Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Owens... fair play! 13:25 - Oct 24 with 1172 viewsscottishjack

Nigel Owens... fair play! on 14:03 - Oct 24 with 1131 viewsLohengrin

Fair play

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Nigel Owens... fair play! on 14:15 - Oct 24 with 1114 viewsperchrockjack

great stuff and good on him

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Nigel Owens... fair play! on 14:23 - Oct 24 with 1103 viewsmax936

Nigel Owens... fair play! on 14:15 - Oct 24 by perchrockjack

great stuff and good on him

He's probably one of the best, if not they best Ref in World Rugby for me, fair do's.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 20:48]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Nigel Owens... fair play! on 15:44 - Oct 24 with 1047 viewsperchrockjack

He certainly got some spunk

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Nigel Owens... fair play! on 15:54 - Oct 24 with 1039 viewsjackportis

Hope the gay community arent offended. A little dissapointed to here these comments. Gareth thomas works (or worked hard) to combat homeaphobics in rugby. Then an official says something like this. Beggars belief. Will write to bbc for clarification on their views and demand apology.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Nigel Owens... fair play! on 17:44 - Oct 24 with 969 viewsRancid

Nigel Owens... fair play! on 15:54 - Oct 24 by jackportis

Hope the gay community arent offended. A little dissapointed to here these comments. Gareth thomas works (or worked hard) to combat homeaphobics in rugby. Then an official says something like this. Beggars belief. Will write to bbc for clarification on their views and demand apology.

Why would they be offended? I'd say quite the opposite infact.He's making light of a taboo subject and the more it's put out there the more people will understand it and accept it.

Well done Nigel Owens and as Max says, he's one of the best refs in World rugby, if not the best.
Nigel Owens... fair play! on 19:02 - Oct 24 with 909 viewsWxmJax

Dear jackportis, thank you for sending us your views on Nigel Owen's line out comments. If you want us to give you an apology you can go and take a run and jump.We have never apologised in the past, nor will we in the future, for any content shown on any channel that isn't The BBC. I hope this clarifies matters to your satisfaction.

Kind Regards

The BBC

p.s you may have better luck if you contact BT Sport.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Nigel Owens... fair play! on 20:42 - Oct 24 with 848 viewsSlugster664

Nigel Owens... fair play! on 19:02 - Oct 24 by WxmJax

Dear jackportis, thank you for sending us your views on Nigel Owen's line out comments. If you want us to give you an apology you can go and take a run and jump.We have never apologised in the past, nor will we in the future, for any content shown on any channel that isn't The BBC. I hope this clarifies matters to your satisfaction.

Kind Regards

The BBC

p.s you may have better luck if you contact BT Sport.

Love it

Jackportis is a .......... well, he tries to stir the pot

FWIW I couldn't give a flying fu ck what anyone says/thinks, it's quite funny

STID

Login to get fewer ads

Nigel Owens... fair play! on 21:06 - Oct 24 with 812 viewslondonlisa2001

Nigel Owens... fair play! on 15:54 - Oct 24 by jackportis

you know that Nigel Owens is gay don't you?

I would think that feeling comfortable enough to have a laugh with the players about it shows that it doesn't matter in the slightest and that they don't respect him any less for it?
Nigel Owens... fair play! on 21:56 - Oct 24 with 769 viewsjackportis

Muppets.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024