Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Investment 21:32 - Oct 31 with 463 viewsMrSwan

IF we had investment who are willing to put money in what type/quality of players would we be able to afford?

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

Investment on 21:34 - Oct 31 with 457 viewsNeathJack

Investment (without new share issue) = Loans that have to be paid back at some point.

So to be perfectly honest, I'd rather us not take on any "investment" in order to sign players.
Investment on 06:45 - Nov 1 with 346 viewsDr_Winston

Investment on 21:34 - Oct 31 by NeathJack

Investment (without new share issue) = Loans that have to be paid back at some point.

So to be perfectly honest, I'd rather us not take on any "investment" in order to sign players.

With bells on.

I'm not sure whether FFP would let us "invest" that kind of money on players anyway, even if we particularly wanted to.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Investment on 06:49 - Nov 1 with 345 viewsEdmundo

Investment on 21:34 - Oct 31 by NeathJack

I think a lot of the investment is meant to help with the stadia and facilities improvements/expansion.

I'm all for it if the investors get naming rights for the stadium or a cut of our profits for a period of time.

We must expand the stadium and improve facilities.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Investment on 06:58 - Nov 1 with 337 viewsairedale

If we get extra investment, we can expect to expand our stadium up to about a capacity of 33k and instead of trying to finish 8th, we can aspire to finish 6th, or even 5th.
Investment on 07:34 - Nov 1 with 316 viewssomersetsimon

Investment on 06:49 - Nov 1 by Edmundo

I think a lot of the investment is meant to help with the stadia and facilities improvements/expansion.

I'm all for it if the investors get naming rights for the stadium or a cut of our profits for a period of time.

We must expand the stadium and improve facilities.

Some people do seem to forget that the reason an investor puts money in is because they eventually want to take more money out.

Putting in extra money to expand the seating capacity might earn us a few million more in ticket sales, but the investment needed to gain an extra few places in the league would have to be pretty substantial .

Even if that happened, and we finished in 6-8 place every year instead of 9-11, how much more of a return would an investor get?
Investment on 08:25 - Nov 1 with 287 viewsKilkennyjack

Exactly - money in will always really mean money out. It rarely ends well. Look at Leeds, Rangers, pompey, and the scum. Is there really a next level for swans ? Or will it inevitably mean just spending lots of money that we have not got to stay exactly where we are today - not for me. I want a club to support in 20 years time.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024