Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan very proud of his team... 09:17 - Oct 23 with 2844 views_

How much longer will the fans and press let him get away with nonsense like this?

"We kept going, we didn't buckle, we're a very young team and I'm very proud"

That must have been Madrid playing at half cock all second half, Brendan.

Daggers being sharpened aiming straight down to the Blarney stone. Let's hope we go up there with nothing to fear and just go for it, the second half preferably too...

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Brendan very proud of his team... on 09:22 - Oct 23 with 2024 viewsshandyjack

Also I didn't think his team were that young out there

Poll: Expectation for the season

Brendan very proud of his team... on 09:43 - Oct 23 with 1985 viewsMrSwan

As someone said yesterday they overachieved last year all because they had Suarez and now that they don't there paying for it with embarrassing performances and they also recruited very poorly i fancy us on tuesday.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Brendan very proud of his team... on 09:49 - Oct 23 with 1962 viewsdickythorpe

You'd swear Brendan was in charge of a lower league team at times. The fans will turn on him in time.
The Balotelli signing shows a staggering lack of judgement.....as do his pearly whites!!!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 9:51]
Brendan very proud of his team... on 09:54 - Oct 23 with 1933 viewsLe_Swans

Brendan very proud of his team... on 09:49 - Oct 23 by dickythorpe

You'd swear Brendan was in charge of a lower league team at times. The fans will turn on him in time.
The Balotelli signing shows a staggering lack of judgement.....as do his pearly whites!!!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 9:51]

He's lucky that Balotelli swapped shirts at half time, all the media focus is on that now and not how average the Liverpool team really is without Suarez.
Brendan very proud of his team... on 09:56 - Oct 23 with 1924 viewsPegojack

I watched the whole match on TV and I have to say that it was at times like an exhibition match. Liverpool we TOTALLY outclassed. Having said that, i doubt there are many teams in the world who could live with Real Madrid in that kind of form.

They were so good, it's hard to evaluate how bad Liverpool were in comparison, but they looked mediocre at best. What isn't in doubt is the fact that Brendan has dropped a major clanger in wasting £16 million on Balotelli. The Italian's body language and lack of effort is embarrassing. How much does he earn? £50k a week at a guess? He's taking the p*ss. As someone watching with me said, if he can't get himself gee'd up for a Champions League tie against Real Madrid at Anfield, when is he going to get himself gee'd up? What a waste of money.
Brendan very proud of his team... on 10:20 - Oct 23 with 1879 viewsperchrockjack

Treading gently into this thread; we watched it as a family and frankly were appalled but not surprised. Liverpool fans always support the team and the lads in public but in private the recriminations start. Balotelli was seen as a gamble but a worth while one ;this is now have been proven to be ludicrous.
He is one of the best examples of modern day ,gutless, undermotovated but over paid arsewipes who ,when they re found wanting at one club, simply move on to the next club for even more money. So who s the daft ones?
Balotelli will have to leave , probably the end of season if not before, and St Bred might well be signing his own P45 coming out with witness crap such as this.
Liverpool fans will stick together(nice that) against outsiders but in their heart of hearts they know the truth. The truth is that LFC are a shambles, have spunked away Suarez fee ,Gerrard is a sad shadow of the player he was and apart from Sturridge and Sterling have little offensive threat.

Lallana s fee seems astronomical and frankly Joe Allen hasn't stepped up ..

I see earthquakes and lightning

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Brendan very proud of his team... on 10:26 - Oct 23 with 1864 viewsMrSwerve

If losing 3-0 at home isn't buckling then I don't know what is.

As has been said though, Real are fantastic at the moment.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Brendan very proud of his team... on 10:29 - Oct 23 with 1860 viewsicecoldjack

Brenden dropped a major bllock buying balotelli and not going the extra to sign bony, i think he played to the fan base on that one myself, his job will start to look a bit iffy if he doesnt get them going soon.

He doesnt seem to have the balls to drop an agimg gerrard either which is always goimg to hinder his formations imo .

Interesting viewing for us swans fans though.
Login to get fewer ads

Brendan very proud of his team... on 10:36 - Oct 23 with 1842 viewsperchrockjack

ice.
Point is there is nobody to replace GERRARD who has carried the team for more years that anyone can remember and its taken its toll. He looks washed up to me anyway.

Suarez carried them last year and Sturridge has been doing it this year. I m glad he s out for our game.

Rodgers started bullshitting on a grand scale when with us but he s carried it on in an outstanding manner. Quite what CP brings to the club I cant think of right now.

MADRID are excellent and have a great work ethic as well as massive talent. That said, I hope BARCA stuff them. El Classico indeed. El GRANDE

Brendan very proud of his team... on 10:39 - Oct 23 with 1833 viewswaynekerr55

How long before the calls to "bring back King Kenny" come from the plastic scousers?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Brendan very proud of his team... on 10:42 - Oct 23 with 1826 viewsperchrockjack

Doubt it wayne ,and a very good morning to ya. DALGISH has probably got his handicap down to scratch by now and his missus would kill him.

It will become a bigger issue and for the many scouse haters on here ,it ll be manna form heaven.

My "lad" is a red and he s living with it just fine.

All about proportion isn't it and there is life -and death-outside football

Brendan very proud of his team... on 11:02 - Oct 23 with 1784 viewsicecoldjack

Brendan very proud of his team... on 10:36 - Oct 23 by perchrockjack

ice.
Point is there is nobody to replace GERRARD who has carried the team for more years that anyone can remember and its taken its toll. He looks washed up to me anyway.

Suarez carried them last year and Sturridge has been doing it this year. I m glad he s out for our game.

Rodgers started bullshitting on a grand scale when with us but he s carried it on in an outstanding manner. Quite what CP brings to the club I cant think of right now.

MADRID are excellent and have a great work ethic as well as massive talent. That said, I hope BARCA stuff them. El Classico indeed. El GRANDE

Imo nobody to replace the gerrard of a few seasons back but probably quite a few who could nowadays.

Brenden seems to want to convert him into a deeper laying player amd thats something that stevie is average at doing.

Rodgers beimg the politically aware guy that he is knows dropping stevie will further his own plight in the eyes of the fans so is buildimg a team with one arm tied behind his back.

When ot comes to the big games against the big teams gerrard in that position is a weakness, if gerrard gets injured liverpool will be a better team, just my view from the outside looking in!
Brendan very proud of his team... on 11:04 - Oct 23 with 1771 viewsperchrockjack

agree with that ice.
ISNT it good to have a conversation on here free from bile and nastiness.

Dawn is the birth of a new day which is great until someone comes along to feck it up..

Rodgers was and is full of crap..

Brendan very proud of his team... on 11:11 - Oct 23 with 1751 viewsPonderosa

I found it hilarious to see the pompous, arrogant, self righteous Scouse Army get their arseholes handed to them on a plate last night, live and in front of the watching world. They miss Suarez so much its almost funny to watch.

Hearing Rodgers total b*llocks reminded me of his interview after we lost to Sunderland a couple of years ago. He genuinely sees himself as the saviour of football. And as the weeks go by its clear that he isn't. How much has he spent? £200m isn't it? On what? Players who are no better than they already had.

Bring The Missus

Brendan very proud of his team... on 11:21 - Oct 23 with 1735 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I suspect that Rodgers has been "promoted" to a level above his level of competence and is struggling to cope.

Having said that I'd take him back tomorrow. I still maintain that getting 47 points (still the most we've managed) with the squad we had in our first PL was little short of miraculous. Not to mention getting us up in the first place.

If we had that squad now we'd all expect to be relegated.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Brendan very proud of his team... on 11:24 - Oct 23 with 1726 viewsperchrockjack

thanks, pond.
I ll remind my lad about that and disinherit him accordingly

Brendan very proud of his team... on 11:31 - Oct 23 with 1716 viewsZut_Alors

Think he's an excellent manager. They'd be foolish to want rid.
Brendan very proud of his team... on 11:32 - Oct 23 with 1711 viewsPonderosa

Brendan very proud of his team... on 11:24 - Oct 23 by perchrockjack

thanks, pond.
I ll remind my lad about that and disinherit him accordingly

Come on, Perch - surely you can feel the smugness and arrogance? Their feelings of being eternally wronged by everyone else bar themselves? Their belief that they are still a force in world football? The sanctimonious, self righteousness of the cheeky chappies? No? Just me then...

Bring The Missus

Brendan very proud of his team... on 11:36 - Oct 23 with 1695 viewsicecoldjack

Brendan very proud of his team... on 11:04 - Oct 23 by perchrockjack

agree with that ice.
ISNT it good to have a conversation on here free from bile and nastiness.

Dawn is the birth of a new day which is great until someone comes along to feck it up..

Rodgers was and is full of crap..

Brendan very proud of his team... on 11:51 - Oct 23 with 1657 viewsperchrockjack

POND
I ll be serious.
You can only speak as you find and I find most of their fans anything but..it may be you dot and that fine but most love to hammer scousers/Liverpool just cos they are.
I do it with cockneys whom I despise big time as I do Bristolians. Anyway.

THE OLDER ONES ARE AMONGST THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE GAME..

They respect us as a club and team..you will always get internet warrior warlocks -hell look at our site.

I have friends/family who support Liverpool so its only natural I see my arse a bit when I see your illfounded comments and they are. Most fans who visit will also tell you different.

Liverpool, being a big club worldwide will also have massive bellends ;don't judge all .

Anyone looking at our site over the past weeks would wonder just what the feck people we are so I d say we are not in a position to judge anyone as some of the stuff posted has been disgusting..

As I say, I was watching the game last night with my son and his fiancé and felt for them but he was really quite sanguine about it ..

If you re up for the games next week, look me up and I ll introduce you. You ll then be in a position t judge

Brendan very proud of his team... on 11:56 - Oct 23 with 1652 viewsPonderosa

Aye, wrong to generalise Perch. Some of the clots on social media don't help, then they don't help most clubs they claim to represent. This did tickle me though

RE

No offence meant to family or friend Mr PRJ

Bring The Missus

Brendan very proud of his team... on 12:39 - Oct 23 with 1579 viewsairedale

Real Madrid were awesome last night. Just shows the gulf between the mega clubs and everyone else.

Can't see why Brendan would want to sign Balotelli though, goes against everything that he stands for.
Brendan very proud of his team... on 13:31 - Oct 23 with 1484 viewsDewi1jack

I thought the Liverhampton side had quite an old average age (26-27ish at a guess). Certainly didn't look a young side.
Have to mainly agree with the points PRJ and ICJ made.
Gerrard has been past it for a coupla seasons; takes a brave Scouse manager to drop him though.
If Liverpool win, he'd be ok, lose and everyone would blame him for not playing "Mr Liverpool"
IMHO it looked like Real gave up playing at 3-0 up, much like we did in the 2nd half at Stoke. Difference is RM can get away with it
Thought Liverpool had strengthened their squad quite well before the season had started. Shows what I know, but I'll admit my mistakes.
Either that or LFC had absolutely no strength in depth last year and got lucky with injuries and suspensions.
Don't think ratface missed many games after his suspension for snacking in a game.
Think Brenda is going to be skating on thin ice soon, especially with his after match bullsh1te. I think he'll make the end of the season (just)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Brendan very proud of his team... on 13:32 - Oct 23 with 1484 viewsdickythorpe

Brendan very proud of his team... on 11:56 - Oct 23 by Ponderosa

Aye, wrong to generalise Perch. Some of the clots on social media don't help, then they don't help most clubs they claim to represent. This did tickle me though

RE

No offence meant to family or friend Mr PRJ

It is cringing!!! It means too much to some of their fans.
Brendan very proud of his team... on 13:44 - Oct 23 with 1452 viewsStarsky

Brendan very proud of his team... on 10:20 - Oct 23 by perchrockjack

Treading gently into this thread; we watched it as a family and frankly were appalled but not surprised. Liverpool fans always support the team and the lads in public but in private the recriminations start. Balotelli was seen as a gamble but a worth while one ;this is now have been proven to be ludicrous.
He is one of the best examples of modern day ,gutless, undermotovated but over paid arsewipes who ,when they re found wanting at one club, simply move on to the next club for even more money. So who s the daft ones?
Balotelli will have to leave , probably the end of season if not before, and St Bred might well be signing his own P45 coming out with witness crap such as this.
Liverpool fans will stick together(nice that) against outsiders but in their heart of hearts they know the truth. The truth is that LFC are a shambles, have spunked away Suarez fee ,Gerrard is a sad shadow of the player he was and apart from Sturridge and Sterling have little offensive threat.

Lallana s fee seems astronomical and frankly Joe Allen hasn't stepped up ..

I see earthquakes and lightning

As well as Sturridge & Sterling being vital to Liverpool... I'd like to add Coutinho to that list.
He nearly scored a great goal yesterday but was thwarted by the post.

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024