Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage 14:03 - Oct 29 with 14005 viewsthomasJack

Garry Monk's wife has taken to Twitter to vent her anger after a fan dropped off a letter at their house criticising her husband's management of the Swans.

Lexy Blackwell says she is appalled someone would visit their family home rather than contact the Swans boss via the club.

She posted earlier today: "Absolutely incensed a neighbour has the audacity2hand deliver a letter moaning at Garry's handling of things/everything he's doing wrong.

"If u want2talk2him go2the Swans.Don't come2my childrens home. Or better still,as u think u know better than him,y don't u become a manager."

The Swans lost 2-1 away at Liverpool last night in the Capital One Cup.

But they have had a successful start to the season and are sitting in sixth place in the Barclays Premier League having won four, drawn two and lost three of their opening nine games.

Read more: http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Gary-Monk-s-wife-fury-fan-drops-letter-h
Follow us: @SWEveningPost on Twitter | SWEveningPost on Facebook

Poll: Next signing

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:35 - Oct 29 with 1368 viewsScoobyWho

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:09 - Oct 29 by dgt73

Why should she stay off twitter?

Because she slagged off Swansea last time and pi ssed off a lot of local people. She is a tool.

She doesn't mind the cash she enjoys in the city of Swansea nor the lifestyle, well, at least now, before Garry was known to many she hated it.

Leach.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 19:37]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:36 - Oct 29 with 1368 viewsDarran

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:33 - Oct 29 by icecoldjack

Exactly.

Monks wife seems to have alot to say in the media, legitimate reasons or not it makes much more sense to keep a dignified silence in such things.

What she has now done is invite the rest of the trolls out there to do the same thing! everyone knows she bites easy and she bites then garry will react thus giving the trolls exactly what they want.

Im guessing she still wants to get out of Swansea with the millions made in Swansea, i think what has happened is bang out of order but ffs don't react, keep a lid on it and remain dignified instead of blabbing in the media giving the trolls exactly what they wanted.

A lot?

What's she said then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:42 - Oct 29 with 1349 viewsGlyn1

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 14:12 - Oct 29 by dgt73

Why the fuk would anyone want to call at the Monks family home is beyond me, especially when there are very young children present. Who ever did that is sad.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 14:14]

Hand delivering a letter, especially if you are a neighbour, has Nothing to do with her children. What is she trying to suggest? Is she equally angry about people sticking free newspapers through her letterbox? Ridiculous.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:50 - Oct 29 with 1332 viewsicecoldjack

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:36 - Oct 29 by Darran

A lot?

What's she said then?

Yeah a lot. as every s other wife/girlfriend of a swans player in the last 20 yrs has tended to keep things off popular media.

One exception being Helen flannigan who in fairness actually was a bigger star than scott sinclair at the time .

I don't agree with what was done but she should use her brain and keep a dignified silence, it serves no purpose to moan on the internet and be negative unless your name is Darran .
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:51 - Oct 29 with 1330 viewsjack247

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:42 - Oct 29 by Glyn1

Hand delivering a letter, especially if you are a neighbour, has Nothing to do with her children. What is she trying to suggest? Is she equally angry about people sticking free newspapers through her letterbox? Ridiculous.

Hand delivering a letter is fine. When you are a member of the public criticising someone's work, taking it to their home address is bang out of order.

I'm not sure twitter was the best way to deal with it, but I can see why she is so annoyed.
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:54 - Oct 29 with 1320 viewsDarran

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:50 - Oct 29 by icecoldjack

Yeah a lot. as every s other wife/girlfriend of a swans player in the last 20 yrs has tended to keep things off popular media.

One exception being Helen flannigan who in fairness actually was a bigger star than scott sinclair at the time .

I don't agree with what was done but she should use her brain and keep a dignified silence, it serves no purpose to moan on the internet and be negative unless your name is Darran .

So can you list this lot then please?

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 20:01 - Oct 29 with 1295 viewsVetchitBack

Disappointed but not surprised that many posters have chosen to attack his wife more-so than the slack-jawed yokel who wrote the letter.

Are we not sixth in the Premier League?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 20:05 - Oct 29 with 1276 viewsApeShit

This has to be a wind-up!
Login to get fewer ads

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 20:17 - Oct 29 with 1246 viewsicecoldjack

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 19:54 - Oct 29 by Darran

So can you list this lot then please?

No, fook off .

If you wish to be so Padantic do your own looking up on the internet and get back to me .

Find me media outbursts from other Swans players/wives in the last 20 yrs (not including big t@ts helen flan).
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 20:19 - Oct 29 with 1239 viewsApeShit

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 20:17 - Oct 29 by icecoldjack

No, fook off .

If you wish to be so Padantic do your own looking up on the internet and get back to me .

Find me media outbursts from other Swans players/wives in the last 20 yrs (not including big t@ts helen flan).

You'll have a job finding media outbursts from any footballers/managers wives.
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 20:20 - Oct 29 with 1236 viewsScoobyWho

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 20:01 - Oct 29 by VetchitBack

Disappointed but not surprised that many posters have chosen to attack his wife more-so than the slack-jawed yokel who wrote the letter.

What has that got to do with more attention seeking drama from Monks Mrs ?

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 20:20 - Oct 29 with 1234 viewsDarran

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 20:17 - Oct 29 by icecoldjack

No, fook off .

I didn't think you would.
Oh well.

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 21:00 - Oct 29 with 1163 viewsairedale

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 18:02 - Oct 29 by NeiltheTaylor

He was going to write an email to them, but heard they didn't have a laptop.

I had a mate who was a [serving] police officer and he had a colleague who's nickname was 'laptop'

I asked him why he was called this and he explained that the guy was the minimum height for the police force.

He was a small pc.

Geddit?
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 22:20 - Oct 29 with 1109 viewswestside

maybe she should live in a gated community
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 22:42 - Oct 29 with 1054 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 22:20 - Oct 29 by westside

maybe she should live in a gated community

Not a bad idea, we have some right numpties following us, I'm sure you can't walk up to Wenger's or LVG's front door!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 22:46 - Oct 29 with 1045 viewsAngelRangelQS

She's entitled to have a moan if she wants. Someone has turned up at her house and posted a letter criticising her husband. My missus would be annoyed as would anyone else's. Equally, I'd be pissed off if it was her doing it.

Garry has been a fantastic servant for this club, worked his arse off and is doing a good job (not that it really matters). She's seen first hand all his hard work so I can see why she'd be wound up about it.

People slagging her off or questioning her intelligence because of the grammar she's used seriously need to get a f*cking life.
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 22:49 - Oct 29 with 1038 viewsDarran

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 22:46 - Oct 29 by AngelRangelQS

She's entitled to have a moan if she wants. Someone has turned up at her house and posted a letter criticising her husband. My missus would be annoyed as would anyone else's. Equally, I'd be pissed off if it was her doing it.

Garry has been a fantastic servant for this club, worked his arse off and is doing a good job (not that it really matters). She's seen first hand all his hard work so I can see why she'd be wound up about it.

People slagging her off or questioning her intelligence because of the grammar she's used seriously need to get a f*cking life.

As usual a superb post from one of the greatest posters this sites ever seen.

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 22:50 - Oct 29 with 1036 viewsScoobyWho

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 22:46 - Oct 29 by AngelRangelQS

Of course she is, but why moan to the media ?

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 22:50 - Oct 29 with 1036 viewsSwanseajill

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 20:01 - Oct 29 by VetchitBack

Im not surprised either.
This site should be renamed Planet Attack. Even positive football related posts, are being down arrowed.
The managers wife is correct. Whoever wrote the letter obviously feels they know better on how to manage the team.
They are sure to be a great and very successful at"Football Manager"
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 22:56 - Oct 29 with 1022 viewsAngelRangelQS

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 22:50 - Oct 29 by ScoobyWho

Of course she is, but why moan to the media ?

She put it on Twitter. The evening post have decided to pick up on it and create a story about it. Maybe they should be putting their efforts into doing some real journalism and trying to get some information on who these people are who want to invest in our club rather than running a "woman annoyed at people slagging off husband" story and rehashing a "woman has audacity to complain after getting her house burgled" one
Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 23:01 - Oct 29 with 1010 viewsTNT

If it was Dwight, then at least it shows he's got one bollock!

To then run away from the letter box, whoever the coward is, clearly is not a Jack.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 23:13 - Oct 29 with 981 viewsTNT

I dread to think what the said person would have posted through the letter box of a certain Colin Appleton!

As for Colin Appleton's wife...

... well, she would have been a very understanding person, assuming he had one.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 23:23 - Oct 29 with 965 viewsScoobyWho

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 22:56 - Oct 29 by AngelRangelQS

She put it on Twitter. The evening post have decided to pick up on it and create a story about it. Maybe they should be putting their efforts into doing some real journalism and trying to get some information on who these people are who want to invest in our club rather than running a "woman annoyed at people slagging off husband" story and rehashing a "woman has audacity to complain after getting her house burgled" one

I am at a loss to understand these people and their desire for media space.
Especially those who really are of no interest.
She is only in the paper because of who she lives with / off.
I do however agree with your recent posts.
Less angry than I - and well put.
[Post edited 29 Oct 2014 23:24]

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 23:26 - Oct 29 with 958 viewsScoobyWho

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 23:01 - Oct 29 by TNT

If it was Dwight, then at least it shows he's got one bollock!

To then run away from the letter box, whoever the coward is, clearly is not a Jack.

Has the letter been seen ?

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 23:34 - Oct 29 with 939 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Garry Monk's wife fury as fan drops off letter at house criticising Swans manage on 23:13 - Oct 29 by TNT

I dread to think what the said person would have posted through the letter box of a certain Colin Appleton!

As for Colin Appleton's wife...

... well, she would have been a very understanding person, assuming he had one.

Apparently the abuse his family was getting was part of Kenny Jacketts decision to go.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024