Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chavs naming their kids 11:27 - Oct 23 with 3913 viewsjackportis

Social services and police should keep an eye on familys who give chav names to kids. Should be a chav register. Names to include kyle, tyson, connor and double barraled girls names.. Chelsea jade. Think its the wrong start in life and highlights weakness in society.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Chavs naming their kids on 11:30 - Oct 23 with 2910 viewsDr_Winston

There's a book somewhere on Amazon by an ex-supply teacher who claims to have been able to identify which kids lived on the local sinkhole estate just by looking at their names.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chavs naming their kids on 11:34 - Oct 23 with 2895 viewsCTB184

You're not related to Katie Hopkins are you?

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Chavs naming their kids on 11:47 - Oct 23 with 2870 viewsjackportis

Chavs naming their kids on 11:34 - Oct 23 by CTB184

You're not related to Katie Hopkins are you?

never heard of her.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Chavs naming their kids on 13:42 - Oct 23 with 2802 viewsdickythorpe

Fair play some shit names are out there. Storm, Seven and Fear are the most ludicrous I have heard.
Chavs naming their kids on 14:49 - Oct 23 with 2757 viewsWarwickHunt

Chavs naming their kids on 13:42 - Oct 23 by dickythorpe

Fair play some shit names are out there. Storm, Seven and Fear are the most ludicrous I have heard.

I was discussing this unfortunate trend with youngest daughter Chlamydia only last night.

Mate of mine wasn't impressed when I burst out laughing when he told me he was calling his daughter Sky.
Chavs naming their kids on 14:52 - Oct 23 with 2750 viewsFag_Ash_Will

Chavs naming their kids on 14:49 - Oct 23 by WarwickHunt

I was discussing this unfortunate trend with youngest daughter Chlamydia only last night.

Mate of mine wasn't impressed when I burst out laughing when he told me he was calling his daughter Sky.

Only hope of salvaging any self-respect in his life is if his surname is Walker.

In which case it would be back pats all around
Chavs naming their kids on 14:55 - Oct 23 with 2745 viewsWarwickHunt

Chavs naming their kids on 14:52 - Oct 23 by Fag_Ash_Will

Only hope of salvaging any self-respect in his life is if his surname is Walker.

In which case it would be back pats all around

Nope, not even Rocket or Scraper.
Chavs naming their kids on 15:01 - Oct 23 with 2732 viewsjacabertawe

A few of the naff names around at the moment: Cole, Cody, Tyler and Harley. Without delving into the obscure, what is wrong with Welsh names?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Login to get fewer ads

Chavs naming their kids on 15:01 - Oct 23 with 2732 viewsFag_Ash_Will

Chavs naming their kids on 14:55 - Oct 23 by WarwickHunt

Nope, not even Rocket or Scraper.

Sports?
Chavs naming their kids on 15:06 - Oct 23 with 2720 viewsscottishjack

Chavs naming their kids on 15:01 - Oct 23 by jacabertawe

A few of the naff names around at the moment: Cole, Cody, Tyler and Harley. Without delving into the obscure, what is wrong with Welsh names?

My boy Blodwyn would agree with you entirely.
Chavs naming their kids on 15:35 - Oct 23 with 2698 viewsItchySphincter

Chavs naming their kids on 15:01 - Oct 23 by jacabertawe

Welsh names are generally shit.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chavs naming their kids on 15:42 - Oct 23 with 2686 viewsLord_Bony

Brittany and Kylie are becoming popular now.

Fckn class mun.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Chavs naming their kids on 15:46 - Oct 23 with 2675 viewsSenhin

Is Kyle worth adding to that list? I think that's a pretty normal name compared to the others.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Chavs naming their kids on 15:48 - Oct 23 with 2673 viewsThursday

Chavs naming their kids on 15:46 - Oct 23 by Senhin

Is Kyle worth adding to that list? I think that's a pretty normal name compared to the others.

My thought, too.
Chavs naming their kids on 16:09 - Oct 23 with 2632 viewsTrundle10

Jayden, Cayden, Mason, Tilley, Marley are a few from my kids school.
Chavs naming their kids on 16:17 - Oct 23 with 2612 viewsLord_Bony

What about Chelsea,Poppy or Troy? Hahah

Who would name their kid Troy?.prime candidate for bullying with a name like that FFs.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Chavs naming their kids on 16:33 - Oct 23 with 2585 viewsThursday

Chavs naming their kids on 16:17 - Oct 23 by Lord_Bony

Who would name their kid Troy?.prime candidate for bullying with a name like that FFs.

So many unassuming names being brought up. Strange.

Edit: Didn't mean to reply to a post.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2014 16:46]
Chavs naming their kids on 16:39 - Oct 23 with 2571 viewsjackportis

Chavs naming their kids on 16:17 - Oct 23 by Lord_Bony

There is a parent at school who is called troy. He is called the troyster. One question I would like to know is does a chav family know they are one.?

Chavs naming their kids on 16:54 - Oct 23 with 2546 viewsswanny

Buddyg and Gitto are my favourite names ..

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Chavs naming their kids on 17:24 - Oct 23 with 2520 viewsStarsky

Have you noticed that anyone has a kid named Daniel... That they're daughter is called Gemma?

It's just the internet, init.

Chavs naming their kids on 17:48 - Oct 23 with 2499 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I occasionally stumble across some cracking names during the day job. A recent favourite below:

https://www.facebook.com/tuna.kunt

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Chavs naming their kids on 17:50 - Oct 23 with 2490 viewsepaul

Theyre not all bad my daughter has just name her son Oscar Ernest, good old fashioned I love it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Chavs naming their kids on 18:01 - Oct 23 with 2477 viewsskippyjack

This typifies why you didn't go as far in education.. same with Katie Hopkins..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Chavs naming their kids on 18:33 - Oct 23 with 2447 viewsjacabertawe

Chavs naming their kids on 15:35 - Oct 23 by ItchySphincter

Welsh names are generally shit.

Stupid comment.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Chavs naming their kids on 20:28 - Oct 23 with 2394 viewsScotia

My mother taught a Disney and a Pocahontas. They weren't related.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024