Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the scum at Millwall 13:23 - Oct 25 with 4829 viewsstevethejack

Lovely quote from the commentator "not a single red shirt in the away end".

Oh so glad we have Huw & co.
the scum at Millwall on 17:18 - Oct 25 with 1284 viewsreddythered

the scum at Millwall on 17:08 - Oct 25 by Rancid

Aye, there's always someone worse off than yourself Seems a decent chap does Slade.Mind you so did Malky and Olly.

Too soon to write Slade off; same as it's too soon to proclaim him the messiah.

First two games obviously showed big improvements. Today's game showed there's lots of work ahead.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

the scum at Millwall on 21:02 - Oct 25 with 1187 viewsEdmundo

the scum at Millwall on 17:08 - Oct 25 by Rancid

Aye, there's always someone worse off than yourself Seems a decent chap does Slade.Mind you so did Malky and Olly.

LEEDS

I Almost feel sorry for them!

No not really

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

the scum at Millwall on 22:53 - Oct 25 with 1122 viewsScoobyDoo

the scum at Millwall on 17:18 - Oct 25 by reddythered

Too soon to write Slade off; same as it's too soon to proclaim him the messiah.

First two games obviously showed big improvements. Today's game showed there's lots of work ahead.

Why do you reason with these feckwits Reddy? Their goal might have been dodgy but hopefully our Manager wont be calling Millwall cheats when i know we missed opportunities to score before that just like this rabble did against Stoke.
the scum at Millwall on 22:57 - Oct 25 with 1115 viewsmax936

the scum at Millwall on 22:53 - Oct 25 by ScoobyDoo

Why do you reason with these feckwits Reddy? Their goal might have been dodgy but hopefully our Manager wont be calling Millwall cheats when i know we missed opportunities to score before that just like this rabble did against Stoke.

This rabble fair do's

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

the scum at Millwall on 22:58 - Oct 25 with 1112 viewsScoobyDoo

the scum at Millwall on 22:57 - Oct 25 by max936

This rabble fair do's

Nail head hitten
the scum at Millwall on 23:13 - Oct 25 with 1086 viewsScoobyWho

the scum at Millwall on 22:53 - Oct 25 by ScoobyDoo

Premiership rabble cu nt face, and don't forget it.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

the scum at Millwall on 23:14 - Oct 25 with 1081 viewsmax936

the scum at Millwall on 22:58 - Oct 25 by ScoobyDoo

Nail head hitten

Yes you missed chances, but Gregory needs lessons from a proper goal scorer, cause he missed at least 3 chances in the 2nd half, but you stick with your miss guided typical deluded veiws.

the scum at Millwall on 23:27 - Oct 25 with 1049 viewsScoobyDoo

the scum at Millwall on 23:14 - Oct 25 by max936

Yes you missed chances, but Gregory needs lessons from a proper goal scorer, cause he missed at least 3 chances in the 2nd half, but you stick with your miss guided typical deluded veiws.

And you never missed chances last week bud? We lost, so be it. We are not going to whinge and call anybody a cheat, unlike some.
Login to get fewer ads

the scum at Millwall on 23:35 - Oct 25 with 1033 viewsmax936

the scum at Millwall on 23:27 - Oct 25 by ScoobyDoo

And you never missed chances last week bud? We lost, so be it. We are not going to whinge and call anybody a cheat, unlike some.

The Moses challenge was a a penalty in your eyes then?

the scum at Millwall on 19:52 - Oct 26 with 873 viewsOldjack

the scum at Millwall on 23:27 - Oct 25 by ScoobyDoo

your new messiah let you down badly yesterday ,never mind you'll be promoted by December ,pimple brain

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

the scum at Millwall on 20:09 - Oct 26 with 847 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

It's quite ironic watching Swansea fans have a dig at Cardiff City fans with quit jibes such as 'your messiah isn't very good' or whatever they were, when an embarrassing amount of our fan base have considered Garry our messiah since his opening match thumping of Cardiff City, despite Garry proving he is far from a good manager, far from an average manager, far from the best candidate for the job.

Watching Koeman smile on the bench as the 7th went in was hard to watch, as is every time I see how excellent Marseille are doing.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

the scum at Millwall on 20:15 - Oct 26 with 833 viewsorion3016

the scum at Millwall on 20:09 - Oct 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's quite ironic watching Swansea fans have a dig at Cardiff City fans with quit jibes such as 'your messiah isn't very good' or whatever they were, when an embarrassing amount of our fan base have considered Garry our messiah since his opening match thumping of Cardiff City, despite Garry proving he is far from a good manager, far from an average manager, far from the best candidate for the job.

Watching Koeman smile on the bench as the 7th went in was hard to watch, as is every time I see how excellent Marseille are doing.

Obnoxious arrogant fishing ............

Be over there now after

the scum at Millwall on 20:16 - Oct 26 with 830 viewsNeathJack

Aye, because we're struggling down in 6th place.

F*ck my eyes.
the scum at Millwall on 20:18 - Oct 26 with 829 viewsOldjack

have you been drinking turps?scummer lover
[Post edited 26 Oct 2014 20:18]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

the scum at Millwall on 20:32 - Oct 26 with 801 viewsSweyns_Eye

Another pathetic contribution from Dwight.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

the scum at Millwall on 20:37 - Oct 26 with 784 viewsorion3016

the scum at Millwall on 20:32 - Oct 26 by Sweyns_Eye

Another pathetic contribution from Dwight.

The word contribution is generous
Whilst his fanclub or alter egos will just say hes winding everyone up, it's awfully tedious and he alone has destroyed this forum over recent months

Be over there now after

the scum at Millwall on 20:47 - Oct 26 with 768 viewslondonlisa2001

ha ha ha

The desperation is truly priceless from Dwighty today...

Good job that he's far from average Dwight, otherwise he may be more than 1 pt and 2 places higher in the table than 'the world's best manager' despite having spent about £150m less :-)
the scum at Millwall on 21:06 - Oct 26 with 742 viewsScoobyDoo

the scum at Millwall on 20:47 - Oct 26 by londonlisa2001

ha ha ha

Good job that he's far from average Dwight, otherwise he may be more than 1 pt and 2 places higher in the table than 'the world's best manager' despite having spent about £150m less :-)

Lisa, leave Dwight alone, he is doing a jolly good job on here, he gets my vote every time.
the scum at Millwall on 21:09 - Oct 26 with 729 viewsScoobyDoo

the scum at Millwall on 19:52 - Oct 26 by Oldjack

your new messiah let you down badly yesterday ,never mind you'll be promoted by December ,pimple brain

Time for bed you old goat, now go and take your cup of cocoa and 'nighty night'.
the scum at Millwall on 21:15 - Oct 26 with 713 viewslondonlisa2001

the scum at Millwall on 21:06 - Oct 26 by ScoobyDoo

Lisa, leave Dwight alone, he is doing a jolly good job on here, he gets my vote every time.

why don't you take him for a bit on one of your forums? I'm sure we'd all metaphorically drive him there ourselves :-)
the scum at Millwall on 21:17 - Oct 26 with 702 viewsmarchamjack

one of DYSS's worst ever fishing trips.

1/10 must do better.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

the scum at Millwall on 21:19 - Oct 26 with 697 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

the scum at Millwall on 20:47 - Oct 26 by londonlisa2001

ha ha ha

The world's best manager is currently top of the league and is unbeaten.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

the scum at Millwall on 21:22 - Oct 26 with 681 viewsScoobyWho

Comparing a real person to a fictitious biblical figure like a Messiah is always dangerous, its a bit like calling players legends or bigging them up when none deserve it for the worth that they are.. Garry is no Messiah and there is no second coming, its a bit like Dwight Yorke not being a superstar.

Your post is inconsequential and rubbish.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2014 21:25]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

the scum at Millwall on 21:23 - Oct 26 with 672 viewslondonlisa2001

the scum at Millwall on 21:19 - Oct 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The world's best manager is currently top of the league and is unbeaten.

changing your tune already.

What happened to the revolution ?

Btw - who else did Chelsea interview when they took Mourinho back this time? Anyone ? Or did they decide who they wanted and just appoint him without a pointless charade?

Obviously he is hugely successful and doesn't need an interview, but the point is relevant - if you know who you want, why bother seeing another 5 people. Even at Chelsea's level, it may have been that someone else could have been better - it's all relative.
the scum at Millwall on 21:23 - Oct 26 with 670 viewsScoobyDoo

the scum at Millwall on 21:15 - Oct 26 by londonlisa2001

why don't you take him for a bit on one of your forums? I'm sure we'd all metaphorically drive him there ourselves :-)

Nah far more popular on here, plus i need to be amused
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024