Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lucas Leiva 13:23 - Oct 23 with 1406 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Could do a job

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool-transfer-news-lucas-leiva-con

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Lucas Leiva on 15:27 - Oct 23 with 1289 viewsicecoldjack

One rival to leon britton has only just been kicked through the door(canas) mun! Lucas would need to be happy playing in between leon's injuries if he was to move to swansea.

Lucas Leiva on 15:37 - Oct 23 with 1269 viewsshandyjack

Wages may be an issue, but still young enough to come in and take over from Lein for a few years

Poll: Expectation for the season

Lucas Leiva on 15:42 - Oct 23 with 1256 viewsscottishjack

Not that I could see this happening because of wages and he probably has his sights set slightly higher, but isn't his injury record very poor?
Lucas Leiva on 16:39 - Oct 23 with 1184 viewspierre91

...as has been pointed out previously, the problem (for us) are his wages. Reputedly earning double what our top earner gets it would take either a drop(from him - unlikely) or an increase (from us - equally unlikely).

A shame, really, because he really is a terrific player, a Brazilian experienced in the ways of PL Football and exactly what we need as a share with the ageing LB.

A fee (should he wish to come) would not be a problem. Probably available for a JJS type figure. Wages, however, preclude it.

Ah well............
Lucas Leiva on 18:03 - Oct 23 with 1087 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Lucas Leiva on 15:27 - Oct 23 by icecoldjack

One rival to leon britton has only just been kicked through the door(canas) mun! Lucas would need to be happy playing in between leon's injuries if he was to move to swansea.

I'm hoping that Leon comes back the player everyone thinks he's going to be. It's been a long recovery for him and his legs have seen some miles now...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Lucas Leiva on 22:59 - Oct 23 with 940 viewsfootball2301

not good enough plus he s always injured now
Lucas Leiva on 03:34 - Oct 24 with 842 viewsZut_Alors

He's a very good player.
Lucas Leiva on 10:02 - Oct 24 with 733 viewsfootball2301

Lucas Leiva on 03:34 - Oct 24 by Zut_Alors

He's a very good player.

he is not he had a couple of decent seasons for liverpool the rest of his time he was not good but as i said he had a bad injury and has not been same since hence why he don't start anymore for liverpool
Login to get fewer ads

Lucas Leiva on 10:38 - Oct 24 with 710 viewsJoshTheJack

Lucas Leiva on 10:02 - Oct 24 by football2301

he is not he had a couple of decent seasons for liverpool the rest of his time he was not good but as i said he had a bad injury and has not been same since hence why he don't start anymore for liverpool

He wasnt very good because Rafa insisted on playing him in an attacking role as soon as he got moved back a bit he looked twice the player.
Lucas Leiva on 10:48 - Oct 24 with 697 viewsZut_Alors

Lucas Leiva on 10:02 - Oct 24 by football2301

Don't mean to be a pedant, but a full stop or two might have helped your case there. I think you'll find that Liverpool fans rated him very highly during BR's first season. He's not helped by having Gerrard next to him, who simply can't get around to defend. Played next to Henderson or Allen and he's much better.
Lucas Leiva on 10:55 - Oct 24 with 685 viewsfootball2301

Lucas Leiva on 10:48 - Oct 24 by Zut_Alors

Don't mean to be a pedant, but a full stop or two might have helped your case there. I think you'll find that Liverpool fans rated him very highly during BR's first season. He's not helped by having Gerrard next to him, who simply can't get around to defend. Played next to Henderson or Allen and he's much better.

a full stop don't stop him having a bad knee injury which is the real reason he can't get his place back so we shouldn't go near him
Lucas Leiva on 11:02 - Oct 24 with 678 viewsZut_Alors

Lucas Leiva on 10:55 - Oct 24 by football2301

a full stop don't stop him having a bad knee injury which is the real reason he can't get his place back so we shouldn't go near him

I like your style. To be honest, I'm not really advocating us signing him, but I've always felt he was underrated by a lot of the mainstream media.

Will be interesting to see how Leon gets on when he's back. Ki has really impressed me, but would like to see us sign another DM at some point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024