Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread 03:23 - Oct 25 with 10148 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 03:55 - Oct 25 with 4085 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 04:16 - Oct 25 with 4065 viewsMrSwan

5 - 3 swans win

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 07:12 - Oct 25 with 4022 viewsSwansNZ

8-0 Swans, would be unbelievable

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 07:49 - Oct 25 with 3982 viewsJethroJack

Swans 5-1 Jug-earred nob on MOTD whose missus is a Redturd.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 08:35 - Oct 25 with 3949 viewsChief

Nervy 2-1 win. And it is a must win. If we don't win today, we'll be in the relegation zone by Christmas. If we can't beat the promoted teams at home, where will the points come from?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 08:48 - Oct 25 with 3930 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Hope he starts Montero before he loses any confidence. Dyer needs a game or two on the bench and Montero covered Taylor well in the Everton game.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 09:30 - Oct 25 with 3882 viewsSpratty

3-1 COYS knock em dead (but not in the box)

Checked out their board and to say there is not a lot of confidence is an understatement

Of course anything could happen - but feeling nervously confident that Garry and the boys are going to kill this one
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 09:55 - Oct 25 with 3841 viewsOldjack

Montero too start ,is a step in the right direction

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 10:27 - Oct 25 with 3798 viewsairedale

I wonder if any of their players will attempt a Tom Daly today?
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 10:37 - Oct 25 with 3776 viewsC_jack

4-3 win

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 10:41 - Oct 25 with 3772 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 10:27 - Oct 25 by airedale

I wonder if any of their players will attempt a Tom Daly today?

I wonder if any of ours will.

Our team will be under massive scrutiny for some time now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 11:01 - Oct 25 with 3736 viewsAl_Bundy

Montero for Routledge from the start. Give Wayno the last 30 mins when the game is stretched.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 11:05 - Oct 25 with 3727 viewsScoobyWho

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 10:37 - Oct 25 by C_jack

4-3 win

I don't know if I could take that.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 11:13 - Oct 25 with 3712 viewsC_jack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 11:05 - Oct 25 by ScoobyWho

We'll be 4-0 up at half time.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 11:13 - Oct 25 with 3712 viewsSpratty

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 11:05 - Oct 25 by ScoobyWho

Close your eyes and enjoy the ride at the end of the day the 4 is on the left and what excitement for those of us that keep our eyes open.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 11:15 - Oct 25 with 3708 viewsmonmouth

Normally the team that needs and wants it more finds an extra edge. We're at home so that's us. We're also historically good in later sky crowd drink fuelled games aren't we? Fingers crossed.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 11:20 - Oct 25 with 3695 viewsSpratty

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 11:15 - Oct 25 by monmouth

Normally the team that needs and wants it more finds an extra edge. We're at home so that's us. We're also historically good in later sky crowd drink fuelled games aren't we? Fingers crossed.

Amen to that finger crossed and holler like hell whatever happens
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 11:35 - Oct 25 with 3660 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 11:01 - Oct 25 by Al_Bundy

Montero for Routledge from the start. Give Wayno the last 30 mins when the game is stretched.

I was thinking Dyer

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 11:46 - Oct 25 with 3639 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 11:35 - Oct 25 by Oldjack

I was thinking Dyer

Dyer always starts far better than Routledge. Routs spends the first 20 mins weighing up if he can beat the fullback and has started to drift into the middle which gives us no width. Although, Routledge is far better when there is more space to run into which appears to be later in the game.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 12:26 - Oct 25 with 3585 viewsGlyn1

Are any London Jacks going to the Hercules Pillars in Covent Garden to watch the match?

If so, then have a look at Trafalgar Square on the way there - it's been taken over by the NFL ahead of tomorrow's match at Wembley and there's lots going on: food stalls, cheerleaders, former players, bands etc. It's pretty spectacular.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 12:32 - Oct 25 with 3576 viewsswanduck

2-1 COYS
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 12:42 - Oct 25 with 3554 viewsRancid

2-2 Wilf with both.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 12:57 - Oct 25 with 3526 viewssully49

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 08:35 - Oct 25 by Chief

Nervy 2-1 win. And it is a must win. If we don't win today, we'll be in the relegation zone by Christmas. If we can't beat the promoted teams at home, where will the points come from?

I agree 2.1 with the only caveat is the referee. Following all the furore of last week everyone will certainly be under pressure. Nevertheless, it's definitely a must win game.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 15:35 - Oct 25 with 3306 viewsSpratty

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 12:57 - Oct 25 by sully49

I agree 2.1 with the only caveat is the referee. Following all the furore of last week everyone will certainly be under pressure. Nevertheless, it's definitely a must win game.

Bump - 2 hours to go
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 16:32 - Oct 25 with 3134 viewsdailew

Fabianski, Rangel, Fernandez, Williams (C), Taylor, Ki, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, Routledge, Montero, Bony.

Tremmel, Bartley, Shephard, Carroll, Dyer, Emnes, Gomis.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2014 16:33]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024