Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perch Aldi tip 10:52 - Oct 23 with 1676 viewsperchrockjack

BREAD.

Their own brand in a simple see through pack,thick sliced and on the lines of tiger/giraffe bread.

beer choice is San Miguel at very very good price.

You ll also find Limocelli £6.99 and Italian liquor which is very nice well chilled before antipasti

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Perch Aldi tip on 11:22 - Oct 23 with 1350 viewsLord_Bony

Mr Perch,mrPerch

Can you help me.

My wife has asked me to cook sunday lunch this coming weekend...I m ever so excited as it's the first one this year.ive been looking around the shops all week in preparation for this coming event.

Do they sell lamb with ROSEMARY or pork crackle in Aldis.and a nice cabbage what wine do I get to go with it ..nothing too expensive (I was thinking under £5).

Is there a substitute for bistro gravy as I'm quite rubbish with this and cadburys smash also.mortons marrowfatt peas at 19p a tin would be an extra treat also....

Please help me sir as I'm having panick attacks just thinking of it now...please help...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Perch Aldi tip on 11:42 - Oct 23 with 1334 viewsperchrockjack

I m no cook so I d buy her some expensive lingerie and have a take away brought in.

I m off to Aldi now as it happens.

Being Jewish friendly, Im not a big fan of pork

Perch Aldi tip on 15:15 - Oct 23 with 1276 viewsDyfnant

Big shout out to Tesco's Salt & Pepper Baguette

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Perch Aldi tip on 15:35 - Oct 23 with 1255 viewsJack_Meoff

Perch Aldi tip on 11:22 - Oct 23 by Lord_Bony

Mr Perch,mrPerch

Can you help me.

My wife has asked me to cook sunday lunch this coming weekend...I m ever so excited as it's the first one this year.ive been looking around the shops all week in preparation for this coming event.

Do they sell lamb with ROSEMARY or pork crackle in Aldis.and a nice cabbage what wine do I get to go with it ..nothing too expensive (I was thinking under £5).

Is there a substitute for bistro gravy as I'm quite rubbish with this and cadburys smash also.mortons marrowfatt peas at 19p a tin would be an extra treat also....

Please help me sir as I'm having panick attacks just thinking of it now...please help...

If you want to go to town (so to speak!) Hugh Phillips butchers in Swansea market do Gower Salt Marsh lamb, grab a shoulder joint and slow cook on a relatively low temperature for 5-6 hours, absolute winner, particularly washed down with a nice Roija, mmmmmm.

It's not cheap but guaranteed your missus with be impressed....!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Perch Aldi tip on 15:45 - Oct 23 with 1238 viewsperchrockjack

think that featured on the "Coast" programme with all those dumb sheep getting stranded on the Loughor marshes

Perch Aldi tip on 17:19 - Oct 23 with 1183 viewslifelong

Perch Aldi tip on 11:22 - Oct 23 by Lord_Bony

Mr Perch,mrPerch

Can you help me.

Bisto gravy and Cadburys Smash....
Perch Aldi tip on 10:08 - Oct 24 with 1077 viewsLord_Bony

Perch Aldi tip on 17:19 - Oct 23 by lifelong

Bisto gravy and Cadburys Smash....

Yes quite right sir,

After spending all day yesterday wandering around Aldis thinking about this,I've decided on a change of tack...

I m going to make OXO gravy....in honour of the lovely Linda....hmmmm...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Perch Aldi tip on 10:27 - Oct 24 with 1061 viewsperchrockjack

I was confusing you with King bony for a minute..

Smash was a very very working class insititution as was Angel Delight- a disgusting concontion of kicker sugars and chemicals. The raspberry was our Sunday treat after chapel

Login to get fewer ads

Perch Aldi tip on 10:33 - Oct 24 with 1051 viewsLord_Bony

Perch Aldi tip on 10:27 - Oct 24 by perchrockjack

I was confusing you with King bony for a minute..

Smash was a very very working class insititution as was Angel Delight- a disgusting concontion of kicker sugars and chemicals. The raspberry was our Sunday treat after chapel

*snigger*. Why would you confuse me with that imposter?

Anyways,the whole thing is off now...I've been reliably informed we re going out for Sunday lunch with the kids again....

The ungrateful swines!,

Perch Aldi tip on 10:47 - Oct 24 with 1032 viewswaynekerr55

Perch Aldi tip on 15:35 - Oct 23 by Jack_Meoff

If you want to go to town (so to speak!) Hugh Phillips butchers in Swansea market do Gower Salt Marsh lamb, grab a shoulder joint and slow cook on a relatively low temperature for 5-6 hours, absolute winner, particularly washed down with a nice Roija, mmmmmm.

It's not cheap but guaranteed your missus with be impressed....!

Or a leg joint.

Sear until brown on a hot pan and put aside.

Get some garlic cloves (about 6) cut them in half and put them in a saucepan with milk (about 100ml)

Bring to the boil, drain and repeat the process 3 times (make sure the pan is cool).

Put oil on the rosemary and slice holes in the top of the leg and stuff the garlic and rosemary on top.

Cover with oil and salt and cook on 160 degress for 3 - 4 hours

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Perch Aldi tip on 10:51 - Oct 24 with 1027 viewsperchrockjack

Im getting paranoid so sorry bout that.

I don't think my father ever went into the kitchen apart from checking my mother was still working in there..

Perch Aldi tip on 11:02 - Oct 24 with 1011 viewsLord_Bony

Ooh I do like a nice leg of lamb me.

How's about this then from Aldis.

A real show-stopping meat - the perfect centrepiece to your Christmas table.

Chef's treat

Rub the meat with olive oil before seasoning with salt and pepper
For extra flavour, slice small slits into the lamb and stuff with garlic, fresh rosemary and anchovies

Anchovies and lamb?now there's one I ve not tried before......

Perch Aldi tip on 11:19 - Oct 24 with 991 viewsswanny

Perch Aldi tip on 11:02 - Oct 24 by Lord_Bony

Ooh I do like a nice leg of lamb me.

How's about this then from Aldis.

A real show-stopping meat - the perfect centrepiece to your Christmas table.

Chef's treat

Rub the meat with olive oil before seasoning with salt and pepper
For extra flavour, slice small slits into the lamb and stuff with garlic, fresh rosemary and anchovies

Anchovies and lamb?now there's one I ve not tried before......

vile things anchovies, but if cooked for a long time they just disintegrate and I suppose the flavour is very like lea and perrins.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Perch Aldi tip on 11:21 - Oct 24 with 989 viewsswanny

Perch Aldi tip on 10:47 - Oct 24 by waynekerr55

Or a leg joint.

Sear until brown on a hot pan and put aside.

Get some garlic cloves (about 6) cut them in half and put them in a saucepan with milk (about 100ml)

Bring to the boil, drain and repeat the process 3 times (make sure the pan is cool).

Put oil on the rosemary and slice holes in the top of the leg and stuff the garlic and rosemary on top.

Cover with oil and salt and cook on 160 degress for 3 - 4 hours

What do you do with the milk, just throw it away? It could be used to make some very nice onion sauce - goes well with lamb

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Perch Aldi tip on 11:30 - Oct 24 with 974 viewsLord_Bony

Perch Aldi tip on 11:19 - Oct 24 by swanny

vile things anchovies, but if cooked for a long time they just disintegrate and I suppose the flavour is very like lea and perrins.

Well I would rather take my chances with the anchovies with my lamb than yer onions and milk mrs Swanny

Any day of the week..

[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 11:31]

Perch Aldi tip on 15:46 - Oct 24 with 903 viewsperchrockjack

Bony.
Have to say I like you on here.

We ve chewed some cud and IMO you ve been spectacularly wrong on many occasions but you re the sort of guy we need on here..
and Im not jewish

Perch Aldi tip on 16:07 - Oct 24 with 893 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The lamb & rosemary mint sauce cook in the bag in Aldis is very good & highly recommended .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Perch Aldi tip on 16:40 - Oct 24 with 882 viewsperchrockjack

"in the bag" sounds ominous to me. I leave those things alone

Perch Aldi tip on 16:58 - Oct 24 with 871 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Perch Aldi tip on 16:40 - Oct 24 by perchrockjack

"in the bag" sounds ominous to me. I leave those things alone

Don't be put off by in the bag.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Perch Aldi tip on 18:24 - Oct 24 with 825 viewsWarwickHunt

Perch Aldi tip on 11:19 - Oct 24 by swanny

Nope - just really savoury. They melt down to nothing - highly recommended. Garlic and fresh rosemary are essential...
Perch Aldi tip on 18:48 - Oct 24 with 806 viewsWxmJax

A great sauce with lamb is redcurrant jelly with orange and mint. Empty redcurrant jelly into a dish and add the zest of an orange and some finely chopped fresh mint. Mix together, that's it. If I don't make this when we have lamb there's trouble.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Perch Aldi tip on 19:18 - Oct 24 with 789 viewsGowerjack

Mrs Gowerjack does a splendid thing with a leg of lamb.

She rubs it with olive oil fennel seeds and chilli then serves it with cous cous and a lovely jus

Fabulous for a summer sunday evening with a nice chilled white.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Perch Aldi tip on 23:00 - Oct 24 with 719 viewswaynekerr55

Perch Aldi tip on 18:24 - Oct 24 by WarwickHunt

Nope - just really savoury. They melt down to nothing - highly recommended. Garlic and fresh rosemary are essential...

superb

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Perch Aldi tip on 23:14 - Oct 24 with 707 viewsepaul

Bought a small lamb joint for this weekend, love garlic but for some reason can't stand it in lamb. No Aldi around here, shame given the threads on them, only a Lidl's

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Perch Aldi tip on 21:32 - Oct 25 with 622 viewsLord_Bony

Perch Aldi tip on 15:46 - Oct 24 by perchrockjack

Bony.
Have to say I like you on here.

We ve chewed some cud and IMO you ve been spectacularly wrong on many occasions but you re the sort of guy we need on here..
and Im not jewish

Thanks la..

We have a reet laaf on times..looking forward to the next round on the Middle East.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024