Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Up and down arrows 11:20 - Oct 25 with 2027 viewsjack247

What is it with people who never say anything, but mark other peoples posts up and down?
Up and down arrows on 14:50 - Oct 25 with 704 viewsjack247

Up and down arrows on 14:37 - Oct 25 by perchrockjack

Who s dailew?

I ve not really noticed these arrows .

Are they recommended?

That is exactly the point.

You read peoples posts and rightly or wrongly you build an opinion of them. Then you get an arrow from them and if it's someone who normally talks sense, it feels more valid than someone who talks rubbish or looks to provoke reactions.

It's impossible to gauge dai, because as far as I can see, the only post he has ever started was about up arrows on YouTube!
Up and down arrows on 15:09 - Oct 25 with 683 viewsunion_jack

Up and down arrows on 14:49 - Oct 25 by Rancid

When dailew down arrows you it means you've arrived and part of the gang.He never bothers downing me anymore and I feel left out.

I shall ignore your posts in the future then!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Up and down arrows on 15:15 - Oct 25 with 681 viewsSpratty

Up and down arrows on 14:37 - Oct 25 by perchrockjack

Who s dailew?

I ve not really noticed these arrows .

Are they recommended?

I suppose recommended like a parasitic tic

Those on his A list constantly have -1 under every post - which becomes the normal position

One advantage is if he is a bit dozy and misses one - people think your post must have been up arrowed

I do remember one anally named poster who it was obvious used to down arrow me all the time. He was complaining like hell when it was suggested that it should be made known who was up and down arrowing posters.

When that was implemented unexpectedly he was caught out then stopped the down arrowing and the silent Dailew appeared.

Dai has a passion for Jonjo that is all I can say. Seems to hit inner strife when I praise Jonjo - I can only empathise with his mental turmoil.
Up and down arrows on 15:37 - Oct 25 with 656 viewsRancid

Up and down arrows on 15:09 - Oct 25 by union_jack

I shall ignore your posts in the future then!

I've just downed you for that but hope dailew doesn't.That'll teach ew
Up and down arrows on 15:38 - Oct 25 with 656 viewsItchySphincter

Up and down arrows on 11:28 - Oct 25 by Spratty

Was going to raise with Phil - amusing at first but just stupid now as some of my posts are down voted the moment they are posted by Dailew and regardless of how innocuous or positive they are. Given they hang around here nearly all the time ready to pounce immediately it must be a duplicate account. Perhaps one of the people who complained when Phil decided to take away the anonymity of the arrows (which is when it started).

Perhaps Phil should remove the down arrows, but should certainly stop if it is a duplicate account - by IP.

Some of my family - spratty2 - spratty999 do not like it and are thinking of doing a similar thing to the posters we disagree with if it is seen as acceptable.

Over to you Phil

Warra knob.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Up and down arrows on 15:40 - Oct 25 with 651 viewsSpratty

Up and down arrows on 15:38 - Oct 25 by ItchySphincter

Warra knob.

Indeed you are but it would have been rather rude of me to have raised that
Up and down arrows on 15:41 - Oct 25 with 645 viewsunion_jack

Up and down arrows on 15:37 - Oct 25 by Rancid

I've just downed you for that but hope dailew doesn't.That'll teach ew

Sorry, did you say something? You're on ignore!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Up and down arrows on 15:42 - Oct 25 with 644 viewsRancid

Up and down arrows on 15:41 - Oct 25 by union_jack

Sorry, did you say something? You're on ignore!!

Login to get fewer ads

Up and down arrows on 15:47 - Oct 25 with 633 viewsjack247

Up and down arrows on 15:38 - Oct 25 by ItchySphincter

Warra knob.

Up arrowed that by accident! I'm remaining neutral on this one!
Up and down arrows on 15:47 - Oct 25 with 631 viewsItchySphincter

Up and down arrows on 15:15 - Oct 25 by Spratty

I suppose recommended like a parasitic tic

Those on his A list constantly have -1 under every post - which becomes the normal position

One advantage is if he is a bit dozy and misses one - people think your post must have been up arrowed

I do remember one anally named poster who it was obvious used to down arrow me all the time. He was complaining like hell when it was suggested that it should be made known who was up and down arrowing posters.

When that was implemented unexpectedly he was caught out then stopped the down arrowing and the silent Dailew appeared.

Dai has a passion for Jonjo that is all I can say. Seems to hit inner strife when I praise Jonjo - I can only empathise with his mental turmoil.

Paranoid, much? It's obvious what you are insinuating as you have made the same false observation time and time again. You are wrong again this time.

You are correct though in your assertion that I did make a flippant comment once upon a time that I thought the arrowing should remain anonymous - I don't care either way really but my point was proven by anonymity being removed and your simultaneous meltdown.

Still got your knickers in a twist about it now At least it stops you getting all dreamy over Laudrup though.

Up and down arrows on 15:48 - Oct 25 with 628 viewsItchySphincter

Up and down arrows on 15:47 - Oct 25 by jack247

Up arrowed that by accident! I'm remaining neutral on this one!

Fibber. Don't be put off by the arrow nazis.

Up and down arrows on 15:54 - Oct 25 with 625 viewsRancid

Always click the 0 inbetween the arrows regardless on a post also, because sometimes there might be 12 people liking your post and 12 people disliking it and it'll still show up as a 0.

Here to help.
Up and down arrows on 16:45 - Oct 25 with 576 viewsDavillin

I used to be annoyed by the automatic, and not-explained, down arrows, so for a while I went 'round up-arrowing those single downs, but now I just smile.

After all the spiteful nonsense of recent times, the arrows must be seen as pure humour -- by comparison and in the abstract.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Up and down arrows on 21:02 - Oct 25 with 551 viewsItchySphincter

Up and down arrows on 16:45 - Oct 25 by Davillin

I used to be annoyed by the automatic, and not-explained, down arrows, so for a while I went 'round up-arrowing those single downs, but now I just smile.

After all the spiteful nonsense of recent times, the arrows must be seen as pure humour -- by comparison and in the abstract.

I always down arrow minges who complain about down arrows Some don't half get their knickers in a knot, even complain to Slumber.

*cough...sprout...cough*

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024