Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like I have struck lucky 16:32 - Oct 24 with 1909 viewsCountyJim

Had this email today

Do you think I should email back

UNITED NATIONS SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS.
From Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.
Attn:Sir/Madam
This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United Nations To Central Bank to pay 150 scam victims $5,000,000.00 (FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLAR) each.
You are listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount, get back to me as soon as possible for the immediate payments of your $5,000,000.00 compensations funds.
On this faithful recommendations,we want you to know that during the last U.N. meetings held at Abuja, Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various individuals to the scams artists
operating in syndicates all over the world today.
In other to compensate victims, the U.N Body in conjunction with the Nigerian Government is now paying 150 victims of this operators $5,000,000.00 each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations.
Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, the payments are to be supervised by the United Nations' Officials and the Central Bank of Nigeria as the corresponding paying bank United Bank Of Africa.
According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries has been paid,half of the victims are from the United States, we still have more 36 left to be paid the compensations of $5,000,000.00 each.
Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to him for any reason what so ever as the U.S. secret service is already on trace of the other criminals.
Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.
You are thereby advised to contact the private officer of the United Bank Of Africa in Nigeria through the following information.
Name........................Ego Bia
Tel.......................... ...:+234-817-079-9346
Email:.......................... egobia01@qq.com
You will receive your compensations payments through ATM VISA CARD PAYMENT You will be detailed with the modalities as you contact the private officer of the United Bank Of Africa
Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius.
UNITED NATIONS
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 16:34]
Looks like I have struck lucky on 16:42 - Oct 24 with 1895 viewsscottishjack

You lucky bugger!
Looks like I have struck lucky on 16:56 - Oct 24 with 1874 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Looks like I have struck lucky on 17:08 - Oct 24 with 1850 viewsunion_jack

Looks like I have struck lucky on 16:56 - Oct 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

I wish you hadn't posted that YouTube clip as I can't stop watching the other ones now. Appeals to my sense of humour!

Regarding the op, do they get any rakers really? Why can't they get someone who speaks / writes proper English rather than the African version.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Looks like I have struck lucky on 17:22 - Oct 24 with 1834 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Looks like I have struck lucky on 17:08 - Oct 24 by union_jack

I wish you hadn't posted that YouTube clip as I can't stop watching the other ones now. Appeals to my sense of humour!

Regarding the op, do they get any rakers really? Why can't they get someone who speaks / writes proper English rather than the African version.

One of the comedy greats .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Looks like I have struck lucky on 17:27 - Oct 24 with 1825 viewsjackal

Definately go for it. When you get your payout I've got some magic beans you may want to buy.
Looks like I have struck lucky on 20:02 - Oct 24 with 1747 viewsSwansNZ

It’s from the United Nations, so must be genuine.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Looks like I have struck lucky on 20:36 - Oct 24 with 1710 viewslonglostjack

I got lucky yesterday too - so I'm going to spend all weekend planning how to spend it. Won't be able to concentrate on the game tomorrow.

Attention

I am Barrister YAO GAKPO Koffi from Law Firm Lome Republic of Togo. There is this important matter on my desk referring to the estate and claim of $3.8m Dollars that was deposited by my late client. The reason why I am contacting you is because you bear the same surname with my late client, kindly get back to me to enable me give you more information regarding to this matter.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Looks like I have struck lucky on 20:37 - Oct 24 with 1710 viewsFlashberryjack

What a jammy git the OP is..... I never get this kinda luck.
The only ones I get are all scams.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024