Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must win game 20:30 - Oct 24 with 1720 viewsjack_in_exile

Is tomorrow must win? With the run of games coming up, nothing but a win will do for me. Of course it won't be easy, they're a decent side but we have to be winning this.

All I hope is we are comfortable at the 60 minute mark (2/3-0) or else we're screwed seeing as Monk doesn't have a clue when it comes to changing a game.
Must win game on 20:42 - Oct 24 with 1698 viewsMrSwan

we need to make sure we are winning 5 - 0 at half time by making sure we take our chances.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Must win game on 21:02 - Oct 24 with 1652 viewsFlashberryjack

I don't think it's a must win game this early in the season...... but a loss will be very bad for team confidence, not to mention the fan/media pressure that Garry will have to shoulder.
Very important game ? Yes.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Must win game on 21:08 - Oct 24 with 1639 viewsRancid

We need a win to stop the rot.6 games without a win is poor form.I fancy the draw 2-2.
Must win game on 21:12 - Oct 24 with 1625 viewsairedale

Personally, after our recent results and the fact that Garry is a new boy, its a must win for me.

Grinding of teeth ca 10pm tonight methinks.
Must win game on 21:16 - Oct 24 with 1616 viewsC_jack

Massive.

Don't pick up 3 and it may start getting uncomfortable going into December.

I think we will though.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Must win game on 21:31 - Oct 24 with 1583 viewsGlyn1

Nope. Definitely not. As fbjack said above, there are no must-win games this early in the season. In the good old dayz they didn't even start printing the tables until after the 10th match.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Must win game on 21:34 - Oct 24 with 1575 viewsWarwickHunt

I'd settle for a point and a good, tactically sound, 90 minute performance.

Another display of second half inertia followed by Keystone Cops for the last ten minutes will do my head in.
Must win game on 21:37 - Oct 24 with 1560 viewsStarsky

Must win game on 21:31 - Oct 24 by Glyn1

Nope. Definitely not. As fbjack said above, there are no must-win games this early in the season. In the good old dayz they didn't even start printing the tables until after the 10th match.

I used to get around that problem by using my league table ladders from the Shoot football magazine.

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Must win game on 22:07 - Oct 24 with 1513 viewsjack_in_exile

Tomorrow I couldn't care if we're battered for 90 mins but win. Tomorrow is huge.
Must win game on 22:13 - Oct 24 with 1501 viewsKilkennyjack

We need a win - simples

Beware of the Risen People

Must win game on 22:28 - Oct 24 with 1476 viewsSpratty

We will win I can feel it in my water and we will go into Liverpool with full confidence.

Perchance I am wrong to play well in both halves would be positive even if we get narrowly beaten. We can still beat Liverpool.

COYS
Must win game on 22:32 - Oct 24 with 1465 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Obviously it's not literally a must win game but psychologically it's close to that.

We need the media focus on Swansea City after tomorrow to be about our football and prospects at Anfield rather than the manager's post match interview.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Must win game on 10:00 - Oct 25 with 1349 viewsOldjack

just don't take your foot off the gas for the whole ninety ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024