Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plan B 21:40 - Oct 24 with 3183 viewsRebMegJack

Wingers feeding Wilf to nut it in.
How hard is that!! Plan C later

#livingthedream

Plan B on 22:17 - Oct 24 with 3145 viewsMrSwan

ye but plan B should be the first plan because clearry plan A which all i can see is knock it round for a few minutes at the back and then smack it up field and hope for the best.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Plan B on 22:17 - Oct 24 with 3146 viewsPozuelosSideys

Thats a fine Plan B for when Plan A doesnt work. Problem is, when Plan A doesnt work, we dont keep the ball and we try and soak up pressure. Very little opportunity for Plan B then!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Plan B on 22:28 - Oct 24 with 3118 viewscentrestandswan

Play down the wings and cross the ball to a centre forward? These modern tactics are so out there fair play. I've got one, why not shoot at that net thing instead of trying to out pass the opponents until they get all their defence back, now that might work.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Plan B on 00:09 - Oct 25 with 3063 viewsTNT

Plan B on 22:28 - Oct 24 by centrestandswan

Play down the wings and cross the ball to a centre forward? These modern tactics are so out there fair play. I've got one, why not shoot at that net thing instead of trying to out pass the opponents until they get all their defence back, now that might work.

Simple really innit?

Why aren't you all Premier League managers?

Try the Championship,

League Two,

League One,

Conference (?),

Local leagues first eh?

It's where you best belong as supporters, never mind managing our team.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Plan B on 01:41 - Oct 25 with 3013 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Plan B on 00:09 - Oct 25 by TNT

Simple really innit?

Why aren't you all Premier League managers?

Try the Championship,

League Two,

League One,

Conference (?),

Local leagues first eh?

It's where you best belong as supporters, never mind managing our team.

Garry should have probably tried the leagues you have listed before taking on the job.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Plan B on 08:02 - Oct 25 with 2947 viewsjack247

Plan B on 22:17 - Oct 24 by PozuelosSideys

Thats a fine Plan B for when Plan A doesnt work. Problem is, when Plan A doesnt work, we dont keep the ball and we try and soak up pressure. Very little opportunity for Plan B then!

Exactly.

When plan A doesn't work the midfield drops back and we hope to catch them on the break with a counter up the wings. Worked perfectly at Old Trafford, but inviting teams onto us will cost us more often than not.
Plan B on 08:18 - Oct 25 with 2928 viewsjack247

Plan B on 01:41 - Oct 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Garry should have probably tried the leagues you have listed before taking on the job.

Agreed.

Thanks for the offer Huw, but I was kind of holding out for the Nuneaton Borough job if it's all the same to you.
Plan B on 09:26 - Oct 25 with 2883 viewsSpratty

Now now Dwight I deliberately walked past that particular own goal with a wry smile, as inexplicably a fond picture of the under 8’s formed itself in my mind’s eye

Our declared love of honesty is more of the quick fumble behind the bike sheds than an all-embracing passion.

To attack others with such gaping hypocrisy is now the Swansea way

To point that out, akin to heresy
Login to get fewer ads

Plan B on 09:41 - Oct 25 with 2874 viewsPrivate_Partz

Plan B on 22:17 - Oct 24 by PozuelosSideys

Possession is vital to our style of play and we do seem to revert to a long ball game when things are not working out.
This is mainly down to our injuries in midfield and our failure to bring in all our transfer targets in the close season. I think this will be addressed in January but at a cost.
When things are working well our possession game reduces pressure on the defence. We can hold the ball until an opportunity arrises either directly down the middle or releasing wingers to get crosses in.
The Stoke game was a perfect example of this working on the first half and failing in the second.
If only we had taken our chances..........

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Plan B on 10:51 - Oct 25 with 2834 viewsWxmJax

I don't get why we don't use a bit of Plan B, especially when playing away on a counter attack. I would have liked to have seen a bit of it at Stoke last weekend. Isn't that the point of having three fast wingers ? Montero going to the goal line and pulling it back to Wilfy, Gylfi, Gomis, etc........ back of the net.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Plan B on 23:07 - Oct 25 with 2723 viewsTNT

Had you 'supported' us through the leagues, you may have more credibility Dwight.

Garry Monk played / captained us through the leagues and, if anything, is better placed to lead us than most based on your criterion.

Plan B on 23:46 - Oct 25 with 2657 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Plan B on 23:07 - Oct 25 by TNT

Had you 'supported' us through the leagues, you may have more credibility Dwight.

Garry Monk played / captained us through the leagues and, if anything, is better placed to lead us than most based on your criterion.

I've seen us play live in every league. I even saw us win the Welsh Cup.

Does that mean I have more credibility now?

Plan B on 23:59 - Oct 25 with 2637 viewsTNT

Plan B on 23:46 - Oct 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

You say you 'saw' as opposed to 'supported'.

Was that with cardiff?

Plan B on 00:41 - Oct 26 with 2593 viewsTNT

Dwight,

If you've seen 'us' in every league, then our paths will have crossed. PM me, and we'll meet at your convenience. As much as I enjoyed today's win, the highlight of my day was meeting a fellow PS poster who, it transpired, had travelled from Germany to watch The Swans today!

Some people simply command respect.

Plan B on 00:44 - Oct 26 with 2582 viewsNeathJack

Plan B on 23:46 - Oct 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I guarantee you've never seen us win the Welsh cup.
Plan B on 01:07 - Oct 26 with 2559 viewsTNT

Plan B on 00:44 - Oct 26 by NeathJack

I guarantee you've never seen us win the Welsh cup.

We last won The Welsh Cup in '91?

Are you really old enough to remember that Dwight?

Plan B on 01:14 - Oct 26 with 2546 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It appears it was the FAW Premier Cup. It was in 2004/05 so you can forgive my 11 year old self for not knowing the difference between the two.

The grass I dug up and the end of that game survived for many years in a number of plant pots in my garden.

Plan B on 01:18 - Oct 26 with 2542 viewsNeathJack

Plan B on 01:14 - Oct 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It appears it was the FAW Premier Cup. It was in 2004/05 so you can forgive my 11 year old self for not knowing the difference between the two.

The grass I dug up and the end of that game survived for many years in a number of plant pots in my garden.

Did your 11 year old self just make that post then?
Plan B on 01:20 - Oct 26 with 2535 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Plan B on 01:18 - Oct 26 by NeathJack

Did your 11 year old self just make that post then?

No, time travel has not been invented so that was a silly post by yourself.

I've been at a wedding in mid-Wales since 9am so you can forgive me if I am not at 100% this early morning.

I'm sure my presence was missed in the match day thread today but I can assure everyone I'll be participating in the match night thread on Tuesday.

Plan B on 01:23 - Oct 26 with 2531 viewsTNT

Plan B on 01:14 - Oct 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That has to be the most positive post you've made regarding The Swans.

The offer of a pre-match pint is still on!

Plan B on 01:24 - Oct 26 with 2524 viewsStarsky

Plan B on 01:23 - Oct 26 by TNT

That has to be the most positive post you've made regarding The Swans.

The offer of a pre-match pint is still on!

I'll know how to find him.
His glass will be the one half empty

It's just the internet, init.

Plan B on 01:31 - Oct 26 with 2511 viewsTNT

Plan B on 01:24 - Oct 26 by Starsky

I'll know how to find him.
His glass will be the one half empty

Plan B on 12:33 - Oct 26 with 2361 viewsWxmJax

Plan B on 10:51 - Oct 25 by WxmJax

I don't get why we don't use a bit of Plan B, especially when playing away on a counter attack. I would have liked to have seen a bit of it at Stoke last weekend. Isn't that the point of having three fast wingers ? Montero going to the goal line and pulling it back to Wilfy, Gylfi, Gomis, etc........ back of the net.

OK, so it wasn't quite the goal line but this is what I meant. Would love to see more of it on Tuesday, Saturday.......etc

Plan B on 12:37 - Oct 26 with 2355 viewsJBT95

Plan B is a great artist. Best gig I have been to yet was his at the CIA in February last year.
Plan B on 12:46 - Oct 26 with 2338 viewsWxmJax

I hope it was better than this Plan B

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024