Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage 14:03 - Oct 29 with 13955 viewsthomasJack

Garry Monk's wife has taken to Twitter to vent her anger after a fan dropped off a letter at their house criticising her husband's management of the Swans.

Lexy Blackwell says she is appalled someone would visit their family home rather than contact the Swans boss via the club.

She posted earlier today: "Absolutely incensed a neighbour has the audacity2hand deliver a letter moaning at Garry's handling of things/everything he's doing wrong.

"If u want2talk2him go2the Swans.Don't come2my childrens home. Or better still,as u think u know better than him,y don't u become a manager."

The Swans lost 2-1 away at Liverpool last night in the Capital One Cup.

But they have had a successful start to the season and are sitting in sixth place in the Barclays Premier League having won four, drawn two and lost three of their opening nine games.

Read more: http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Gary-Monk-s-wife-fury-fan-drops-letter-h
Follow us: @SWEveningPost on Twitter | SWEveningPost on Facebook

Poll: Next signing

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:39 - Oct 30 with 1964 viewsPonderosa

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:38 - Oct 30 by johnjackswan

Lol!
I should have said I follow lots of people with opinions, especially about the Swans and Ospreys, and that happens to be a few of the wags!!!

Whats the general opinion on the wags then, John? Any decent gash amongst them?

Bring The Missus

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:48 - Oct 30 with 1937 views_

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 15:15 - Oct 30 by Starsky

Never mind that... I really want you to put Frankies 4 page letter on here.

Yeah, I'll have a look for that... - I'll have to type it out on here though word for word haha... watch this space.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:52 - Oct 30 with 1919 viewsperchrockjack

If someone turned up at my door to drop a hate filled note of drivel ,then it follows that someone else could pop into the Monks residence and act ina more sinister fashion.

There are some seriously deranged people out there. Im amazed Monk does nt have better security.

The footballers that live near us have houses that have private security ,walls, fences and rabid do9gs to protect their security.
It would take a small army to get anywhere near Ian Rush s property

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:06 - Oct 30 with 1892 viewscontroversial_jack

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:52 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

If someone turned up at my door to drop a hate filled note of drivel ,then it follows that someone else could pop into the Monks residence and act ina more sinister fashion.

There are some seriously deranged people out there. Im amazed Monk does nt have better security.

The footballers that live near us have houses that have private security ,walls, fences and rabid do9gs to protect their security.

Should they have special treatment just because they are celebs?
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:11 - Oct 30 with 1881 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:52 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

They might have all that security Perch, but weren't nine Liverpool players burgled in 18 months a few years back?

Perhaps they need even better security.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:14 - Oct 30 with 1865 views_

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:11 - Oct 30 by Joe_bradshaw

They might have all that security Perch, but weren't nine Liverpool players burgled in 18 months a few years back?

Perhaps they need even better security.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:17 - Oct 30 with 1865 viewsSpratty

Where does it say it was a hate filled letter - I am sure the opportunity to mention that would not have been missed by the media Savvy lady.

As mentioned with his high walls and gates I imagine his letter box is on the pavement, so really no different from posting it through the mail and if it was a neighbour then why waste a stamp. Seems strange to send to his house but is a public figure made millionaire off the back of fans so indeed not strange they would have an opinion.

Presumably addressed to Garry anyway so unsure why his wife (didn't think they were married) is commenting on it or what real damage a letter could do, it certainly is an unnecessary distraction. Difficult to see how insulting people and places on public media is acceptable but a private letter with a few pointers is such a problem.

Surely if he knew who sent it that a quiet word to direct further mail to his workplace - or any formal complaint to the board would have sufficed.

Garry himself has been very fond for criticising people in roles he was not qualified for so difficult to see Lexy's point. As far as them becoming a PL manager she needs to understand that multi million PL manager contracts are not normally given out to unqualified, inexperienced individuals.
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:37 - Oct 30 with 1845 viewsScoobyWho

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:22 - Oct 30 by dgt73

At 6.20 am i was on a break at work you jumped up pr# ck. And I've made no threats to you and believe me id say the same to your face as i do on this forum. You probably are just one of life's losers and hate people who make something out of their lives.

Thats right, of course. 'Probably' .....

Up the swans eh ?

Tw at.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:11 - Oct 30 with 1812 viewsperchrockjack

Yes JOE and that has not happened since so sorry to disappoint you.

HERE on Wirral, its quite different as we don't have the shyte Liverpool has and its harder to get to and from.

Anyway, what have Liverpool players to do with this topic

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:26 - Oct 30 with 1790 views_

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:11 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

Yes JOE and that has not happened since so sorry to disappoint you.

HERE on Wirral, its quite different as we don't have the shyte Liverpool has and its harder to get to and from.

Anyway, what have Liverpool players to do with this topic

You brought them up you s____ o__ t___

Jesus wept.

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:35 - Oct 30 with 1776 viewsBillyChong

How does Mrs Blackwell (?) know that it was from a neighbour?
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:42 - Oct 30 with 1764 viewsdgt73

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:37 - Oct 30 by ScoobyWho

Thats right, of course. 'Probably' .....

Up the swans eh ?

Tw at.

Thought so

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:50 - Oct 30 with 1743 viewsdantheswansman

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:17 - Oct 30 by Spratty

Where does it say it was a hate filled letter - I am sure the opportunity to mention that would not have been missed by the media Savvy lady.

As mentioned with his high walls and gates I imagine his letter box is on the pavement, so really no different from posting it through the mail and if it was a neighbour then why waste a stamp. Seems strange to send to his house but is a public figure made millionaire off the back of fans so indeed not strange they would have an opinion.

Presumably addressed to Garry anyway so unsure why his wife (didn't think they were married) is commenting on it or what real damage a letter could do, it certainly is an unnecessary distraction. Difficult to see how insulting people and places on public media is acceptable but a private letter with a few pointers is such a problem.

Surely if he knew who sent it that a quiet word to direct further mail to his workplace - or any formal complaint to the board would have sufficed.

Garry himself has been very fond for criticising people in roles he was not qualified for so difficult to see Lexy's point. As far as them becoming a PL manager she needs to understand that multi million PL manager contracts are not normally given out to unqualified, inexperienced individuals.

But he is qualified though and if you say he is not , then do tell me how one becomes qualified! everyone must start somewhere. This opportunity did not just fall out of the sky .
He has worked hard to get to this point and is proving he is more than upto the job.

No action on his outburst about Moses cheating - because Moses was Cheating
And this latest Red card rescinded - Because it was not a red card in first place.
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:54 - Oct 30 with 1735 viewsScoobyWho

So, basically someone took a letter round her house ( that nobody knows the content of ) and it runs on here for three days. Brilliant. I love planet swans and I love dgt73 even more.

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:06 - Oct 30 with 1709 viewsdgt73

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:54 - Oct 30 by ScoobyWho

So, basically someone took a letter round her house ( that nobody knows the content of ) and it runs on here for three days. Brilliant. I love planet swans and I love dgt73 even more.

Just have a look at some of your post on this thread. Bitter and twisted comes to mind.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 20:22 - Oct 30 with 1653 viewsScoobyWho

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:06 - Oct 30 by dgt73

Just have a look at some of your post on this thread. Bitter and twisted comes to mind.

You read things too angry, thats not a problem for anyone else but you.

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 21:48 - Oct 30 with 1609 viewsFrank_Lazarus

This lad should be applauded. Letter writing is a dying art, Mrs Blackwell. This scholarly chap has gone to lengths putting pen to paper and all he gets is your abuse.

He probably enters competitions via the 'answers on a postcard' method, too. This kind of behaviour should be encouraged.

If I were him, I'd pop a few more of my thoughts down using quill and parchment (maybe add a recipe tip or something), hop on my horse drawn chariot and drop another missive through the letter box. The clue is in the name, Mrs Blackwell.

You terrible modern person.
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 21:51 - Oct 30 with 1608 viewsFrank_Lazarus

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:35 - Oct 30 by BillyChong

How does Mrs Blackwell (?) know that it was from a neighbour?

'PS. When can I expect the return of the hedge trimmer I lent you in August? Some of my conifers are becoming rather unruly.'
[Post edited 30 Oct 2014 22:13]
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 09:15 - Oct 31 with 1502 viewsperchrockjack

ex QPR winger joins us.
Strange things

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 10:26 - Oct 31 with 1482 viewsMyFinalHeaven

anyone have a picture of what this lexy blackwell bird looks like?

Come on you Swans.

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 10:28 - Oct 31 with 1479 viewsDarran

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 10:26 - Oct 31 by MyFinalHeaven

anyone have a picture of what this lexy blackwell bird looks like?

Why?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024