Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage 14:03 - Oct 29 with 14027 viewsthomasJack

Garry Monk's wife has taken to Twitter to vent her anger after a fan dropped off a letter at their house criticising her husband's management of the Swans.

Lexy Blackwell says she is appalled someone would visit their family home rather than contact the Swans boss via the club.

She posted earlier today: "Absolutely incensed a neighbour has the audacity2hand deliver a letter moaning at Garry's handling of things/everything he's doing wrong.

"If u want2talk2him go2the Swans.Don't come2my childrens home. Or better still,as u think u know better than him,y don't u become a manager."

The Swans lost 2-1 away at Liverpool last night in the Capital One Cup.

But they have had a successful start to the season and are sitting in sixth place in the Barclays Premier League having won four, drawn two and lost three of their opening nine games.

Read more: http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Gary-Monk-s-wife-fury-fan-drops-letter-h
Follow us: @SWEveningPost on Twitter | SWEveningPost on Facebook

Poll: Next signing

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:44 - Oct 29 with 1520 viewsDarran

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:43 - Oct 29 by orion3016

I hope the idiot who took the letter is so proud of himself. Complete and utter tosser.

Even if we were having a mare of a season they have no right to do this, it's Gary's house and nothing to do with his employment. Hope he's named & shamed

Well said.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:51 - Oct 29 with 1501 viewsmagicdaps10

First and foremost, Garry is doing a splendid job and as us all is not perfect but 6th in the league cant be knocked.

The person who took that letter to the house is bang out of order, there is children at that house and they should not have to have stuff like this literally on their doorstep.

Monks missus, in this case what has happened is totally wrong but she should not be posting things like that on twitter. Im all for being on twitter but in many cases, social media is being used for the wrong reasons.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:54 - Oct 29 with 1494 viewsDewi1jack

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:40 - Oct 29 by JethroJack

Wasn't Dwight was it

No.
He justs hides behind his keyboard.

Controversial Jack; just write "not known at this address/ return to sender" on the junk mail.
The company pays twice and soon stops sending the sh1te to start with.

Have to agree with most. Someone (whoever wrote the letter) needs to get a life.
Oh, sorry Jethro. It could have been DYHeadSlapper then

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:00 - Oct 29 with 1480 viewsdobjack2

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:19 - Oct 29 by monmouth

Actually I wouldn't mind. In my current profession they call it 'feedback'.

It's a strange complaint though isn't it, come to think of it. Would she have been happier if it were public on tw@ter? ('Gaz, u is a u/s 2l dudie') or if he'd not violated their postbox (which is presumably outside their tastefully gated property?) and written it on the outside of their wall, maybe in his own sh1t?

I mean, a hand delivered letter. How dare he or she.

I have no problem with feedback about my work being delivered to my place of work but would be pretty peed if if it was delivered to my home. It is delivering it to Garry's home that is the issue for me.
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:04 - Oct 29 with 1467 viewsMusical_Swan

Just a couple of points -

1. The grammar could be down to the fact that you are limited to 140 characters on twitter.

2. Dwight can't find his way to the Liberty, let alone Monks house.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 18:13]

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:32 - Oct 29 with 1415 viewsC_jack

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:51 - Oct 29 by magicdaps10

First and foremost, Garry is doing a splendid job and as us all is not perfect but 6th in the league cant be knocked.

The person who took that letter to the house is bang out of order, there is children at that house and they should not have to have stuff like this literally on their doorstep.

Monks missus, in this case what has happened is totally wrong but she should not be posting things like that on twitter. Im all for being on twitter but in many cases, social media is being used for the wrong reasons.

Those poor children, having stern letters thrust upon their doorstep, society is broken.

its hardly touching Neil Lennon on the letter controversy scale.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:42 - Oct 29 with 1400 viewsVetchitBack

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:32 - Oct 29 by C_jack

Those poor children, having stern letters thrust upon their doorstep, society is broken.

its hardly touching Neil Lennon on the letter controversy scale.

So it was you?!

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:49 - Oct 29 with 1383 viewsC_jack

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:42 - Oct 29 by VetchitBack

So it was you?!

How dare you suggest that, you'll be receiving a letter from my solicitor.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Login to get fewer ads

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:50 - Oct 29 with 1374 viewsOldjack

Must have been Dwight

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:00 - Oct 29 with 1344 viewsmonmouth

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 17:49 - Oct 29 by C_jack

How dare you suggest that, you'll be receiving a letter from my solicitor.

Hand delivered?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:01 - Oct 29 with 1334 viewsllareggub

whilst this was regrettable i cant help thinking that this is part of the job if your in the public eye ..........i mean ask your local councilor who gets bored to death everytime he goes for a pint or your GP who rarely ventures out lest he or she is pestered for a diagnosis when trying to relax ........on the plus side her husband is probably earning a hefty whack of money at a time when he could be adjusting to a new an much lower wage outside of footy
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:02 - Oct 29 with 1332 viewsNeiltheTaylor

He was going to write an email to them, but heard they didn't have a laptop.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:08 - Oct 29 with 1312 viewsFlashberryjack

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:43 - Oct 29 by orion3016

I hope the idiot who took the letter is so proud of himself. Complete and utter tosser.

Even if we were having a mare of a season they have no right to do this, it's Gary's house and nothing to do with his employment. Hope he's named & shamed

Is the correct answer.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:15 - Oct 29 with 1291 viewsRancid

The poster on the the first page was right when saying keep it off Twitter.Why give this imbecile the publicity he obviously craves.She'd have been better off taking it to the police and see what they thought of it but no her first thoughts on opening it were ''this is going on Twitter'' for the world to see.

Author of letter = Winner.
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:25 - Oct 29 with 1264 viewsllareggub

take it to the police an say wot .............they sent me a letter
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:33 - Oct 29 with 1172 viewsJethroJack

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 16:54 - Oct 29 by Dewi1jack

No.
He justs hides behind his keyboard.

Controversial Jack; just write "not known at this address/ return to sender" on the junk mail.
The company pays twice and soon stops sending the sh1te to start with.

Have to agree with most. Someone (whoever wrote the letter) needs to get a life.
Oh, sorry Jethro. It could have been DYHeadSlapper then

He's certainly a strong contender.
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:37 - Oct 29 with 1168 viewsDewi1jack

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:25 - Oct 29 by llareggub

No...
"My freedom of speech is being restricted. Every time something happens and I go on TW@TER, every 2L starts taking the p1ss out of my English m8."

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:39 - Oct 29 with 1165 viewsBloodyhills

I agree it's crass, should have delivered the letter of complaint to the Liberty if anywhere. A person's home should be sacrosanct.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:39 - Oct 29 with 1163 viewsRancid

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:25 - Oct 29 by llareggub

It might just lead to something more sinister.Which is why I said ''take it to the police and see what they thought''.
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:56 - Oct 29 with 1131 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Maybe there was a postal strike.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:02 - Oct 29 with 1126 viewsskippyjack

I deliver leaflets.. just throw it away.. or ignore it.. I've seen worse reactions than her in a week.. I'm only posting leaflets!.. she can easily screw the letterbox.. glue it.. put nappies on it.. get the dog by it.. put a sign on the window.. have mounds of rubbish in the doorway.. piss outside and leave the smell rot for days.. or come home and say 'I don't want no shit through my door'.. it's just a letter at the end of the day.. I wonder if it was constructive or abusive criticism..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:08 - Oct 29 with 1111 viewsOldjack

Should have just binned it and said nowt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:11 - Oct 29 with 1103 viewsjack_lord

Is she fit?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:33 - Oct 29 with 1057 viewsdobjack2

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:15 - Oct 29 by Rancid

The poster on the the first page was right when saying keep it off Twitter.Why give this imbecile the publicity he obviously craves.She'd have been better off taking it to the police and see what they thought of it but no her first thoughts on opening it were ''this is going on Twitter'' for the world to see.

Author of letter = Winner.

You got two letters wrong.in the last word.
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:33 - Oct 29 with 1057 viewsicecoldjack

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:08 - Oct 29 by Oldjack

Should have just binned it and said nowt

Exactly.

Monks wife seems to have alot to say in the media, legitimate reasons or not it makes much more sense to keep a dignified silence in such things.

What she has now done is invite the rest of the trolls out there to do the same thing! everyone knows she bites easy and she bites then garry will react thus giving the trolls exactly what they want.

Im guessing she still wants to get out of Swansea with the millions made in Swansea, i think what has happened is bang out of order but ffs don't react, keep a lid on it and remain dignified instead of blabbing in the media giving the trolls exactly what they wanted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024