Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys tonight 20:30 - Oct 31 with 643 viewsdickythorpe

Poor so far. That Sam Davies kick more than a demented mule!!
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 20:31]
Ospreys tonight on 22:10 - Oct 31 with 602 viewsQuakerJack

Good win, although should have gone for the bonus. But some great players coming through.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Ospreys tonight on 22:17 - Oct 31 with 590 viewsmax936

Strength in depth is a bit worrying Dicky, once changes are made late in 2nd half our shape goes, it happened tonite with Connaught getting a late try and it happened against the Blues with them getting two near the end, never let the opposition get the last word in any game, shows a lack of discipline and confidence.

Im down Pilot tomorrow mush, they're being presented with their CAMRA Pub of the year award in the afternoon.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2014 22:21]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ospreys tonight on 23:11 - Oct 31 with 550 viewsmonmouth

I can't find it in me to care much about a team called 'the ospreys'...but...they had 19 players missing. To win that was astonishing with that forward pack, never mind bonus points or late tries Max mun. It will be 2 years, probably 4, before welsh professional rugby becomes really competitive again (ie in European competition, not the pub league), if it ever does, and providing roger lewis fuc*s off pronto or is castrated by gareth davies.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ospreys tonight on 23:14 - Oct 31 with 545 viewsdickythorpe

Ospreys tonight on 22:17 - Oct 31 by max936

Strength in depth is a bit worrying Dicky, once changes are made late in 2nd half our shape goes, it happened tonite with Connaught getting a late try and it happened against the Blues with them getting two near the end, never let the opposition get the last word in any game, shows a lack of discipline and confidence.

Im down Pilot tomorrow mush, they're being presented with their CAMRA Pub of the year award in the afternoon.

That pub is doing really well!! Just got back from Nottingham max one hell of a pub by the castle doing great ales.

http://triptojerusalem.com/
Ospreys tonight on 23:15 - Oct 31 with 545 viewsmax936

Ospreys tonight on 23:11 - Oct 31 by monmouth

I can't find it in me to care much about a team called 'the ospreys'...but...they had 19 players missing. To win that was astonishing with that forward pack, never mind bonus points or late tries Max mun. It will be 2 years, probably 4, before welsh professional rugby becomes really competitive again (ie in European competition, not the pub league), if it ever does, and providing roger lewis fuc*s off pronto or is castrated by gareth davies.

Fair point, I know they had a lot of youngsters playing, but I hate giving the opo the last word, it happened with a full squad against the Blues.

Ospreys tonight on 23:19 - Oct 31 with 533 viewsmax936

Ospreys tonight on 23:14 - Oct 31 by dickythorpe

That pub is doing really well!! Just got back from Nottingham max one hell of a pub by the castle doing great ales.

There's a pub called the Cross Inn up in Maesteg, he's got a micro brewery there and has a fair few guest ales in, my mate drinks the place dry there mainly Bow though lol. he works for the Swans too

Ospreys tonight on 23:34 - Oct 31 with 522 viewsperchrockjack

I caught the last 10 mins of the first half but nodded off .

Missus woke me up to see Tracy Barlow get hand cuffed..

Which was nice

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ospreys tonight on 23:40 - Oct 31 with 518 viewsmax936

Ospreys tonight on 23:34 - Oct 31 by perchrockjack

I caught the last 10 mins of the first half but nodded off .

Missus woke me up to see Tracy Barlow get hand cuffed..

Which was nice

I was skipping back and forth the rugby and tennis, Murray got beat by Djokovic

Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys tonight on 07:54 - Nov 1 with 462 viewsQuakerJack

Ospreys tonight on 22:17 - Oct 31 by max936

I think strength in depth is excellent. 19 players missing.

The subs improved things. Ashley Beck created the second try and the fresh forwards got parity in the scrum.

Very encouraging signs.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Ospreys tonight on 14:06 - Nov 1 with 396 viewsPozuelosSideys

Connacht hardly lose any players during the international windows and we lose loads. effectively their first string against our second/thirds. Average first half, much better second. No complaints really.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Ospreys tonight on 14:25 - Nov 1 with 389 viewsPacemaker

Ospreys tonight on 23:14 - Oct 31 by dickythorpe

No need to thank me

Did you get the ring on the horn?

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024