Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Hughes 17:24 - Oct 31 with 2284 viewsunion_jack

Sounding off about Shawcross being labelled Chief Grappler in his press conference.

Uses the word cheat and says it is not a term that should not be used I.e. A dig at us.

Then talks about body checking in the area. Should that be allowed he asks. Swansea do it he goes on to say.

He really hasn't taken this Moses truth very well has he?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mark Hughes on 17:27 - Oct 31 with 1772 viewsWarwickHunt

Moses should have told him thou shall not grapple.
Mark Hughes on 17:29 - Oct 31 with 1758 viewsorion3016

He really is a tw at
Wish I never sung the sparky army songs with Wales now

Be over there now after

Mark Hughes on 17:30 - Oct 31 with 1749 viewsJethroJack

He's only jealous because Wilf is the best "body checker" in the Premier League.....the proverbial brick shithouse
Mark Hughes on 17:32 - Oct 31 with 1741 viewsQuakerJack

Mark Hughes on 17:27 - Oct 31 by WarwickHunt

Moses should have told him thou shall not grapple.

classic.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Mark Hughes on 17:35 - Oct 31 with 1723 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Well, on the day Hughes said that there's always a lot of pushing and pulling in the box, it's part of the game............can't wait for Stoke at home!!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mark Hughes on 17:40 - Oct 31 with 1702 viewsunion_jack

Mark Hughes on 17:35 - Oct 31 by JACKMANANDBOY

Well, on the day Hughes said that there's always a lot of pushing and pulling in the box, it's part of the game............can't wait for Stoke at home!!

This. I'd go as far as to say with all the pent up frustration with this lot, it's 3 points in the bag.

Mark Hughes on 17:42 - Oct 31 with 1691 viewsSTEVE1

When he gets a bit more experience he will think about what he says.
Mark Hughes on 17:43 - Oct 31 with 1687 viewsunion_jack

Mark Hughes on 17:42 - Oct 31 by STEVE1

When he gets a bit more experience he will think about what he says.

Login to get fewer ads

Mark Hughes on 17:54 - Oct 31 with 1643 viewsswan65split

he also tried to defend Crouch on his sending off.........hes gone right down in my estimation!
Mark Hughes on 18:07 - Oct 31 with 1586 viewsdobjack2

The solution to a lot of this is in the hands of the officials and FA.

1) there is no rule that for there to be a foul the player that has been fouled has to fall over. If refs gave free kicks/penalties more often without the person fouled having to go to ground it may reduce the temptation for players to "go down easy" when there is physical contact.

2) punish divers retrospectively for bringing the game into disrepute. In this context a diver is someone that goes to ground without physical contact. If a player goes down after there has been physical contact then the referee has to decide whether the contact was sufficient to cause them to fall over etc.in my view The contact between Rangel and Moses did not merit a penalty but there was contact. I feel it would be very hard to charge someone with "going down easy" as all they would say is that the contact affected their balance.

Refs need to wise up and assessor s need to pick up on this. Rarely do you see a referee punished for getting big decisions badly wrong, something that ought to happen. Although with the quality of redding we are seeing if all of those that fecked up badly had to miss the next game, some weeks fixtures would have to be called off.

3) penalise shirt grabbers and wrestlers in the box - both ways. It's easy to penalise a forward but requires a strong character to penalise a defender.
Mark Hughes on 18:33 - Oct 31 with 1512 viewsmax936

Mark Hughes on 17:54 - Oct 31 by swan65split

he also tried to defend Crouch on his sending off.........hes gone right down in my estimation!

He's alwalys been right down in estimation along with his side kick Bowen, can't stand either of them.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mark Hughes on 18:33 - Oct 31 with 1512 viewstylagarwjack

He was a horrible get as a player and he's continuing to be as a manager.

What gets me is the hypocrisy of him and the Stoke fans, if the boot was on the other foot they'd be going mental, also the fact that they can't see that Shawcross has has that coming for years is further evidence of their cluelessness.
Mark Hughes on 18:37 - Oct 31 with 1488 viewsDewi1jack

Mark Hughes on 17:54 - Oct 31 by swan65split

Now Bambi on ices challenge was reckless.
His foot was that high I thought he was looking for a mountaineering foothold

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Mark Hughes on 18:39 - Oct 31 with 1476 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Mark Hughes on 18:33 - Oct 31 by tylagarwjack

What gets me is the hypocrisy of him and the Stoke fans, if the boot was on the other foot they'd be going mental, also the fact that they can't see that Shawcross has has that coming for years is further evidence of their cluelessness.

Yep.

These are the fans that have continued to boo Ramsey ever since Shawcross broke his leg.

Hughes thinks Bony went down easily but Moses didn't.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Mark Hughes on 18:41 - Oct 31 with 1463 viewsLeonisGod

Mark Hughes on 18:33 - Oct 31 by tylagarwjack

yep, delusional. And we're far from alone in disliking them. In that greatest rivalries piece in the Telegraph yesterday it was interesting to see some of the comments about Stoke:

"The biggest rivalry in english football is any team vs Stoke."

"Still trying to work out the connection between Stoke City and football ... ;)"

"As far as I can see the connection is that the letter "o" appears in both."

What is it about clubs in that part of the world? WBA can be a bunch of twonks as well.
Mark Hughes on 20:43 - Oct 31 with 1304 viewsScoobyWho

Mark Hughes on 18:39 - Oct 31 by Joe_bradshaw

Yep.

These are the fans that have continued to boo Ramsey ever since Shawcross broke his leg.

Hughes thinks Bony went down easily but Moses didn't.

And for this reason alone Mark Hughes is a national disgrace.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Mark Hughes on 21:17 - Oct 31 with 1247 viewsMrSwan

Out of every football league in the world he is the biggest cheating scum you could find. Surprised he hasn't had his players watching the Maradona 'Hand of god' to master the art of cheating.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Mark Hughes on 22:28 - Oct 31 with 1153 viewsTNT

Mark Hughes on 21:17 - Oct 31 by MrSwan

Out of every football league in the world he is the biggest cheating scum you could find. Surprised he hasn't had his players watching the Maradona 'Hand of god' to master the art of cheating.

He's in a queue mate.

Joe Jordan is up there for me.
Mike Dean at Onion Park.
Rudi Gloeckner, Wales v Yugoslavia, at Onion Park ('76?)
The ref at Wembley, for the twice taken free kick v Northampton, not so much a cheat but he's on my list.
Many other refs, very recently too, not cheats but cheated by cheats.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Mark Hughes on 08:57 - Nov 1 with 975 viewsKilkennyjack

Hughes left wales for blackburn if my memory is correct. Glad man city gave him a taste of the same later. What goes around....

Beware of the Risen People

Mark Hughes on 09:02 - Nov 1 with 970 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Used to have so much respect for him as a player - now he's just a whinging embarrasment completely in denial

What a pr**k

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Mark Hughes on 09:57 - Nov 1 with 924 viewsmax936

Mark Hughes on 22:28 - Oct 31 by TNT

He's in a queue mate.

Joe Jordan is up there for me.
Mike Dean at Onion Park.
Rudi Gloeckner, Wales v Yugoslavia, at Onion Park ('76?)
The ref at Wembley, for the twice taken free kick v Northampton, not so much a cheat but he's on my list.
Many other refs, very recently too, not cheats but cheated by cheats.

That Northampton game still sticks in my craw, horrible journey home that was.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mark Hughes on 10:05 - Nov 1 with 914 viewsKingBony

A story about 'sparky' from my Man Utd loving mate,
In all fairness he's always been a Manc fan despite growing up in Swansea but during Wales nearly season when we beat the Italians.

He came across Hughes and some of the squad in Cardiff and growing up Hughes was his idol and he was awestruck when he saw him and finally plucked up the courage to ask him for an autograph and tell him he was his idol.

He said "hi Sparky, would.... " the reply was "f#ck off, only my friends call me sparky and you're not on one of them"

Devastated him, he's hated him ever since, what a total w@nker.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Mark Hughes on 11:45 - Nov 1 with 829 viewsBloodyhills

Hughes is an arse hole

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Mark Hughes on 13:35 - Nov 1 with 778 viewsDewi1jack

Mark Hughes on 08:57 - Nov 1 by Kilkennyjack

Hughes left wales for blackburn if my memory is correct. Glad man city gave him a taste of the same later. What goes around....

Did he walk out on Fulham for City?
Or was it because there was another big club looking for a manager?
My memory isn't too good, but it seems Hughes is pretty good at walking out on teams.
Him not being honourable and Stoke RFC's cheating go hand in hand
Or put another way sh1te attracts sh1te

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Mark Hughes on 13:45 - Nov 1 with 757 viewsWxmJax

It's his birthday today, give the guy a break.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024