Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bastards in Sheffield. 22:31 - Oct 22 with 3337 viewsNOTRAC

Manchester,Rotherham, and nowSheffield.Literally thousands of young girls abused by Iraqees,Pakistanees. Bastardswho have raped and abused little girls as young as 11,all hiding and getting away with it under the cover of multi culturism.
Once again the famous South Yorkshire police did not want to know.A head of policecalled John House informing social services that they regarded burglaries and car crime as far more important.Where is this guy now.Chief Executive of Cardiff Council probably on £120,000 per year.He should be behind bars.
But more importantly, where are the arrests of the bastards who committed these crimes.No one has been arrested ,yet it is now almost three months since the Rotherham disclosures.
Chad Evans gets more adverse publicity than any of these bastard Pakistanis and Iraqees.
What is the matter with this country.We went through two world wars to preserve our decency and culture.It has disappeared in two decades by letting into this country people who live according to rules that would have been out of place 500 years ago
These immigrants are not British .They are bastards.
Let's stop so called multi culturism for Gods sake if Rotherham,Manchester and Sheffield are the result. And let's see some arrests, or the situation will continue.They are laughing at us.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 13:58 - Oct 24 with 623 viewsLohengrin

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 13:35 - Oct 24 by JBT95

What about Bony, Jeff, Fernandez? They aren't European either.

Fernandez clearly is of European stock but the point I was making, and it holds well in this instance, is that all those you've mentioned were raised and schooled in the western, Christian tradition. They may have been born continents apart but they broadly adhere to the same mores.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 14:13 - Oct 24 with 611 viewsperchrockjack

I don't really want to give much more away personally, but lets just say I ve seen first hand how politically driven CCs can "influence" senior police officers. Its takes a very very strong ,brave and sometimes crazy senior officer to stand up and do the right thing

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 17:22 - Oct 24 with 562 viewsFieryJack

There is a significant problem with gangs of sexual predators from the Pakistani community. It's been there for decades - for cultural reasons too complex to go into. These people are vile, and it sickens me that 100s of them have got away with it for so long - but turning it into a pure race issue is a mistake.

The reasons such abuse thrives in some areas are many, but one of the most significant revolves around the backgrounds of the girls involved: I imagine that the vast majority of the victims are from poor, disturbed, chaotic, hugely disadvantaged backgrounds with dysfunctional family lives. Many will have been in care, will be angry, stroppy teenagers with a hatred of authority. They are most likely to be the sort of 14-16 year old girls with attitude who some people delight in calling chavs.

I've seen enough of it in the 10 years I've lived in Bradford, and I'd be very surprised if the problem here is not considerably worse than it is in Rotherham.

If the problem was present within Swansea I think it would be safe to say that the victims would not be middle class girls from Sketty or Derwen Fawr with 10 grade A GCSEs under their belts, but messed up lasses from Bonymaen or Penlan.

Sort the inequalities out in our society and you'd go a good way to removing one of the main factors on which this ghastly behaviour thrives.
The Bastards in Sheffield. on 17:49 - Oct 24 with 550 viewsKilkennyjack

Please lets be very clear that the victims are not to blame in any way for the abuse and exploitation they have suffered.

Beware of the Risen People

The Bastards in Sheffield. on 18:00 - Oct 24 with 537 viewsFieryJack

I second that, and apologise if my post suggested otherwise.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024