Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? 11:23 - Oct 23 with 1643 viewsjackportis

Very tacky.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 11:46 - Oct 23 with 1627 views1jack

coz they looks like david beckham then innit. (say in an essex/cockerney accent).
Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 11:48 - Oct 23 with 1622 viewsjackportis

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 11:46 - Oct 23 by 1jack

coz they looks like david beckham then innit. (say in an essex/cockerney accent).

Like it and as thick as shite.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 11:50 - Oct 23 with 1617 viewsFag_Ash_Will

So the NHS can check them in quicker when they have OD'd on heroin?
Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 11:54 - Oct 23 with 1611 viewsperchrockjack

Why have tattoes

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 11:55 - Oct 23 with 1611 viewsFag_Ash_Will

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 11:54 - Oct 23 by perchrockjack

Why have tattoes

Because they provide a good source of carbohydrate?
Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 12:12 - Oct 23 with 1591 viewsskippyjack

Also the cap sensation.. chavs got Burberry.. the wiggers have caps back to front.. jeans down to ankles..girls fake tanned up with excessive makeup.. this new beard sensation.. this Americanized trend sweeping the UK.. every youngster drives a white vxr, corsa or ford.. trying to look ream.. driving around like a bunch of morons.. Joey Essex haircuts sweeping the nation.. the gok wan glasses trend.. skinny jeans on men.. this retro Americanized 1930s bollocks.. I was born to be an old moaner.. I think it's time for me to retire.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 12:12]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 12:20 - Oct 23 with 1572 views1jack

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 12:12 - Oct 23 by skippyjack

Also the cap sensation.. chavs got Burberry.. the wiggers have caps back to front.. jeans down to ankles..girls fake tanned up with excessive makeup.. this new beard sensation.. this Americanized trend sweeping the UK.. every youngster drives a white vxr, corsa or ford.. trying to look ream.. driving around like a bunch of morons.. Joey Essex haircuts sweeping the nation.. the gok wan glasses trend.. skinny jeans on men.. this retro Americanized 1930s bollocks.. I was born to be an old moaner.. I think it's time for me to retire.

DO NOT retire.
Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 12:32 - Oct 23 with 1548 viewsepaul

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 12:12 - Oct 23 by skippyjack

Justt as much as our parents tut tutted at DM's, skinhead hair cuts, long hair, xr3i's, crombies, punk haircuts, skin tight jeans, boob tubes, and as their parents.........

As much as I love tattoo's, even I don't get the chavs having dob or names on their necks. If you have your neck done at least have a proper artistic tattoo done

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 13:15 - Oct 23 with 1492 viewsicecoldjack

Helps them when filling in forms for job seekers allowance etc...
Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 13:21 - Oct 23 with 1486 viewsSpratty

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 13:15 - Oct 23 by icecoldjack

Helps them when filling in forms for job seekers allowance etc...

In case they forget their passwords

Also makes bouncers jobs a lot easier
Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 13:36 - Oct 23 with 1462 viewsdickythorpe

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 11:55 - Oct 23 by Fag_Ash_Will

Because they provide a good source of carbohydrate?

Lol!!!
Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 17:47 - Oct 23 with 1370 viewsskippyjack

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 13:21 - Oct 23 by Spratty

In case they forget their passwords

Also makes bouncers jobs a lot easier

And you wonder why they commit crimes.. you two need to take a look at yourselves...

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 21:14 - Oct 24 with 1253 viewsRancid

My fellow workmate who I spend every day with is covered in ink from neck to toe.His mate is a tattooist so he pays for none of them.We call him Prison Break in work and I'll tell you something the attention he gets off women is very surprising.They love the bad boy look.
Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 21:23 - Oct 24 with 1246 viewsWarwickHunt

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 21:14 - Oct 24 by Rancid

My fellow workmate who I spend every day with is covered in ink from neck to toe.His mate is a tattooist so he pays for none of them.We call him Prison Break in work and I'll tell you something the attention he gets off women is very surprising.They love the bad boy look.

Perhaps it's just for home decor ideas....

Bloke round my way walks around with his top off in summer sporting a huge swastika over his heart.
He's mixed race.

You f*cking what?
Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 14:56 - Oct 25 with 1129 viewsSwanjack10

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 21:14 - Oct 24 by Rancid

Asda busy then mr owen?suprised they gave ink body a job,he must clean the bogs when its quiet or something,i have a neck tattoo and its a corker...

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 16:16 - Oct 25 with 1094 viewsunion_jack

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 21:23 - Oct 24 by WarwickHunt

Perhaps it's just for home decor ideas....

Bloke round my way walks around with his top off in summer sporting a huge swastika over his heart.
He's mixed race.

You f*cking what?

Oh, that really is very funny!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Why do chavs have the date of birth tatooed on necks and arms? on 22:41 - Oct 25 with 1042 viewsTheArtChappy

I've got a drawing that each of my kids have done tattoo ed on my arm

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024