?

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 11:42 - Oct 24 with 1605 viewsLord_Bony

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 11:36 - Oct 24 by Lohengrin

Senior officers were made aware of what was going on in Yorkshire but chose to tread lightly for fear of upsetting what they have termed as "community cohesion." They are more worried about upsetting moslems, presumably in case they burn Bradford and Burnley to the ground again than they are of children being raped.

All those in authority who have turned a blind eye belong behind bars. Perhaps our people need to start rioting to get attention?
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 11:36]

There should be a public enquiry into this then.

If ANY person is put in a position of authority in this case and subsequently has been found shirking responsibility and not acting with due diligence then in public interest they should be fired and possibly prosecuted under dereliction of duty.

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 12:21 - Oct 24 with 1567 viewsLohengrin

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 11:39 - Oct 24 by Lord_Bony

We have players,staff,stakeholders from the bottom to the top from many different nationalities.

Is that not multi cultural.?

I wouldn't really say so, no. Not if you see European culture as one overarching credo our whole squad, save for Ki, wouldn't have been schooled very differently.

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 12:43 - Oct 24 with 1536 viewsLord_Bony

Ok fair comment.
But when someone says they don't like multi cultural society,I feel they are attacking the ethos at the very heart of our football club.

Maybe,my definition is wrong.

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 13:35 - Oct 24 with 1498 viewsJBT95

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 12:21 - Oct 24 by Lohengrin

I wouldn't really say so, no. Not if you see European culture as one overarching credo our whole squad, save for Ki, wouldn't have been schooled very differently.

What about Bony, Jeff, Fernandez? They aren't European either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024