Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
USA USA! how do you like your bagels 11:02 - Oct 31 with 426 views1973scott

in response to my thread: do we need a minority share interest in the club to provide better facilities?

GM has said that the Swans need investment if they are to challenge in the top six of the table all season and he has backed the clubs drive to attract US investment saying that the club is operating at its limit without funds.

He says that we can only make 1 or 2 acquisitions of the caliber it made in the summer "but nothing major"

surely the club must accept a deal in order to compete in the top 6? he said "the infrastructure is the biggest thing and I would love to say give us £100m for players" *Western Mail

what are your thoughts and opinions on a potential deal?
USA USA! how do you like your bagels on 16:35 - Oct 31 with 304 viewsDavillin

If your quotes are accurate, that is the first truly objectionable [maybe even truly dumb] thing he's ever said.

The amount of money we'd need to spend "to challenge in the top six of the table" would be at least double or triple the combined amounts the present top 6 will have available. And that's probably a very conservative estimate.

Come on, Mr Jenkins. Please don't get carried away! Carried away into the tarpit that has trapped so many other clubs in irrational debt.

The Swans should do what they do best, and that ain't spend, spend, spend. [I won't make a comparison with dividend payments, as that might be construed by some as unfair.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024