Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marvin Emnes 23:19 - Oct 22 with 2259 viewsMrSwan

Please answer,

Do you like Marvin?
Is it pointless him being here?

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Marvin Emnes on 00:39 - Oct 23 with 929 viewskopperburgjack

I absolutely love the bloke. Not just because of the winner at Cardiff away but for getting the pen Newcastle away last season, bank holiday weekend, what a weekend

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Marvin Emnes on 01:17 - Oct 23 with 909 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't think I've ever advocated replacing Gylfi with Marvin.

I believe Emnes is here because someone at board level wanted to play real life Football Manager (again).

Along with David Ngog his arrival to the Michael Laudrup Swansea City was quite clearly not part of Michael Laudrup's plans. He may have reluctantly agreed to them but there is no way he wanted them.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Marvin Emnes on 01:18 - Oct 23 with 908 viewsSwansNZ

Marvin Emnes on 01:17 - Oct 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't think I've ever advocated replacing Gylfi with Marvin.

I believe Emnes is here because someone at board level wanted to play real life Football Manager (again).

Along with David Ngog his arrival to the Michael Laudrup Swansea City was quite clearly not part of Michael Laudrup's plans. He may have reluctantly agreed to them but there is no way he wanted them.

Aye, even you don't go that far.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Marvin Emnes on 02:10 - Oct 23 with 898 viewsMrSwan

I just want to point out that I am not trying to say we should drop Gylfi and keep him dropped I would just like to we Emnes play with Bony and possibly Gomis in a game like Leicester or QPR who could struggle withe the pace and trickery of our attack.

Marvin Emnes on 02:15 - Oct 23 with 894 viewsSwansNZ

Marvin Emnes on 02:10 - Oct 23 by MrSwan

I just want to point out that I am not trying to say we should drop Gylfi and keep him dropped I would just like to we Emnes play with Bony and possibly Gomis in a game like Leicester or QPR who could struggle withe the pace and trickery of our attack.

Aye, right. Gylfi obviously has no trickery/skills and can’t open up a defence.

Marvin Emnes on 02:27 - Oct 23 with 885 viewsMrSwan

Marvin Emnes on 02:15 - Oct 23 by SwansNZ

Aye, right. Gylfi obviously has no trickery/skills and can’t open up a defence.

He can but he lacks speed which can kill teams like QPR

Marvin Emnes on 05:10 - Oct 23 with 873 viewsdameedna

Marvin Emnes on 02:27 - Oct 23 by MrSwan

He can but he lacks speed which can kill teams like QPR

Gomis/Emnes/Montero are good options to have on the bench
We need to change our style to play
Our team is not up to the job yet
There has to be room to give Emnes a go
Marvin Emnes on 08:11 - Oct 23 with 843 viewsStarsky

Personally, I think our main problem is we don't play our passing game at tempo as much anymore.
When we do it on occasion, it can be devastating. Too many times we pass forward, only for the recipient to hit a 25 yard pass straight back into our own half.
We need to step it up a bit... For 90 minutes.

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Marvin Emnes on 23:57 - Oct 25 with 753 viewsMrSwan

Should have came on today when Gylfi went off.

Marvin Emnes on 09:54 - Oct 26 with 702 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Marvin Emnes on 23:57 - Oct 25 by MrSwan

Should have came on today when Gylfi went off.

+100
Marvin Emnes on 15:09 - Oct 26 with 655 viewsPrivate_Partz

Yes and
No for me.
Opportunities are limited for him at the moment but he is a very gifted player that has always put in a good shift for us. It did not work out for him at Middlesborough because I believe it was the wrong club for his type of play. We suit his style.
I suspect he will have a part to play at Liverpool and will get more opportunities when we get injuries and players lose form.
I think he will prove to be a valuable player for us this season.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Marvin Emnes on 19:46 - Oct 26 with 626 viewsOldjack

Cracking little player who can open up defences with his tricky moves ,just a wee bit surprised he's not used more often

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Marvin Emnes on 19:48 - Oct 26 with 623 viewsScoobyWho

Marvin Emnes on 00:24 - Oct 23 by SwansNZ

If you think Emnes should replace Glyfi and are serious, then I suggest you get some help from a medical professional.

Emnes is ok for a squad player, who can fill in from time to time, if we lose our top players to injury/suspension.

Wasn't he just saying Marvin would be a better choice than Tom Carrol when Gyfli went off ?
If thats right I agree.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Marvin Emnes on 19:56 - Oct 26 with 601 viewsLeonisGod

I like him. I wish one out of him or Gomis would cut their hair though. It's horribly confusing when they're both on the pitch at the same time.
Marvin Emnes on 19:59 - Oct 26 with 601 viewsJJJack

Marvin Emnes on 23:31 - Oct 22 by Rancid

Back on point , yes there's room for him here, didn't you see the goals he scored or created for us at the back end of last season? He's our new Shechter and Vazquez but far more effective.

In which case he's nothing like Schecter or Vazquez but far more like Luke Moore who was a very useful back-up striker for us.
Marvin Emnes on 03:52 - Oct 27 with 554 viewsSwansNZ

Marvin Emnes on 19:48 - Oct 26 by ScoobyWho

Wasn't he just saying Marvin would be a better choice than Tom Carrol when Gyfli went off ?
If thats right I agree.

No, he was saying to start Emnes instead of Gylfi, but think Fath is just trolling.

I agree that Carroll for Gylfi was strange, I'd have subbed on Emnes yesterday.

Marvin Emnes on 06:07 - Oct 27 with 541 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Marvin Emnes on 03:52 - Oct 27 by SwansNZ

No, he was saying to start Emnes instead of Gylfi, but think Fath is just trolling.

I agree that Carroll for Gylfi was strange, I'd have subbed on Emnes yesterday.

I think GM was looking for an excuse to move Jonjo forward to Attacking Midfielder, which is a good plan in my opinion (when Gylfi is out).

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Marvin Emnes on 06:53 - Oct 27 with 530 viewsjack247

The guy can cover CAM, CF and both wings. I don't think many would start him in any of those positions, but he is a fantastic option to have on the bench.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024