Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GM v FA 01:22 - Oct 31 with 673 viewsJethroJack

OK, so now the latest score is GM 2-0 FA, I wonder if a miracle happens & we get some positive fallout eg. reviewing of retrospective videos to punish the "simulators" aka cheats.

Probably best not to hold your breath.
GM v FA on 08:47 - Oct 31 with 575 viewsDewi1jack

Could have done with Garry presenting the evidence on behalf of Cyril, Tatey and Trunds...

Oh, we'd have still lost.
FAW are old tossers in blazers

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

GM v FA on 13:16 - Oct 31 with 514 viewsicecoldjack

Another way to look at is

FA 2- 0 swans

We lost points at stoke and got knocked out of the cup, each decision could cost us alot of money.

I was of the opinion that monk was making life difficult for himself with his comments and drew the parallel with sousa when he had similar problems.

I didnt see an improvement in the reffing then and i wonder if it will change now.

Its clear for everyone to see that the ref s need help, how the fook a guy in his late 30's/40's is able to keep up with the sheer speed of modern football ive no idea, players like bale are sprinting faster than ever and i cant see how the refs can cope with following play and giving decisions in the heat of the moment when trying to catch breath and keep up with the game.

The only conclusion i can draw is the the powers that be dont want it to be fair they want to ensure that the bigger sides always get the rub.

I respect monk for being honest and the general view was that he is indeed justified with his comments, as for things changing im not so sure .
GM v FA on 20:52 - Oct 31 with 352 viewsJethroJack

GM v FA on 13:16 - Oct 31 by icecoldjack

Another way to look at is

FA 2- 0 swans

We lost points at stoke and got knocked out of the cup, each decision could cost us alot of money.

I was of the opinion that monk was making life difficult for himself with his comments and drew the parallel with sousa when he had similar problems.

I didnt see an improvement in the reffing then and i wonder if it will change now.

Its clear for everyone to see that the ref s need help, how the fook a guy in his late 30's/40's is able to keep up with the sheer speed of modern football ive no idea, players like bale are sprinting faster than ever and i cant see how the refs can cope with following play and giving decisions in the heat of the moment when trying to catch breath and keep up with the game.

The only conclusion i can draw is the the powers that be dont want it to be fair they want to ensure that the bigger sides always get the rub.

I respect monk for being honest and the general view was that he is indeed justified with his comments, as for things changing im not so sure .

Like I said.....best not to hold your breath.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024