Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Afternoon from Blackpool 15:43 - Oct 24 with 2344 viewswespens

Ahh those wonderful days when we used to come to the Liberty Stadium and turn you boys over with ease! Seems a long time ago and pleased your boys have had a decent Prem stay (unlike us!).

Just to let you know there is now a Blackpool board on FansNetwork where you can use your Planet Swans log in if you ever fancy popping over

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Afternoon from Blackpool on 15:50 - Oct 24 with 2310 viewsperchrockjack

Heart bleeds for your club.
Disgusting and unforgivable.
Surprised the Oystons haven't all been locked up for life

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Afternoon from Blackpool on 16:33 - Oct 24 with 2222 viewsDewi1jack

Miss a Blackpool weekend, with a pub crawl to the ground from whatever BnB we stayed in.
Think it's criminal what Oysten has done to your club.
Good luck shifting the b'stard

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Afternoon from Blackpool on 16:37 - Oct 24 with 2208 viewsperchrockjack

Loved the Blackpool fixtures. GREAT FANS and club with pots of history sadly made a laughing stock ..

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Afternoon from Blackpool on 16:54 - Oct 24 with 2177 viewsSpratty

We will always be linked with the delightful Dobbie

All the very best to you - until your return to the PL and playing us (hopefully we will still be here)
Afternoon from Blackpool on 17:14 - Oct 24 with 2138 viewsSweyns_Eye

Our teams played some great games together, very entertaining although you often bettered us. Agree with the posts above about how the Oystons have treated your club, I hope you have better days ahead.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Afternoon from Blackpool on 17:36 - Oct 24 with 2099 viewsRancid

I like Blackpool.The town the club and what they did to cardiff in the play off final.What's there not to like apart from Charlie Adam maybe!!
Afternoon from Blackpool on 17:44 - Oct 24 with 2071 viewsQuakerJack

I love Jackpool, forever in our hearts from the play off final against the scum.

My old boss is a season holder, he's from up there. Great club and let's hope you can oust that scumbag owner.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Afternoon from Blackpool on 18:09 - Oct 24 with 2022 viewsonlyonepool

Afternoon from Blackpool on 17:44 - Oct 24 by QuakerJack

I love Jackpool, forever in our hearts from the play off final against the scum.

My old boss is a season holder, he's from up there. Great club and let's hope you can oust that scumbag owner.

Cheers Boyos, some great support there and pleasing that the world is getting to know about the Oyscums. You were robbed at Stoke by the way but you still play football the way it should be played.
Login to get fewer ads

Afternoon from Blackpool on 18:50 - Oct 24 with 1932 viewsPrivate_Partz

I hope it all works out for you guys and soon. Blackpool is virtually my second home so I always look out for your team. I have a username on AVFTT.
Will be up there next weekend for a few days taking in our match at Everton. Keep the faith and sort out the barstuards that are trying to wreck your proud club

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Afternoon from Blackpool on 19:13 - Oct 24 with 1884 viewsStarsky

Afternoon from Blackpool on 18:09 - Oct 24 by onlyonepool

Cheers Boyos, some great support there and pleasing that the world is getting to know about the Oyscums. You were robbed at Stoke by the way but you still play football the way it should be played.

Let us know what you think of Orlandi when he gets a run in the team.

It's just the internet, init.

Afternoon from Blackpool on 19:14 - Oct 24 with 1879 viewsdickythorpe

"Blackpool til July, I'm Blackpool til July" used to really wind up the scum.
Afternoon from Blackpool on 19:15 - Oct 24 with 1879 viewsOldjack

I'll always have a little soft spot for Blackpool for sticking one on those horrible bastards up the road ,
All the best
Al

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Afternoon from Blackpool on 19:15 - Oct 24 with 1875 viewsNeathJack

The 2nd best play off final ever

Afternoon from Blackpool on 23:32 - Oct 24 with 1636 viewsPedroJack

Will never forget that day up the local with about 30 of us dressed in orange. Some even had got hold of Blackpool hats and scarves off eBay! Great day
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 23:34]
Afternoon from Blackpool on 01:07 - Oct 25 with 1565 viewsScoobyWho

Turn us over with ease ?
Never happened. What you talking about ?
Bucket and Spade non league pr ick.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2014 1:08]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Afternoon from Blackpool on 01:39 - Oct 25 with 1538 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I remember being down The Liberty during the Blackpool v Cardiff Playoff Final watching a youth game.

Everyone was more concerned with the result at Wembley than the game on the pitch in front of us.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Afternoon from Blackpool on 06:46 - Oct 25 with 1487 viewsTreforys_Jack

Afternoon from Blackpool on 01:39 - Oct 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I remember being down The Liberty during the Blackpool v Cardiff Playoff Final watching a youth game.

Everyone was more concerned with the result at Wembley than the game on the pitch in front of us.

Ditto, I think it was the Welsh youth cup final v Wrexham
Afternoon from Blackpool on 07:15 - Oct 25 with 1472 viewsEdmundo

Fantastic achievement seeing you guys in the top league.

Shame your owner has done little to keep you up there.

Maybe we will see you back one year......good luck and keep the faith

Orange Army

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Afternoon from Blackpool on 07:59 - Oct 25 with 1444 viewsjack247

Afternoon from Blackpool on 01:39 - Oct 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I would have been too and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Blackpool v Cardiff was one of my favourite games from that season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024