Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan very proud of his team... 09:17 - Oct 23 with 2842 views_

How much longer will the fans and press let him get away with nonsense like this?

"We kept going, we didn't buckle, we're a very young team and I'm very proud"

That must have been Madrid playing at half cock all second half, Brendan.

Daggers being sharpened aiming straight down to the Blarney stone. Let's hope we go up there with nothing to fear and just go for it, the second half preferably too...

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Brendan very proud of his team... on 14:47 - Oct 23 with 623 viewsperchrockjack

pond.
No problems but thanks anyway..
You ll find all clubs have bellends ,which was/is my point.
The fact Lfc ARE so big a club ,it follows they have more twA'TS but lets put it this way, the average fan in this street is pretty down beat right now no matter what internet warriors say- which is often crap

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Brendan very proud of his team... on 14:56 - Oct 23 with 615 viewsscottishjack

Not bothered either way about Liverpool getting beat to be honest, but it's interesting how much stick Brendan is getting from some Swans fans. He was good for us as we were for him at the time, Liverpool came calling and I for one couldn't really blame him for taking up the offer.

We got a good compensation deal from Liverpool and both parties moved on, with that in mind I wish him the best of luck unless he is playing us.
Brendan very proud of his team... on 15:17 - Oct 23 with 599 viewsperchrockjack

Well sj, I gave him some internet stick and it didn't seem to affect him much.
In fact , new teeth and younger totty later, he seems to have don't alright for him self, so he has.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Brendan very proud of his team... on 15:29 - Oct 23 with 579 viewsSpratty

Brendan very proud of his team... on 11:21 - Oct 23 by Joe_bradshaw

I suspect that Rodgers has been "promoted" to a level above his level of competence and is struggling to cope.

Having said that I'd take him back tomorrow. I still maintain that getting 47 points (still the most we've managed) with the squad we had in our first PL was little short of miraculous. Not to mention getting us up in the first place.

If we had that squad now we'd all expect to be relegated.

Agree it was absolutely amazing especially given it was our first season - fantastic times - contacts were important Siggy, Scotty and Borini were vital to us.

Not sure if going back to anyone is the best way to keep it fresh - mega worked with Leon but different with players. Doesn't mean it could not be the dream team again though - hopefully with the bullshi1t volume turned down low - although it does make me laugh at times.
Brendan very proud of his team... on 17:25 - Oct 23 with 510 viewstomdickharry

If ever one player made a team it was Suarez and Rogers basked in his sunshine,been found out a little this season but lets be honest that RM side last night would have thrashed us and a few more PL sides.
Brendan very proud of his team... on 18:38 - Oct 23 with 489 viewsPonderosa

I'll always be grateful to Rodgers for him improving what he had and getting us to the next level. Doesn't stop me laughing at the complete c@ck he makes of himself 95% of the time a microphone is shoved in front of his surrogate gnashers.

Brendan Bingo

Bring The Missus

Brendan very proud of his team... on 19:34 - Oct 23 with 457 viewshammy

Brendan very proud of his team... on 18:38 - Oct 23 by Ponderosa

I'll always be grateful to Rodgers for him improving what he had and getting us to the next level. Doesn't stop me laughing at the complete c@ck he makes of himself 95% of the time a microphone is shoved in front of his surrogate gnashers.

Brendan Bingo

And the interview he did speaking in Spanish; how cringeworthy was that ? He obviously thinks he's good enough to manage one of the real big clubs some time soon !!

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024